Americans

Your country is huge.
1.Your state
2.How many states have you been in?
3.Do you like your state or do you wish to move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSkk-LmO_v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is up with that map why do all the states have borders that are slightly off?

idk I just chose a random image on google

Is this true?

Michigan
40+
I'll stay here.

What parts of Michigan are good? I only know of Detroit and Flint which are both shit.

1. pennsylvania
2. 8
3. yes

If your country is smalller than Texas then it is a bad country.

1. New Mexico
3. I desperately want to move to Seattle. Leftist shitholes might be shitholes, but they're comfy shitholes.

>Detroit, Flint
all except those 2, they are in the same area

sad that people only know those 2 places, but maybe good for me, I like to buy land

Virginia
I want to move back to Georgia, specifically Atlanta

It just amazes me big America is. I mean sure Canada is bigger in size but we only have 10 provinces while America has 50 states.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSkk-LmO_v0

North Carolina
For the mean time, I like NC. There might be a later time in my life where I move but for now, this is home sweet home.
Sorta, but I think the thing that fucks Americans over is that we put emphasis on the I unnecessarily, and while we mean the second slide, it comes out as the third slide.

Illinois (Chicago)
I've been to all the lower 48 for work.

Not an American, but I'll play.

>Your country is huge.
>Your
But no, no it isn't. Not by a long shot.. It's mostly just very very crowded.
>1.Your state
*Province.
Zuid Holland (aka Best Holland)
>2.How many states have you been in?
*Provinces.
I think all of them, but most only in passing... May have missed Limburg, but literally nobody cares about Limburg.
>3.Do you like your state or do you wish to move?
Zuid Holland best Holland.. I'd consider moving away from the city and into the countryside, but I wouldn't leave the province I think.

Since when is Washington on the west coast?

I always pictured New York and shiz when I thought about Washinton.

Washington state =/= Washington D.C

Arizona
I've lived in 3 states and spent at least 3 day vacations in ~10 others.
Yeah, it's cheap and the weather is nice. San Diego is the other place I'd like to be but it costs too much.

1. Wisconsin
2. 10
3. Yes

The first two parts are.
Can't control how people choose to react to me, so I don't know how accurate the 3rd part is.

1. Schleswig-Holstein
2. three others
3. I like it

1. New Jersey

2. 13 states in total

3. No, I grew up in this state and it's my home. I like it's industrial and urban regions.

Michigan
i like every part of my state except the one i live in (SE)
the UP is really beautiful, if i could find a job up there i'd move in a heartbeat

I'm not American but I would like to say that I have been in 13 different states in the USA.

Another Carolinanon

:3

Vancouverite here. Unless you like grey skys and rain 80% of the year Seattle may not be the place for you.

Come back. We need people that won't elect shitheads.
Every single one of atlantas former mayors have been indited and investigated for fraud.
Also, Georgia has the second most counties in the union, second to Texas.

Unofrtuately that is one of the reasons for which Americans are seen as arrogant around here

I don't understand----having opinions, even disagreeable ones, is arrogant now?

Huh

Wisconsin
It's ok. I love Vermont/New Hampshire but I hear they have a massive heroin problem now so I'm going to stay put for now

I want this and only this.

1. Florida
2. 12
3. I want out

if you like snow live on the east coast of lake michigan and you will have plenty of it

1. California

2.about 5 including District of Columbia

3. Want to move to Washington or Oregon desu senpai fuck this state

How are you, fellow Schleswig-Holsteiner?

1. Oklahoma.
2. 9.
3. This place sucks. I have a few more months on my lease. Desperately inching to go back and live in Idaho. That place is beautiful.