/um/

/cum/ without the 'c' edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_Roberts,_Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=SQWTzEoPTNo&index=23&list=PL34B17023CC305F3D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can i post here /um/-chan

what the fuck is wrong with Canadians that use this site? i saw bestiality tonight and i did not consent to it

Called the janny, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called the Prime Minister of Canada.

/cum/ BTFO

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Been having trouble sleeping lately, lads. I go to bed at 11 but I don't fall asleep until 1 AM, if at all. I get up at around 7:30, and I feel sleepy while I'm at school, but as soon as I leave school, I don't feel sleepy at all. My mom lets me borrow her sleeping pills, but I really don't like taking them, since they're so unhealthy. What fucking do?

We tried to do /Balt + AUS/ without NZ before, they just come anyway.

We should replace leafland with another country. How about Croatia?

that was an australian using a proxy i guarantee it

why don't you rename this general usa at this point LOL

Based janny

AustraliaUnitedStates?

there is one dedicated canadian shitposter who spams the board with Sup Forums bait, Sup Forumsgf whining, cryptic messages, traps, etc who makes the majority of the shitty canadian threads

this

australians always try to frame us

post the edited vapemans i didn't get to save them

>trying to scapegoat one autist for the endemic canadian cringeposting

I somehow doubt one person is responsible for all shit canadian threads

Stop making excuses for our people.

*Calls the janny, calls the cops, calls the Fire Department, calls pizza hut, calls the USN, calls the Royal Navy, calls the Red Army, calls the FBI. calls the CIA, calls Interpol, calls the KGB, calls the USMC, calls the USAF, calls the Royal Air force, calls MI 6, calls Scotland Yard, calls the US National Guard of every state, calls NYPD, calls Obama, calls the Queen, calls Putin, calls David Cameron, calls every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, calls US Army, calls British Army in every era, calls every phone sexline, calls papa john's, calls the US Coast Guard, calls my State Senators, calls my Senators, calls every republican in the US, calls Dr. Who, calls the Pope, calls my local Gang lords, calls the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, calls all of my local news channels, calls Star Fleet, calls The Sun, calls The national enquirer, calls CNN, calls Scot Pelly, calls Steven Colbert, calls half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, calls Nintendo, calls the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, calls the head of the Illuminati, calls every free mason, calls bilderberg, calls my neighbors, calls the mayor of ever city in France, calls my mom, calls the Emperor of Man, and calls the Prime Minister of Canada.*

I guess we can recycle the other threads in a bitsy.

>pulling the "it was a korean under japanese proxy"
how could you stoop to this level

Janny is going to be so pissed at all the threads we just made.

Gonna mix an Arizona and Smirnoff tonight lads

>edgmeister makes an anti-canada meme OP
>other dumbass makes a USA general
>two other guys make /cum/ threads

What a fucking shitshow.

Get more exercise (not immediately before bed, same applies to fapping) turn off electronics, switch to a less-bright light source and spend the last minute 20-30 mins before bed reading, playing/listening music or doing some other relaxing activity. Try to keep fairly consistent bed time, avoid over sleeping.

Read up a bit on sleep cycles, it's not magic but it does help. If you wake up in the middle of a dream or get woken by the alarm you're doing it wrong, if you wake up a few minutes before the alarm you're doing it right.

how do i get a gf that looks like this

Damn, i guess this is the legit /cum/ thread now.

I'm looking for the brit faglord that was having a discussion with me in the anzu thread before it got deleted. Asked around on /brit/ and they told me he could be here.
You here? I still haven't heard your reply about the bet.

>I'm looking for the brit faglord

Go to her siberian shithole commieblock and tell her you're a wealthy mexican-american. Emphasis on American.

/ausnz/ + /um/ when

Anzu?
more like baldzu
hahaha

just use the archive to find the post, dumbass

pathetic

it got deleted..... dumbass

Thread got deleted before he could reply to my proposal, that's why i'm looking for him, dipshit

Hahaha, damn it feels good to be Anglo-Saxon.

