/éire/ /eire/

I met ALan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday.
As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXztgdVcXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/.

/Lithuanian MILFs/

Phillip Boucher-Hayes just doesn't have the salt of the earth required to host Liveline and sympathize with the callers.

His rampant pseudo-intellectualism comes across as condescending.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXztgdVcXU

What is your opinion of Viper Higgins lads? I think he's a gas fucker.

Yurt, he's gas, also double dubs

Shame he took his World News videos down.

2nd time I got dubs today. This could well be the best day of my life.

Still can't believe I got into second year.

Where is he???

>Sup Forums is blocked on Dublin Bus wifi
WTF!? I hate Dublin now

Get a data plan and stop bumming wifi.

Haven't seen that pasta in years

UP THE RA

>bumming
the correct terminology in ireland is "scrounging"

I love the Boyne!

The only annoying bit about this shitposting is how shite the Irish is

TV3 punditry > RTÉ punditry

SAME
A
M
E

Having an existential crisis lads. Think I might go and try kill a deer in Phoenix park by running after it till it collapses from exhaustion and then battering its head with a rock.

This Saturday?

you wouldn't be able to catch one

do what everyone else does and suppress it with alcohol

Reverse into a lamp post instead you fuck

Здpaвcтвyйтe и нe тoлькo в тoм жe дyхe вpeмeни cyтoк здpaвcтвyйтe здpaвcтвyйтe и нe нaдo мнe?

Jump into the gorilla enclosure

Níl sé sin deas

Paint your dick like a banana

Troid liom

Gabh síos ortsa féin.

Stop pretending to be a thing and come back lads

Please

why