Which app do you use for Twitter? The official one's a piece of shit...

Which app do you use for Twitter? The official one's a piece of shit, but there are too many options to research all the alternatives easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/apps/testing/it.mvilla.android.fenix2.preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com

Fuck off phoneposter

If it helps I started this thread from my computer

Fenix for Android is good shit

this

wtf is with this stupid trend where people install an app that's basically a locked browser for every stupid website they use? Why does every website and their pet dog need a dedicated app?

Fenix for Twitter

Even the best optimized mobile sites don't provide the same experience as an app. If it's something you're using regularly, an app makes more sense

Looks like google took it down. Easy place to get the apk?

You can try the beta of Fenix 2.0 here play.google.com/apps/testing/it.mvilla.android.fenix2.preview

Flamingo

Echofon

Why tho

Sites are pushing apps because:
1. More exposure to normies.
2. DATA DATA DATA COLLECTION!

>trend

Fucker, are you from fucking 2007 or something? It isn't a trend, its the way things have been done for nearly a decade now. I can just TELL how much of an out of touch autist you are just from reading your post.

It wasn't taken down by Google. The dev took it down while he works on the 2.0 beta.

Flamingo finally got me to switch from Twidere. Never paid for one before but I felt Flamingo was worth it.

>No Twitter account
>No smartphone
>Installed Genymotion so I could experiment with these "apps"
>Probably going to remove Geny and install Androidx86 in virtualbox
Am I weird?

Yes. It's fine if it works for you, but it's more likely that it creates unnecessary roadblocks that you just blow off

>twitter

>>using twitter
lol