I mean the Sup Forums archive on desustorage, retards

BEADY

wat can i make with 2 cans of tuna /cum/-chan

EYES

You can make like a tree and leaf

can we have a hilo latino edition next

Just mix in some mayo and put it between two slices of bread. We call it a sea chicken butty.

>B.C. will never be independent

Siquiera entiende inglés o se está haciendo el marica?
Que agonía estos mexicanos de Sup Forums, severa sarta de imbéciles.

who else /wearshoestobed/ here?

Why are you here? Why aren't you in your cool new /50/ general, bro? Cool name, I like it. Not cringy at all.

shouldn't you be snorting cocaine ese

but thats dirty /cum/-chan

terrible name, call it /snauzum/

>/cum/-chan
Uhhhh... This is awkward but.. I think you need to read the subject of the thread one more time...

>who else /wearshoestobed/ here?

I always get dirty in bed ;)

different user, but what the fuck are you even doing here?
Go to lolcow for discussing baldzu

>The most american thing i've seen in my life

Who's trying to force this anti-leaf shit so hard? I know CIA does it from time to time but this shit reeks of newfaggotry and CIA is pretty old school.

DELET THIS

Why are leafs so mad right now?

Maybe if you even bothered to read my posts you'd realize i'm not here to discuss anzu or anything of the sorts, i'm just looking for a dude that likes her.
Leave it to the mexicans to chimp out for no reason and act like absolute dipshits, Jesus Christ.

27 anios......

your thread is dumb.

I don't see what the shit is about, I don't often see these autistic canadaposters people are talking about, and at the very least, never in here.

Fuck off cucknada, ill cut you with my knives

Go away. Also, your country is ranked 62nd in the 2012 Programme for International Student Assessment.

What's the matter buddy? Nobody posting? ;^(
Told you, fag. US general is cursed.

Rightful Alta California clay.

why are you """""""""looking"""""""" for some """""""dude"""""""""" that discusses about some stupid weeaboo turk you dumb fucking farc chimp

Go back to fucking /brit/ you stupid filth, HE'S NOT HERE, we don't discuss anzu here you dumb congolombian autist.
Fucking weebs man honestly

>URSSM

240 posts to go before we revert back to normal, inclusive, upbeat /cum/

It's always been on my bucket list to take a piss on Canadian soil from America at the border, is there any where I can really do this or is there a separate zone in between the two?

Of course you can, it's not like those leafs have a military to guard their border

/cum/ Colombia-United States-Mexico

What's your favorite pol b8?

>Of course you can, it's not like those leafs have a military to guard their border
But they wouldnt be able to do anything about it if i was still technically in america, right?

I vote Cambodia to take Canada's place

The funniest place to do it would be here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_Roberts,_Washington

There's nothing like a fence or guards around the rural areas.

Yeah, you are free to bring up those test results and whatever, but i think lil' Jose Luis here is the one horribly failing at the most basic reading comprehension.

Doesn't matter to me, it's pretty funny. Makes me paranoid when there are 5 /cum/ threads at once cause janny will delete them on sight and we'll get fukt.

I'm mixed

this picture triggers me
delete plz

I just find it odd how arrogant Colombians are; or maybe it's just one shitposter shitposting.

>y-y-yeah w-well look at j-jose heh
>Can't even fucking reply to the other posts directed at him
Dude, nobody gives a shit about anzu here.
Fuck off

>Relationship goals
You have a long way to go mexico

At least the Mexican pole vault team will stand a better chance in the Olympics.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>forget to turn on water to dilute pure sulfuric acid at work
>acid melts through the threads on the pvc pipe and leaks all over the floor

>you'll never border Canada

>tfw your country borders the US

god bless

What are some good videojuego soundtracks?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQWTzEoPTNo&index=23&list=PL34B17023CC305F3D

AI YAI YAI YAI
I am the Frito Bandito!
I like Frito's corn chips
I love them, I do
I want Frito's corn chips
I'll take them from you

The only thing i get from Sup Forums is getting mad

I should leave this place for a month or something