Why do only Western Europeans get to have multiculturalism?

>today
>sitting on a bus to Budapest, it's packed full
>everybody is white, blondes and brunettes, one ginger
>literally haven't seen a black or asian person in my entire life
>the only non-white I'd ever seen was the occasional gypsy

This isn't fair. Why do Westerners get to interact with all these interesting people with fascinating cultures, while we get nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Hungary is poor. Even poorer than Greece.

multiculturalism doesn't have to mean cosmopolitanism

>Why do Westerners get to interact with all these interesting people with fascinating cultures

It gets old pretty soon, believe me.

No big bundas for you slav
ALLAH AKBAR

colonialism m8

>colonize half the world
>replace every government with your own and proclaim them subjects of your empire
>decades later you are getting colonized
>cry about it on the internet

eastern europe and russia helped throw out the west europeans, so they cannot be blamed.

If you want a shithole experience, travel to a shithole, dont shithole your own home.

There's all you can eat beheadings and being set on fire out there, you just have to travel to the right place for a right multicultural experience.

If you live in pest and had never seen nigger or asian then you are shut in neet

>multiculturalism doesn't have to mean cosmopolitanism
Errr, what do you mean by that?

Living in a multicultural society is great. Unfortunately nobody wants to move to Hungary

Because they're USA's bitches.

Please come to london and learn the dream that is multiculturalism.

I live in Pest and I see niggers quite often,

There are a lot of asians as well (chinese, vietnamese etc..) but they are good lads.

>Why do Westerners get to interact with all these interesting people with fascinating cultures
We don't. They don't integrate well. Literally all black, asian and latinos just keep to themselves and never ever talk to somebody out of their circle.

People tend to hate more and more, nobody wants shitskins in his country.

european need moooooar diversity :DDDDDD

they saw our black people making stuff like rock music and got scared that we would dominate culturally so they tried to get their own black people but they only cause problems and our blacks still dunk on all of them in the olympics so its really been an abject failure on the european's part to try to act more like the U.S.

In Portugal's case, colonialism
The country isn't even rich, but a lot of Brazilians and Africans come here because of the language

Lmao fuck off you literally have south East Asian ghettos in Budapest

Nah they have a sack Krautbrah, same with the rest of the V4 and the Baltics. You'll be le dird welt xDD soon if you don't begin getting rid of Africans and Middle Easterners.
Especially when they want to introduce theft or pack violence culture to you.
>leave schools, railways, trains, electricity, hospitals and farms
>unsurprisingly left to rot when ebile yt leaves
>shiggy
Nice flag btw. Is it true that Hong Kong has cleaner air than all of China?
Jej sure thing glutton.

This,
this
and this.

>literally haven't seen a black or asian person in my entire life
But why do you lie Peti

I don't actuallly live in Budapest, I just went there to visit some relatives. I live in Szabolcs

>Why do only Western Europeans get to have multiculturalism?
Because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Does Nyíregyháza and whatever other bigger cities not have Chinese shops/restaurants? I would find that hard to believe, as even my bumfuck little town on 20k has several.

luckily only to Lisbon