Hurr durr no one cares about baltics nato is useless they'll surrender them to immediately to putin if putin invades

>hurr durr no one cares about baltics nato is useless they'll surrender them to immediately to putin if putin invades
>britain, germany, france, united states
>even FUCKING CANADA are all sending thousands of troops to the baltics
>putin is literally throwing an autistic fit with surprise military checkups because nato is doing too good of a job

Estonia should send the russians stalin put there back.
NATO could pay for them getting proper housing in russia and a job so its not as mean.
Would reduce the chance od insurgency greatly and keep the estonians pure.

Would Russians really invade the Baltics?

How could they justify destroying their soverignity like that to the international community?

Would they just try to take parts where there's a majority Russian population like they did in Ukraine?

Also surely the Russians in the Baltics must be aware that the countries currently have better living standards and less corruption than Russia (at least Estonia does)

>Also surely the Russians in the Baltics must be aware that the countries currently have better living standards and less corruption than Russia (at least Estonia does)

Fun fact: they shit on our countries, hail Russia as if it were an utopia yet emigrate to their hated gay West. Only a few have actually returned to Russia.

I care about baltics, I love lithuanian cheese and ice cream

>country with 2 million people should just expel 1/3 of its population
And what, replace them with muslims? I don't know about that one

I'm worried they're also sending broomstick wielding Germans with questionable loyalties

Being under russian dominance is no good for anyone, except maybe the russians. I'd donate my entire 3 tanks to defend the baltics if shit were to go down.

Get the fuck out of here you slavshit niggers

none of us will want to intervene in the baltics lmfao we will certainly pull out of there.

>be american
>get shot

Mandatory baltic breedingcamps of course.
If you are a virgin at 25 your neetass will be dragged outside and then you either get coupled with some random girl that didnt do it either or the gubmint just milks your sperm and sends you three babbys 9 months afterwards together with an ucrainian substitute mother that will go again after they dont need breastfeeding anymore.

I dunnoh, we all need to fuck more again european family politics are often garbage

That post sure sounds German

Literally only one slav has posted here.

EIN VOLK

rude

>Would Russians really invade the Baltics?

>How could they justify destroying their soverignity like that to the international community?

You've never met a russian havent you? it's in their nature to destroy and invade

>rooting for suicidial beta cuckshits against based Russia

something is wrong here. Baltics are rightful Russian clay.

Along with Poland, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkey

the baltics are based. why wouldn't we send troops there?

delet this

>slavshit diaspora and putinboo rt degenerates shilling ITT

I only care about latvia

>when lavtia gives you a (You)

>have armed islamists inside the country
>waste troops sending them for meme excercise of new american cold war

kill me now

Haven't NATO admitted recently that it would take 36 hours to take Baltics for us?
They will be ours, than we will come to La Mansh, than Fascington. World would then be free of west and will be good place eventually.

>russia is so scared of us that we're in the top 5 enemies

all this refugee crisis has been engineered by the West, your leaders are more red pilled then u know, they know the truth, they just wont tell it to you

>justify
For what? We can do it just to be more powerful.
Lol. You guys are uneducable. The only way to breed good is building cheap housing and paying wages enough to rise children.

...because it's 2015 man

>armed islamists inside
Top kek. We literally have some Islamist guerillas in Caucasus mountains, and you complain about some sporadic retards brainwashed by ISIS. Euros are real pussies.

>lel we die more than you why are you complaining about dieing what a pussy suka

(Citation needed)

Met some lads from the 10th engineers
Top cunts

You can't just invade willynilly you need an excuse; in Ukraine the excuse was political instability and revolution followed by "attacks on russian minority". However, that can't happen in the Baltics as all three baltic states are EU members and stable democracies, and are also NATO member states, so invading them would not only be seen as an act of blatant aggression and imperialism, it would also start WWIII.

Without nukes, Russia would lose a war against NATO, and with nukes nobody wins since it would mean the end of the world