How does it fucking feel to have French written on everything?

How does it fucking feel to have French written on everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport#Passport_message
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than Mexican desu

classy af

I can literally feel my tax dollars being thrown down the fucking drain.

you have to live in canada to understand how retarded our language laws are.

my mom worked for the govn't for 27 years. When she was hired it was before trudeau ruined everything. but because of laws he enacted she had to learn french and pass a french test, EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER USES FRENCH AT ALL IN ANY OFFICIAL CAPACITY AT WORK. she's smart and has a masters degree but it's not easy learning a new language in mid life. it took her 11 times to pass the french test, during which time she received paid time off to study and free lessons with french tutors paid for by the taxpayer.

That's just for one government employee. can you imagine the costs of this bullshit for hundreds of thousands of people?

someone nuke us already

Wrong, we have Chinese on everything, at least in my city

Tabarnak!!

At least your government cares about the government workers.
It feels like our government employees half the niggers here. lazy shits

It must be glorious because it brings a bit of culture in this land of savages.
Free quebec btw

Its funny, all the home depot in my areas took the multi language signs down, and its only english now.
best buy too like 3 years ago.

no more mexican everywhere I go.

mdr va mourir tête carrée

merveilleux

Lol! Western canada is fucking funny. Say wahtever you want about Quebec but at least we haven't been this cucked yet.

How's it feel to have obvious shit written on everything?

>ohlala

Ontario should be considered Western Canada y/n?

Better than Spanish

>another Aroostook county poster
Huh. I mean, sure it was going to happen, but huh.

I'm from Montreal but my family has a cabin here, and so I think this is the first time i've posted from the cabin, and therefore the county.

Here y.

I'd call you out on being a leaf in disguise, but basically everyone in northern Maine is a star-spangled leaf.

Where's the problem with learning your country's official languages?
Would you have preferred for ever government worker to get compulsory Chinese?
Perhaps it would have been easier, right?

eh I will be posting under a leaf again next week, but yes, as I'm sure you know, many French-Canadians have a summer home around here

Absolutely not

Alberta especially considers it Eastern... QC does not consider it eastern. I do not know what the case is elsewhere, nor do I know what it is in Ontario.

t. grew up in montreal with an albertan dad

Awful. Disgusting pig latin language. It literally offends me just seeing it.

>at least we haven't been this cucked yet.

You speak the actual language of effeminate cucks, French.

This

American passports were in English and French. Now it's in Spanish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport#Passport_message

In one of the last presidential election debates, it's the first time people saw Republican candidates arguing in Spanish. That's probably going to be common in the future.

Pourquoi tant de haine? ;_;

10/10 post

you were cucked by anglos tho

Our government actually treats our workers worth a shit pretty well. Even post office employees get paid relatively well and get good benefits for doing jobs that anyone with a GED could do. When you get into actual gud jobs that take an education and/or skills it gets even better. Plus they'll pay for you to get more education if it's job related.
BMV/DMV scum don't count.