Americans are willing to pass retarded encryption laws and live under constant surveillance just because they can't...

Americans are willing to pass retarded encryption laws and live under constant surveillance just because they can't talk openly about pedophilia.

Install gentoo

Americans can't talk openly about anything. Just look at the whole flirting meme. Men think that women doing just about anything is a sign of interest, whilst women think that doing exactly the same shit they normally do but thinking sexy thoughts is a sign of interest, and then both parties bitch that they get hit on too much/too little.

The only reason people ever got married 50 years ago is because their parents/community arranged it; the only reason people get into relationships now is because they're desperate enough to trawl bars/use online dating until they get lucky.

It's not about pedophilia at all. The tools being set up and employed on the American population is to stop them from criticising the oligarchy.

That happens because everyone wants plausible deniability. So that if the other person turns out to be hostile, they can plausibly back out and claim nothing out of the ordinary was ever intended.

If people realized that they want that they'd be a lot friendlier to crypto actually.

We should kill all pedophiles, that'd kill two birds with one stone.
By the way, Yuru yuri is garbage.

The only ethical solution is to turn half the pedophiles into little girls.

stop having wrong opinions

congratulations you now have a war between pedophiles because who gets to turn into a little girl
>why not all of them

I can confirm this, make me little girl now pls.
It is the ultimate dream of every robot poster.

g-g-g-g-g-garbage??????

Posters of images with YrYr characters are the real garbage.

stop bullying

But then they wouldn't get to experience the pleasure of being cummed inside and noone will be happy.

What encryption laws are you referring to?

UK is going to be hit with encryption laws too then.
Encryption will be outright banned and your internet data stored for 1 year. Farewell privacy I will miss you.

up in the air after May got BTFO

This is a great solution.
I volunteer to be the little girl.

It's okay. Europe's had them for years now!

I'll be the pedophile then

is the
>goodnight Sup Forums daisuki~
still posting? been ages since i was on Sup Forums

haven seen her (him) in a while but my hours on Sup Forums have changed recently after being employed as a codenigger

You know I'll never understand why this "look at america they're so shitty haha" thing is so prevalent here in Europe. We're dying out figuratively and literally, our culture being eliminated, our government bloating out every day and openly serving the self-hating lefitist intelligentsia, putting the interests of foreigners above their own citizens', our economies collapsingalong with our ponzi scheme of a welfare system.

But instead of waking up and maybe learning from the US to get our shit together we'd rather turn our noses up and pretend we're oh-so superior.

Hanging around g makes me more ashamed of being Euro than hanging around pol.

>women doing just about anything is a sign of interest
this is true. they're thirsty animals

yeah europoors like to pretend they're so superior, yet most of them can't even afford cars so they have to ride public transportation with Muhammad and Achmed (and probably get blown up).

Do any of you europoors even have proper space programs? Your flag's not on the moon :^)

>Americans
Hey fuck you, this time its Britain thats retarded

Meanwhile, talking bad about Mama Merkel, Muslims/Islam, refugees and other asinine censorship laws with ridiculous fines and in some instances charges are fine with most Europeans. Let's not mention the police state that was once Britan like said.