Raspbarry Pi

Look who came out of a closet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9UKNwlhhpo?t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Sup Forums

>homosexual boy with interracial homosexual female parents

Don't be angry at me. They are putting unnecessary politics into a tech company.

>a white woman and a black woman form an interracial family where they raise an adopted gay white son and an adopted ginger daughter

youtu.be/F9UKNwlhhpo?t=1m51s

that made sense before youtube embeding stole the timestamp

>>homosexual boy with interracial homosexual female parents

Welcome to Nu'Merica

SPOILER: Their ginger daughter is a girl(male)

why does it matter if the users of a tech product are straight, gay, men, women, kids, amputees, war veterans, wild animals, or aliens from the fourth dimension? I'd be super weirded out if all these tech companies put messages on their websites like "Hey dude, we see you're straight: that's fucking awesome! Rock on my man, keep on being straight! Our products are also inclusive for straight people, because straight people are absolutely normal and we are definitely supportive of your lifestyle!".
I mean thanks, but who gives a fuck really.

>Sup Forums babies can't even into raspberry pi
Holy shit, I still want Sup Forums to leave, but why do you only ever leave your containment board to prove you are literally retarded.
At least Terry can program, what are you guys even doing apart from collecting autismbux and shitting up boards, end you'reselfs

Exactly. It's like checking if a company is supporting gay rights or some other shit before buying their product. It's idiotic.

>if you aren't using the same device as me you are fucking stupid
Fuck off

>raspi
lmao fucking homos

Orange Pi master race.

Literally who the fuck cares. It's a tech company. They feature humans. Stop jerking off into Mein Kampf

>>>>Leditt

Who cares? To into technology you have to have lots of faggots backing you. There is a reason Silicon Valley is in SanFran.
>civil rights is unnecessary politics
>but it's okay when I inject the opposite into technology

the point is that they are doing the same, just instead of it being right wing propaganda it's left wing propaganda. They had zero reason to put that picture there except for maybe some gay rights day (which is also a questionable recurrence to celebrate). They're shoving a political issue down your throat when it has no business being there being that this is a fucking tech company.

It's like if you go to a restaurant the week before election day and when the waiter brings you your food he tells you "by the way, vote for this guy!"

>The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom
US and Britain are such degenerate shitholes.

I couldn't have said it better myself

It makes sense. Like begets like. We are a product of our enviroment the conditioning that follows after all.

I am ok with lgbt or whatever it calls, but I don't get how it works as marketing

will transexuals buy rasperries just because the creators say that they are/like gay?

I do because if I tell anyone about Raspberry Pi, they are going to go to their website and this is the first thing that will pop up. How will that reflect on me? They are going to assume that I am homosexual and it will hurt my reputation, even subconsciously. I want nothing to do with any company that promotes homosexuality, I am sorry.

Also, Hitler didn't mention anything about homosexuals in Mein Kampf by the way, so your allusion to his book doesn't really make much sense with this in mind. That's a bit like saying "Stop Jerking off into the Magna Carta" which really is out of context and makes no sense.

Orange pie sounds disgusting

Feels bad man

>Also, Hitler didn't mention anything about homosexuals in Mein Kampf by the way
He didn't mention on the book, but he did chase homossexuals, even so.