1. You'r country

1. You'r country

2. Do bus drivers wave at each other when they pass each other in you'r country?

>You'r

Flag
Yes

Yes, and tram drivers

The more rural it is, the friendlier they are to eachother

yes, tram drivers too

Bus drivers don't,but tram drivers do.
Just as said

yes

yes, same goes with the tram drivers

yes and on the highways truck drivers do too, or at night they flash their lights at each other

no, unless they know each other and then they'll obnoxiously delay both busses while they exchange unintelligent drivel

bus and tram drivers do

Yes. Sometimes when there's nobody on the road they even open the windows and start talking. That's happened to me twice.

Bus drivers also do it tesó

It's moments like that when I see the bright side of AI eclipsing humanity and destroying us. We really aren't a species suitable to be colonising the galaxy imo.

What do they talk about? Baguettes and fine wine?

Yes, they do. And so do train drivers (they often honk, rather).

>sletten
*laughs in Dutch*

But yes they always seem to wave, they are colleagues guess they don't wave to each other if one has slept with the wife of the other though.

I was once in a bus with a Moroccan driver. We were in the center of town and another bus was approaching ours. Suddenly our bus stopped in the middle of the street, as did the other one. We stood right next to each other. Apparently our driver wanted to make small talk with his coworker, who was also Moroccan. For about half a minute the two busses blocked the road completely.

Fucking Moroccans need to adapt to our local culture. A wave is enough.

i was in a bus and it parked at traffic lights, in the next lane was also a bus. the bus i was in opened its door and the driver would stand and talk to the driver in the next bus, until the light became green, then sit and start driving again. and close the door after begin moving.

>country
flag
>wave
yes

Yes, or they just honk.

Yes

What does it mean? Sluts?

2 They wave/insult eachother, depending on their mood

Yeah sluts, I actually visited that town in Denmark for some reason I could not stop giggling like a schoolgirl every time I heard someone say the name.

I am immature.

Yes

Do you guys thank the bus driver as you get off the bus?

flag
yes

1. flag
2. almost always yes

I say goodbye to them.

We're not allowed to get off at the front of the bus, so we'd have to shout. We only do so if we forgot to signal for our stop.

Yeah, we say thanks if we go out of the middle door or the front door. It just might mean we have to yell it a little as we step off.

No
I always cringe when I see normies yell "THANK YOU" when they get off the bus at the back. Though I'll give a "hello" when I enter

Deal with it.

I yell "thanks" as I get off. "Thank you" seems a bit too formal. "Cheers ears" is off the charts.

yes, so do the tram drivers and cops afaik

no, but I say hello when I get in at the front

actually they dont wave, just salute by raising a hand

Only if they are from the same race, so unlikley.

Actually this is a serious answer

England
Yes

yes and taxi drivers

Yes

you mean "cheers big ears?"

With the same route drivers, yes

This thread just confirmed my suspicions that bus drivers are cryptojew-lizards with a secret club to overthrow the Taxi industry.

How did you find your way of Sup Forums?

That's /x/ you dummy.

CHEERS, DRIVE

No

UK
Yes

only if they weren't cunts

Yes, bus drivers wave at each other
motorcyclists wave at each other, and Corvette owners wave at each other

the point is not if they do but how they do it.

here they do it while in motion, they honk, sometimes even race.

flag
yes, always, even from heavily competing companies
t. bus driver

Idk, maybe on smaller streets with less traffic.
Sometimes they do.

We lick each other goodbye.
Nobody says goodbye, people don't even say hello, unless the bus driver either went out of his way to let them hop in or waited for them.

1. Flag
2. Yes

We greet and say goodbye on intercity lines.

Sounds dreary desu

Yes, of course.

No, only say goodbye.

Rarely. It seems they only great people from the same company.

I say goodbye if it's the last station before the bus turns around, or if it's just me and a couple other passengers. "thanks for the ride" occasionally, but not as a rule.

Yes

this

this i think is the same in all latin america

the race part is the best part

1. Catalonia

2. not always, but most metro/tram/bus drivers do it

Quick "cheers" is enough

no, as you can't exit from the front of the bus

I usually greet the driver when I get in, tho

Aus
Yes, so do truckies and bikers

Yes,
bikers also nod their heads at other bikers.

I have never said a word in my life to a bus driver