The fall of the Ottoman Empire was a mistake

Those borders are inflated as all hell.

Not if you include vassal states.

>Ottomans
>Controlling Vienna

APOLOGIZE NOW !!

>you'll never banter wahabbis again

feels sad

>Mahmud II ordered that an Egyptian force be sent to the Arabian Peninsula to defeat Abdullah bin Saud and his allies. In 1818, an Egyptian army led by Ibrahim Pasha (Mohammad Ali's son) completely destroyed Abdullah's forces and took their capital, Diriyah in Najd. Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute

nice paint skills my mane

That's because they are, Vienna never fell.

Yeah, didn't catch that. That's way inflated.

I wanna kick ottoman ass in Battlefield 1

What's this joke?

Kicking the Turks ass post 1600's is like attacking the crippled kid who can't use his arms or legs.

Same

Tell that to the brits and their cuckstamped colonies who got their ass handed to them in Gallipoli.

WTF I love Turkey now

Thanks for the non-bait version
I saw the 'Ottomans own all of Austria' version on /gsg/ the other day and was quite rustled

Leave it to the Brits to fuck a conflict that one sided up.

One-sided for the Turks. The Brits were fucked before they landed; even Churchill knew and he sponsored the campaign.

Its rather how the Britts and French handled the people who the ottoman empire lost. They removed the institutions that kept the people rather peacefull, and created a hellish middle east.

as to over-stretched colony, it is totally hard for them to govern. Poll tax, as known as Jizya, didn't work at the end of the Ottoman Empire

>The Ottoman Empire was a mistake
Fixed.

The fall of Europe was a mistake too !