youtu.be/DB9phAV2BiA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60NPgeS1Oq0?t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep27BFa-QfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOOOOOO

anudda shoah

youtu.be/60NPgeS1Oq0?t=150

wtf, can you loose your feet from being diabetic?

I would not trust a bald(!) guy.

Yes you can since it also affects circulation and you can get infections easily from untreated cuts. So all we can do is try to stay healthy.

>Diabeetus of Tomorrow

pls no

He looks exactly like my neighbor who likes to sit outside and vape

>all these triggered Intel fags pulling logical fallacies because they know they can't defend this shit

>obvious shitposting is logically fallacious

It happens all the time. I work in a pharmacy and people with diabetes are usually fucking retarded. People can get insulin resistant, they don't take care of themselves and then they wonder why they are losing digits on their feet or the whole fucking foot, why they can't get this infection to go away, etc.

If you get diabetes take care of that shit, stop eating garbage and do what you need to do so you don't have to use insulin. Insulin resistance is terrifying because eventually you will die, and it will be your own fucking fault.

>Linus Not-Torvalds tech tips
>Jayz (not the rapper)
>Level1Techs
>Now this guy
Who's next? Place your bets.

I said same thing even with x99.

My 4790k works, got it $250 at microcenter, and anything newer isnt better enough to be worth it

Yeah, what third world country are you in? Here in America we use a rotation of different insulin types to ensure you can't develop a resistance. My dad has diabetes, smokes, and drinks three mountain dews a day. At 59 he still has all his body parts and "minimal" retinopathy, whatever that's supposed to mean.

You must not have rotated different education types enough.

Cuckware unboxed. He was already pretty positive on Ryzen as a whole.

wcctech Yeah have a look they are so butthurt because they complianed that the X299 hurt their video veiws.
every one in the comments just bashed Intel even hardcore shills on that site.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep27BFa-QfQ

>have 4C Intel CPU
>use GNU/Linux and run VM's all the time
>need moar cores
>go with Ryzen because it's cheaper than x99
>Ryzen is shit at VMs, get to choose between horrible performance in 3D applications or turn the guest into a stuttery mess
Thanks for convincing me to fall for the Ryzen meme guys. If AMD can't get their VM shit together they're not going to ever get out of their 5% server marketshare.

Thought they fixed IOMMU groups?

New BIOS updates fixed that, yeah. The bigger issue is nested paging tables, turning it on has great Windows performance but shitty performance in anything GPU-intensive. Turning it of improves raw GPU performance, but CPU performance is stuttery, making using Windows for normal tasks difficult and destroying frametimes and minimum framerates in games. Of course, for GPGPU applications or mining which just need raw GPU power it's probably not a big deal, but gaming or other 3D applications like CAD are off-limits for now.

Well that sucks, hopefully they can fix that, too. But I'm pretty sure most servers running VMs aren't doing so to run games or intensive 3D applications. Except LTT, lol.

Try not to educate people on things you know nothing about.

Thats not what insulin resistance is about.

Why is he so Intel biased in every comment?
You can feel his brand loyality thrpugh his comments.

Why are people like this? Just get the best product at the pricepoint you need. Period.

He's a contrarian idiot that doesn't even understand the difference between the architectures he's talking about.

I don't think the problem is Ryzen, I think the problem is you expecting a new desktop architecture to be working day one for a market that a small percentage of VMs. I run a VM but why the fuck would I go get Ryzen with out doing my homework? Which I did...and now I'm waiting.

"Thanks for convincing me to fall for the Ryzen meme guys"

Theirs mad traps over at Sup Forums why don't you go and be one since Sup Forums tells you wont to do.

are you using kvm? it works really well for me.

I run Hyper-V and its solid for me. He must be using VM ware whos going to take a year to update there shit.

Using QEMU/Libvirt, it's a complete mess. Like I said, NPT on can't run games, and npt off cripples your CPU. It's a known issue if you read VFIO forums.

>loose
DIE

I work in the United States you retard. Learn something about what you are talking about before you prove the Dunning-Kruger effect again.

how long I am thinking of going AYYmd for VM's

If you're going to use VMware then you going to have to wait, One user said KVM works good and I only use Windows so Hyper-V(Windows and Ubuntu VM ONLY) work fine for me. Other than that wait.jpg but I don't suspect its a permanent thing.

>GayMansNextAss

The worse shill of them all

>WHY YOU KIDS NO LIKEA DA INTEL?
Dude needs a haircut.

wow he's really aged badly