Try to get Windows Loader by Daz

>try to get Windows Loader by Daz
>file is hidden under ads that ask me for my phone number and forms that won't enable the download after I finish them.
I miss extratorrent so much, Everything I needed was there.

Other urls found in this thread:

www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
rbt.asia/g/thread/60744692
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao kys cuck.

Are you going to mydigitallife to get the loader?

no need to use loaders on linux ;)

Torrent users are the dumbest niggers I swear

Do this

thank you

:^)

www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
Look in archives over my posts if you need more help. I'm on phone now.

Actually,here
rbt.asia/g/thread/60744692

Thanks, and thanks for the isos as well.

>dazloader
>when kmspico exists
>literally has its own thread on myditial life that links directly to a magnet url uploaded by the creator himself

My digital Life is we're it originally came from go register faggot,it also has the hashes

Quads don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right

>not using daz loader
>a tool created by the owner of MDL

>new tool that universally works on all windows systems forever because it mimics a real kms authserver
>vs
>old antiquated tool that barely works and can get fucked over with updates and patches

KMS activation is only 180 days. You need a task in background to always run on every restart to make it seem like activated permanently. It also does not work on 7 Ultimate, KMS activation works only on VL channels.
DAZ loader does not break any updates. Not even the update that MS released to break it.
You're talking out of your ass.

multiple times dazloader has been removed by updates for me. where as kmspico has always worked. plus it does not always run. it creats a scheduled task wherein it turns on a service once a month to reauthenticate then turns that service off again until the next month.

I even imaged Win7 activated with dazloader, up to date as of march 2017, restored on all home PC's - two desktops and five laptops, it worked perfectly on all.

you know dazloader always starts up when you boot your pc right? kmspico runs on demand.

It doesn't start up at all. It just registers an OEM certificate which Windows reads at boot. DAZ loader installs nothing on your system

wrong.
it injects the SLIC every time your pc starts up.
read up on how it works pls.

stop helping idiots

the whole point of the mocking culture of Sup Forums is to filter out dumb normalfags like OP

It installs nothing on your system. It's just a certificate that Windows reads at boot.

WOW, get trolled much newbie?

please stop and read up on how it works.
it installs a little application that starts up every time on boot before windows gets to read the license file and injects the SLIC code into windows itself so windows thinks any license is valid and genuine.

It doesn't install anything.

alright nigger. ill have to educate your dumb ass.
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/

this from daz himself.
most notibly
>The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots
>It runs before Windows is launched

Use the Microsoft toolkit from the pirate bay idiot

>19:55:29:972 This Windows(R) 7, Ultimate edition has a RETAIL/MAK KEY, if you wish activate it with KMS, then install a GVLK KEY
>19:55:29:972 This Windows(R) 7, Ultimate edition it is not supported by KMS activation

Search Windows loader on tpb and download the one with 1000 something seeds comments say it's clean

btdb

>tfw that worked
torrent users win again I guess...