Why is int so islamophobic? Seriously, westerners here treat Muslims the same way they treated Jews in 30s...

Why is int so islamophobic? Seriously, westerners here treat Muslims the same way they treated Jews in 30s. Are they uneducable or what?

>Samefag

>only 6 gorillian Jews
>over 1 billion Muslims

:DDDD

t. Soviet menace

For example, in Russia religion is not a thing at all. We have national tensions but no religious. Russians mostly dislike Chechens, Ingushs and Dagestanians but we are totally okay with Tatars, Bashkirs or other Caucasian peoples (outside DChI). No one cares about religion really. Why do westerners care that much about it?

Isn't that a Tatar?

Polish Tatars hate arabs 10 timesm ore then me so posting a pic of a Tatar woman and linking it to some general catchphrase like islamophobia is offensive to them.

t. Chechenya

because u touch urself at night

I am not a communist, I am a Navalny style liberal.

t. magomed churkaev

Yes, Tatar grill. Turkish peoples in general don't like Arabs, that's correct. Tatars are the biggest Muslim people of Russia so I've decided to post Tatar grill to talk about islamophobia. What's wrong with it? Westerners hate Muslims, not a specially Arabs as far as I can see.

1. Their youth is a pest on the streets
2. Their extremist murder innocent people left and right
3. They have traditions like slaughtering sheep without anesthesia
4. Their religion tells them it is superior and absolute making it very hard to make it compatible with Western society

I could go on.

We must nuke all muslim countried exept oman.
Omanis are bros.

I am right liberal myself (liberal democracy and competitive market + civil nationalism + taking good things from Europe/West).

It's wrong because even if people hate islam there are branchs of islam that can pass as civilized and due to it get no hate and a perfect example of it are Tatars.

Throwing Tatars and arabshits to one bag is disrespectful towards Tatars who hate Arabs more then anyone I know.

You need to understand "islamophobia" is just a catchphrase to make rational people shit their mouths because if they try to make a argument the opposition can always yell "b-but muh tatars/nearly atheist muslims" not giving a shit that the groups that they just highlighted hate arabic islam the most.

That is why I got a problem with your post.

>Seriously, westerners here treat Muslims the same way they treated Jews in 30s
Hopefully in 2020 they will be treated the same way as jews in the 40s

Showers are haram so they stink even more than african negroes

I'm not. I pay respect Muslims/Islam.

Why don't you hate Arabs but hate Muslims at all? It's their culture. Tatars are bro tier for example, Turks are mostly okay people, etc.
>religion tells them it is superior and absolute
Are there any religions don't claiming it?
>They have traditions like slaughtering sheep without anesthesia
Dude, any animal is killed without anesthesia, I bet you don't want to eat some novokain.
>Their youth is a pest on the streets
Elaborate. As far as I can see Arabs in Europe just copy hip hop culture which is actually pretty far from religion.
>Their extremist murder innocent people left and right
It's a thing of the last 30 years due to rise of Islamism among Arabs, and those are mostly and predominantly Arabs who do it, I have never heard about Indonesians or Gabonese exploding anything in the West.

>I pay respect to Muslims/Islam.*

>I pay respect Muslims/Islam.
*Tips*

Dude, the problem is that westerners extrapolate their hatred on all Muslims. They don't hate Arabs specially. Islamophobia strikes all the Muslims including Tatars. When average poltard talks about Qur'an mistaking salafist interpretation for Islam at all it makes me hit my face with a facepalm. If westerners hated Arabs I wouldn't give a shit (but some Arabs are okay though) but they hate 1 billion people from all over the world.

It's an old tradition actually. Japanese promoted Islam in 20s-30s attempting to make it "Asian" religion and the basis of their pan-Asian state.

Why can't you just stay in your own Islamic countries? White countries are fucked up places that will turn your kids into either wage-slave morons, or homosexuals. Sometimes both.

GTFO while you still can!

Except for some rural hilly Billy eastern Germans nobody here hates Turks. But most people despise Arabs. It's just because our media comments everything with "not all muslims, Islam is a religion of peace" that's why people connect Islam with the terror in the first place. Turks have never made anyone care about Islam.

Well then there needs to be a campaign to educate them that there are, for example Tatars who don't like terrorism and get shit from arabs for being human beings and not animals.

But that kind of campaign would be blocked by arabs since it would make them look bad, wouldn't it?

****Islamophobia**** is something spread by muslims themselves as well, and their actions. It's not only a "western world" thing.

Quite a lot of people here shit on arabs but would never think badly about Tatars. That's because if you educate yourself you get closer to the truth and because we have no arabs/turks to silence the Tatars.

i never thought that russian flag would be so cucked

muslims should be thankful that the west is so liberal 2bh
if we weren't the middle east would be a crater

Lol. Tatars are white, for example, and many Caucasians (Chechen for example) too. Well, I don't judge you, it's natural for westerner to know nothing about the world outside the West.
The problem is that Arabs do retarded shit because they have their long history with Arabs nationalism failed and Islamism risen and so but guilt for that shit goes to 1 billion of people.

>we can anschluss your country with weapons whenever we want
>but don't come here legally ok? xd xd

*cringes*

t. Ramzan Nezhmetdinov

>Tatars who hate Arabs more then anyone I know.
>more then
Stop forcing usage of then instead of than

nice jewpost

I agree with you, they shouldn't complain if they let subhumans enter their countries legally.

You expanded your empire by Taking former Christian lands Mehmet. It's a bit rich to criticise colonialism when you weren't far behind the Brits

>westerners hate muslims

mostly of the muslim haters are unironically very cheery about the kurds because they think kurds are fighting against islam lmfao.

nobody really hates muslims, i think its just the muslims from certain regions since bosnians and persians aren't really hated here or in the US.

>westerners here treat Muslims
>teenage virgin weeaboo losers treat Muslims

fixed that for ya, champ

People fall prey to the memes and whether they like it or not, follow their leaders either it is politicians or news anchors. And before you ask, every national TV channel is by definition mainstream media.

>turks literally anschluss Greek Anatolia and turn it into a shithole

show me some jewish terrorism :D:D::D:D

Are you implying in Greek hands it would be better? you have to realise Greece looks way worse than Turkey. Pic related is Athens.

Russian muzzies and orthos lived side by side since a long time, thus they grew accustomed to each other and the muzzies couldnt crack down like o the afghans and northern indians due to orthodox supremacy.

Here its different, our people have long historx of war agaibst each other and were introduced to each other just recently.
Their ways are utterly alien to ours and vice versa. Also weve got wahhabicancer and wannabe ottomans.

You didnt havr to life besides their diaspora then...

I respect Muslims.
I don't care how devout they are as long as they can respect the secular laws here and not spread hate and violence (which is practically all of them: don't fall for the memes)

It's Sup Forums, being edgy is how it works.

In greece they dont have honour murders and bloodfeuds like in anatolia at least.

>there have been acts of ‘honour’ killings within living memory within Mediterranean countries such as Italy and Greece.

Besides, Turks don't do honour killings, it's a Kurdish cultural thing and it is highly illegal, it's no different to murder.