Does anyone here have any experience setting up/networking a large amount of Antminer S9 ASIC miners...

Does anyone here have any experience setting up/networking a large amount of Antminer S9 ASIC miners? I'm planning on purchasing and running many of them. Any links to in depth guides would be appriciated

>starting to mine during peak bubble

brilliant

>ASIC
Just buy bitcoin directly.

Wait until after the crypto crash so you get a discount.

are you also planning on stealing electricity? because that's the main thing you need to do to make mining BTC profitable.

Actually I'm planning on stealing electricity at my workplace(Nuclear Power Plant).

Pretty hard, But not impossible at all.

This is going to be an industrial-sized operation. I've found a few locations that subsidize industrial electricity where electricity costs are under 5 cents/kWh. There will be 2000 miners running with planned expansion into ethereum mining once the required AMD GPUs become available.

Fuck you Homer, im telling mr. Burns

yes this, kek

>This is going to be an industrial-sized operation.
>There will be 2000 miners running

>hey Sup Forums Sup Forums how do I connect these miners???

>peak bubble
if I had money I would bet against this

see?

maybe OP is a german electrical engineer, they literally don't know what to do with all the free green energy most of the time

Say I just bought one of the July batch S9s. No way in hell I'm actually going to run it. Just going to flip it for a cool 1000 USD profit.

No one can afford it anymore. The government and press now refer to electricity as a "luxury" over here now.

>ever mining
Are you retarded? If you want to make money on cryptos then start trading, that's how 99% of people who make money on this do it. Invest into hyped meme coins and let them take you to lamboland.
Mining requires a lot of initial investment and takes very long to get any returns off. Most of the time only people who make money on mining are the ones who sell miners.

Why not both?

What about ethereum mining? I've heard that is insanely profitable ATM

It was.

I'm running (8) miners from antminer inclusing S9's. you need a lot of cooling and/or airflow, a ton of power, and an area where loudness won't affect you. you also need ethernet for them and remote access helps as well as an electrician as the power they use and power supplies they sell aren't thing that are normally used in the US on a regular circuit.

>Actually I'm planning on stealing electricity at my workplace

I ran 6 antminers S1 at work, great way to steal electricity.

Unfortunately got moved from factory to offices, tried running only two of those in small room and heat was unbearable.

So sad that I couldn't remain in the factory, could have easily scaled operation to 20 or more miners.

I mine all kinds of cryptonote coins and other kinds of altcoins using all kinds of ordinary consumer computer hardware, ie. servers, workstations, gaming pc's, laptops etc.

In one year I've made over £2500 worth of different alts, most of the money is in 2-3 coins.
Going to cash out a small percentage soon before the end of the bubble, convert them to BTC then to GBP. Ido it as a hobby really find it good fun, plus I like making botnets >:D

Where do you plan on buying 2000 miners from?

I'm struggling to get anything around 30 MH/s for under $300 within the next month

Peak bubble will be right before the last coin is mined.