/brit/

Making a new edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3522633/Internet-joker-leaves-girlfriend-floods-tears-packs-bags-tells-s-met-else.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X2SOV2B901g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014#2014
youtube.com/watch?v=9vYAEeGh4Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

LAD!

posting a celeb

Continued EU membership?

is a lesbian

keeping the doctor away

facing the consequences

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3522633/Internet-joker-leaves-girlfriend-floods-tears-packs-bags-tells-s-met-else.html
>tfw no one will ever cry at the thought of me leaving them

greasing the wheels

There's a UKIP stand and a 'Leave EU' stand at this expo, should I go banter them?

that's literally not even a prank. if my gf did that to me i'd actually dump the fucking bitch ay wtf some people baka

Think I completely destroyed my sex drive with excessive masturbation in my teens lads haha

Why aren't those refugees Beb Geldof said he would house on his IN flotilla?

screw that

feeling hopeless about the future

youtube.com/watch?v=X2SOV2B901g

God damn lads... brings a tear to my eye

What a cunt

Im voting in, but Bob Geldof NEEDS to fuck off into retirement/the grave.

traitor

pouring up a four

I wonder how those refugees Yvette Cooper said she would take in are getting on.

Bob Geldof should be assassinated tbqh

swiping right

*notifies the authorities*

russia should be banned from the competition. those cunts literally train in the gym and in martial arts so they can go and gangbash supporters of other countries. tell russia to fuck off and fuck off when it gets there 2bh

Ahh yes... Very good.

*adds to government watch list*

fuck OFF mummy I want a wanky

you can keep him

What is the reason behind the sudden shift in opinion towards Brexit?

>tfw no BBC
:c

want to go get kfc but my gf said I'm not allowed as she's making lunch soon

Imagine being Britlad on /brit/ having to be all like "damn, Poleaboo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific bearded jihadi face. I would totally smash you, both my Sup Forums persona and the real me." when all he wants to do is do a wank on Charli in his bredroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Britlad and not only sit in that chair while Poleaboo flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her micropenis and brown manshoulders, and just sit there, picture after picture, hour after hour, while she perfected her poses. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her autistic attitude as everyone on /brit/ tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, POLEABOO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking paki face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been wanking to nothing but a healthy diet of british slags and cara delevingne and later alleged kpop plastic surgery victims for your ENTIRE SHITPOSTING CAREER coming straight out of Clacton-on-sea in Great Britain. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the rancid sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled kebab-belly as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the business idea to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal ramadan trainers in the previous months. And then the janny calls for another picture, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the 6'4 brick shithouse could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Britlad. You're not going to lose your future UKIP career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I think BOTH sides are engaging in fear mongering.

People got fed up of the rhetoric spewed out by the Tories leaders.

If only they dropped the rhetoric...

*resets modem*

pfft... try find me know kid

People being fed up of the constant shit threats that the government are throwing at them (maybe, probably not, idk)

it's just the polls

they haven't a clue

look at the bookies, they all favour a remain vote

fuck that bitch you can do whatever you want since you're a grown ass man.

if you give in just a little, it's just going to be a slippery slope to your own ultimate demise.

Get the chicken.

ed could have saved this campaign

Thinking about learning French lads

But are starting to lean towards brexit now you mong, they obviously suddenly aren't gonna become equal over night

La Piscine xd

there's a difference between scaremongering, and government-mandated scaremongering

loud minority gets excited as their date of destiny approaches
silent majority supports bremain

scottish referendum all over again

>starting to lean towards brexit now you mong

by having it 1/15 odds on to remain?

top kek

t. project fear

*laughs nervously and nods, pretending to understand*

If the pendulum is swinging towards Brexit why is all the smart money still on Bremain

>scaremongering by acknowledging the risk our economy faces if we leave the EU

why are brexiteers such fucking retards?

Apart from Scottish polls always showed them as voting "No"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014#2014

Moron

ring ring pussy

t. fatty gay

43% to leave, dickhead

we know something you don't

aren't people saying brexit is currently being influenced by the shooters in orlando and possible anti-islamic sentiment?

people forget about shootings in about a week tbqh

They can't swim though

Apologize

Just like the majority of opinion polls favour remain. Calm down darling.

i means tired in french

Oh I am kind of tired haha

Love this

got my job back for when i'm home lads

back to wagecuckery for summer, bear in mind i WILL be posting here all the time

taking next friday off work to kill myself if we vote to remain

what job?

>Spain
>job

Try harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vYAEeGh4Rk englend fagot

Has this man ever produced something that looks even mildly appetising?

enjoyed this video

Gonna get kicked out of the UK if Brexit wins

>oiling the pan rather than the steak

'no'

static security haha

ultimate neet job

absolutely foul

They base the odds off how people bet. It's because Brexiters are betting on Remain for a win-win.

dunno where this myth comes from desu

what do you guard?

That's not how it works.

Fuck off with this shit.

how is that motherfucker not dead

lightning's about 9-12 seconds away lads

this cunt is the worst cook on earth. you'd see more appetising meals after a house fire.

when he first puts the filling in and opens the sandwich over and over like it's eating it
creasing

building sites, empty sites, sometimes like almost finished buildings which is the coolest, i once slept on a bed covered in plastic in an empty hotel during the night

Why are you all being butthurt over a stupid soccer game?

More good shit.

COULD YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION PLEASE??

watching attentively

Hide your piggies

>butthurt
>soccer
FOY

0:13 - 0:15
The sandwich is like nom nom nom nom