1. your country

1. your country
2. what do you think of new york city? would you ever visit?

for a city that is known for "never sleeping" it sure as fuck was boring in the night time, nice little niche rock bars tho
other than that, it's just a collection of very large buildings, don't plan on going there ever again

pretty shit city, but it wouldnt be as charming otherwise.

It's a pretty nice city. I would live either there or in Boston if I were a murrifat

Went there just sightseeing with a tour company once and loved it. Thought I would even like to live there later in life. Second time I went on my own and got to really experience the city. I hate it so much now. It would be my last favourite city if it weren't for all the little boring cities everywhere.

i'm visiting nyc for the first time in october and i'm very excited

Im sorry all of you had to experience NYC.

I want Russia to bomb it immediately.

Ayy my dad was visiting one week 9/11
He obviously went to world trade centre too, told me he had a sammich for lunch that day and was a great experience
I'll probably visit since I'll be living in US but not move because not enaf money

i was just there, and i was there last year as well. it's pretty cool but honestly the dollar is expensive so it's not really worth it going there anymore since everything is almost as expensive as in stockholm.

SoHo is pretty nice for shopping and has some nice stores, and the people there(in SoHo) are definitely more idk... not american? like they don't dress like shit etc so it's a lot nicer. there was a pretty big difference otherwise, SoHo compared to the other parts of the city. You'd have all your wheelchair-riding-fats and typical americans in other parts of NYC if you know what i mean

times square is pretty annoying to walk through but that's mostly because of the tourists so not really NYC's fault.

I like the infrastructure, if that's even what it's called, with the streets. The streets are all just numbered so for example I was able to find a chipotle on 44th and 9th without looking at a map since it's just like a grid system or whatever, that's really cool imo.

a bit dirty and the buildings in general aren't really in top-notch condition but it's fine tbqh. i'm probably going back again

Left that shithole for Florida.

Best decision of my life.

1.Flag
2. I liked it enough that I live here now. Don't regret it at all either; a tad expensive but that's my biggest gripe.

Visited many times and never regretted it. The architecture is a bit meh but everything else is 5/5 bretty gud.

Cesspool but I have to give it some respect because muh heritage

How's retirement Morty?

Most sane gun laws in the country

Also coincidentally has one of the lowest crime rates

you enjoying getting eaten by gators and getting shot up by terrorists

That's because Giuliani and Bloomberg and their police ruled with an Iron fist plus all the national guard and what not in Manhattan post 9/11. Feels kinda Police State-y desu but I don't live there so it doesn't bother me that much

1. burgerland
2. Honestly don't really care.
3. Only if I would need to.

I just wish they could find a way to deal with the garbage better. any sunny day above 60F smells pretty rancid on many streets

That and they need to renovate many of the stations sometime in the next 10-20 years

Not really an iron fist just fixing this place after the disaster that was the 70's and 80's. Hell the 90's were still pretty fucking bad compared to today.

I live across the river, right after the GWB. Its prett nice. Good area.

Flag
I'll probably visit someday, but it seems pretty expensive, but it would be a new experience I'd probably enjoy. I've only been to, like, three major cities in my country: Detroit, Chicago, and Washington.

Overall, more interested in seeing Boston than New York.

>flag
>visited
>it's a fucking sewer, never again

US
It's nice, I live here soooo....

I've heard it was bad back then, especially the 70's wasn't really alive back then