HP Elitebook 8770w, for 500 dollaroos

HP Elitebook 8770w, for 500 dollaroos.
is that a good price? really want a laptop with a numpad and full HD, the size is a plus too.
also everything is more expensive where I live.
Due to the terrible listing standards on the website it's listed on, I don't know the specific specs, but it has a 2.7 ghz processor, and 32gb ram, so I assume it's a higher end version.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCj7KKqyOSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont get that, its a slow piece of crap.
outdated hardware from 2013 in a crap build of a laptop

what's a good alternative then?

please respond.

You won't really get a response as most people don't understand what $500 dollarydoos buys you compared to US.

If refurb with warranty then go for it and replace HDD for SSD.

If not then get something else. OfficeJerks/HardlyNormal/GayGuys/JBFailFi has some tax time deals where they have i5 ULV processor laptops for cheap, put SSD in and have a blast.

it's already a 250gb ssd.

At many companies the Zbook15 G1 is going off lease, and they have better specs while costing 500 or less on ebay.

If OP is in Australia, then I'm not going to be able to do his homework for him. I don't have time to read eBay upside down. I will say look for the Latitude E6540 on eBay or wherever you get your gray-market kangaroo bile. Should have 1080p and desktop-class i7 options. Really sturdy body as well.

fuck off elitebooks are beasts.

we had these at work.
they are gud.

>buying dell's shitty thinkpads
also, number pads on laptops, are fuckin stupid

Enjoy your WLAN card whitelist on actual thinkpads. I'll just be over here with my Dell that works, is upgradeable, looks good, and is laughably easy to repair.

I work fixing notebooks and we have a number of users with Elitebooks.
We have the 4440s and the 745 G models and they're both really good. Really easy to fix and have an amazing build quality.
I don't know specifically about your model, but considering my experience, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

>Zbook15 G1
huh, the specs seem wildly inferior on the models I can find. also more expensive. And the smaller screen isn't really for me. The numpad is definitely key, so it's got that going for it.

>number pads on laptops, are fuckin stupid
what makes you say that?

>he doesn't know the whitelist is optional

What city do you live in?

>crap build
youtube.com/watch?v=dCj7KKqyOSo

Optional meaning "just mod your BIOS, bro"

Or maybe you could buy a laptop that wasn't a gimped, shitty meme in the first place

I've personally watched Thinkpad T420 models shit the bed with the wifi drivers repeatedly, and I've watched two T440ps do some kind of sleep of death thing, one of which ended up being a permanent dirt nap. Lenovo is trash.

Does it have the dreamcolor display? Because that would make an instant buy desu
>being this new and retarded
You do know that it literally took four generations of laptop cpus to actually catch up Ivy Bridge right? Even then you can just over clock a Ivy Bridge quad core and beat the shit out of a baby lake housefire
I'd say go back to Sup Forums but not even they'd want a retard like you
Back to 9gag you summer fag

Buy. That dreamcolor display makes me wet at night

>whitelist is optional
>literally have to buy pomona clip and hardware flasher or rasp pi to flash modded bios disable """""""""optional""""""""" whitelist

aalborg