Why do some South Americans get so butthurt at Mexico? Is because we are whiter than them...

Why do some South Americans get so butthurt at Mexico? Is because we are whiter than them? I notice that some people mainly Central Americans would go and say that Mexico "Is the same shit as Central America" even though that's clearly not true (pic related) why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Costa_Rican
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racismo_en_Costa_Rica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 this is the correct map

LOL

a nation that repeatly needs to call itself white is not white
>nice try argentina and mexico

Is USA not white then?

>mexico
>white

t. Adalbert Barbarossa

This faggot doesn't represent us. Nothing to see here, people.

>mexico is white poster is at it again

Mexico isnt a white country, but it has a larger white population than central america and most of South America.

Also quit worrying about not being white you cucks, be proud

I wouldn't say that we are whitier than most of South America, but Central America, yeah, we definitely have more white people than them

it clearly is not
its a multiethnic country with super high crime and murder rates

GO AHEAD POST THE MAPS

just how is being white going to help you with your drug war problem?

t. Mehmet

No, is not going to stop it, we are not saying that

Only Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than Mexico, Costa Ricans are meme whites.

Haiti has white people?

yeah i just dont get the point in arguing who is whiter.
wealth comes more from the culture than from the skin colour imo. italians are white but lazy af and unfortunately you latinos mostly adapted these south european "white" but yet inferior cultures

Bullshit chart Mexico has 70 million whites as the census found out that 63% of Mexicans were white.

t. PeruANO

White is seen as the more attractive skin color. Even here in Mexico, (I live in the US) most of the commercials feature only the whitest of Mexicans. I dont think ive ever seen a brown Mexican in a commercial here.

Im pretty sure Mexicans, on average, are the hardest working people on eartb though, based on wages and hours.

Left one looks mayyyybe Spanish at least.
it's a meme you dip

>This pooverty amerindian again spam Sup Forums

its coming on!!!

there's only 4 white people from like 20 people... yeah, Mexico is white!

yeah, Jesus ! show them how white you are !

t. Malign Mix

literally no one here cares about mexico

They look amerindian to me. I always see white,meztiso and asian ppl.
My german broo, don disscus with the inferioty complex of this brown guy

/thread !

T b h be proud of being Amerindian.

>brain damage
Also
>Implying sudacas haven't a infinity inferior complex of have spaniard nacionality

brasilians don't emigrate to spain

>DESIGNATED
>KILLING
>STREETS

Do these girls seriously look Amerindian to you? Show me a picture of what an Amerindian is

Si estas acostumbrado a ver gente blanca ellas se quedan atrasito...pero si nooo estas acostumbrado , te ezfuersas por cacapoestar en foros,vives en un hoyo pues a lo mejor se te hacen

Where I live is 90% white people and you can't tell locals appart from European tourists, now show me what an Amerindian looks like to you.

Don't really care much about Mexico

Pero se nota que eres un acomplejado esmas ni pareces mexicano...tienes demaciodo complejo pareces de otros paises que sueñan con ser anglo.....entonces dedusco que eres un amerindio ;D

I love this type of threads desu

>spaniard nacionality

If mexicans are so white surely you have an european passport right?Not wanting to doubt you but pls post your spanish,italian or german passport here

I love this thread

He literally thinks that the people from this pics are white, so you see why he thinks Mexico is white?? Because he sees mestizos as white

Being white will not help your situation, bud.

South Brazil is whiter.

>south brazil is white
Oh God when will this meme end?

Italian, french, spanish and Portuguese people are not considered white in USA? Is that true?
Only saxon and anglo-saxon are considered white?

Never.

São Paulo isn't a South Brazilian state.

Oh, I forgot slav people. They are not considered white too?

STOP GIVING HIM REPLIES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Umm no we are actually "whitier" than you boys

Do yiu have pictures of white Costa Ricans?

Bump

am i white ??

Why there are so many whites in CR? I mean, countries in the north have the lowest percentage of whites in latin america and Panama is just like Colombia, how can there be so many whites in there?

Read this brother

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Costa_Rican

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racismo_en_Costa_Rica