What language will skynet choose to program in, Sup Forums?

What language will skynet choose to program in, Sup Forums?

HolyC

lolcode

vhdl? and maybe it's own assembly

bare metal. As in designing custom analog chips for everything.

JavaScript

ASM

One of its own invention

good luck debugging that nigger

which is why humans won't be doing the debugging.

We'll call this new language Assembly!

>Look at all available archs
>Try its fucking best, making the most optimised possible code for every single chip it ever runs on
>FPGA's up the ass as much as it can get, then ASIC's with the sort of logic gates each having more transistors than an entire 6502

Java

that's not even a language user.

It's a misconception that machines would imitate humans in any way. A programming language that is easily readable for a human being is garbage for a machine. A machine wouldn't think like a human, it won't find a human-made programming paradigm useful because of the differences in logic. Human logic is based on a priori and empirical knowledge obtained from the materialistic world. A machine will create its own, efficient language according to its logic.

binary of course. All abstractions are made for humans, for a computer binary is the most intuitive.

Gentoo

Calling "Binary" a language is something either 12 year old big bang theory fans or total fucking idiots do.

HolyC

Binary. It's not a language per se but it is the most efficient for a machine

Klingonese

Why will a machine need mnemonics? It's a human thing. Skynet will generate opcodes directly.

Let me rephrase my answer.
Skynet would make programs using binary instructions.
I dont even know how to express this without implying that binary is a language.

Visual Basic Script

And the operating system of choice will be Windows 8 with Bing

The terminators canonically run on 6502 assembly.

machine code.

moonspeak

Opcode is inneffiecent isn't. Surly whatever language used by a sentient AI would not resemble any language that we could possibly understand, would also be more effiecent

Javascript

8088 is for bois
6502 is for men

schwarzenegger 2.0

SOLIDITY

/thread

+1.

None.

Python, because it will be coded in Python itself and that what it will have available to better itself.
Why Python ? Because that's how you do Tensorflow, and I'm pretty sure Tensorflow will give birth to Skynet.
Source: this may or may not have been written by a Tensorflow program.

Binary machine language of course. High level languages are for the dumb meat machines.