I can't focus on my life/studies because I'm so focused on my country going to shit. Do you know that feel?

I can't focus on my life/studies because I'm so focused on my country going to shit. Do you know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=99&artikel=6450954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get swedebux and focus on anime

Yes but my country is ACTUALLY going to shit and I'm DIRECTLY affected by it.

I'm not a first world autist that has closeted gay feelings about immigrants that keeps him up at night.

Nigger you know what's happening in Sweden? Girls as young as 10 cry and can't go to school because they get sexually assaulted.

so basically swedish dream?

Yes to 80% of this country. To the 20% who aren't it's a constant mental torture but what can we do..? Can you understand my anger, suffering and humiliation?

cool memes m8

Lmao im moving there now. Unless you post proof that is.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=99&artikel=6450954

Translate and read, plenty of this.

>sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=99&artikel=6450954
lmao this isn't proof you stupid viking kys.

What is then?

focus on something that isn't ruined
turn off autism
minimize your losses

wank material

What isn't ruined? I have to carry a knife and be alerted when I work night on my summerjob because of refugee gangs roaming around looking for people to beat/rob/rape (they can do it without punishment)

I bet you consider Bolan as dark ages shithole
What a cognitive dissonance huh?

isn't your country basically a paradise for NEET refugees?

why not just live off the labor of others?

>it's the SJWs' fault I'm a bad student
Sup Forumstards have some serious mental problems

wait what.

can other swedes confirm this isn't right-wing propaganda?

if its true i'll be happy to volunteer as part of a non-white division to cleanse you guys of your filth while being immune to being called racist.

t. 15 year old.

btw carrying a knife to facilitate your autism will only get you killed if something actually happens.

No I'm considering moving to poland. I want a safe country for my children, a little less money is irrelevant.

It's not that easy plus I got ambitions to flee Sweden within 2 years

Eventually we'll get gated communities to stay safe, just like they have in South America. It's not ideal, and it's sad that we're losing our countries, but we just have to adapt, I guess.

lmfao i have to go to sweden and see this.

i go on le reddit a few times and read that most of it is media hype or typical paranoia but wth is actually happening?

It's reported by fucking state media these days, everybody knows it. Plenty of parents pulled their kids out of school and just stay hidden out in the suburbs because everything from city centres to schools have been taken over by refugee gangs who act like a conquering army. Even policemen in Stockholm says they would never let their daughters out in the city. 1 year ago I could walk without a worry as long as I stayed out of the ghetto, now I'm always at risk of getting attacked.

>knife
its_okay.png
i have two knives and two pepper sprays and can get a shotgun (don't need), never really used anything of it
>gangs
ignore them
don't go to 'danger zones' or any bad places if you can

your 'problems' are shit by any eastern euro standards

are you guys just being typically over-reactive?

i'm asian and grew up in an area where there were actual literal gun-carrying gangs and i've never seen them randomly attack white people or get gropey. most just end up typical bydlos until they hit their 20s and grow out of their stupidity to become adult bydlos.

wth happened to your cops?

The problem zones are everywhere except suburbs. Go to central station? 50% chance you will be attacked. Plenty of public places in Sweden more or less died out because of refugees attackens everybody there.

I can fight with my knife and I don't hesitate.

You know what to do.

>tfw don't care bc my country was shit the whole it's lifetime

No these are different. 1 year ago and I agree with you but these new refugees they are here solely to rape, rob and attack Swedes. They behave exactly like a conquering army.

Cops aren't allowed to arrest them and everything concerning refugee crime is classified. I'm not even making this up.

major cities? mate this sounds worse than anything we have here, i've walked literally through groups of black and arab kids at night without even a comment said.

if i have one suggestion though, start learning judo or sambo. i get my ass beaten by 60+ year old men who are smaller than me who use to compete at the world stage. you'll destroy them if they aren't armed.

:^)

Thins is its very hard to tell if he's telling the truth or getting triggered by a bunch check of non whites in group of 3.

I'm moving away ASAP but right now I need to survive here 1-2 years before I can get out. I'm 50% sure I'll make it, depending on how fast society collapses completely.

hahaha holy fuck you're pathetic, kys

that sounds incredibly shitty and this is coming from another memed cuck country. i hope you aren't memeing because this is literally disappointing,

if it helps, a lot of middle-easterners are cowardly as fuck and seen them get smashed up by racist cops/other kids a few times here.

same here
because public places are unsafe by default.
people in 3rd world shitholes use evade tactic, the less time you spend in a 'danger zone' the more 'safe' you are

my city is pretty safe with this shit (at any time of day, almost) even tho by swedish standards it a warzone

Canada is nothing like Sweden. You may be multicultural but you atleast have some screening. Last year Sweden accepted the equivalent of 2% of our population in IS-soldiers, african war criminals, Afghani talibans etc and everybody were men.

yeah same. iunno i'm actually pretty curious after reading that link since it seems as legitimate as CBC for example.

You don't know Sweden anno 2016 idiot, we're less safe than countries in africa and central america now. All you people talking shit should visit, it's a completely new country.

My friend was in Stockholm this year, he hardly saw any non-whites

which country are you using a proxy from? my bet is on USA

i have nothing against swedes, but white people deserve it

It's too late.

i dont understand... when the violence grows, how isnt the police activity risen? how isnt the police actively working against this sort of stuff. when you go to bed you cant sleep because you get aggressive and scared thoughts of tomorrow. join to police forces or military and try to make a difference! things are not going to change if you dont do something about it.

Yes hello my northern Germanic brothers.
Do you want to order the Kristallnacht Behandlung or Das Sommer in Auschwitz '44 Paket?

The police can't do anything about it since all refugees claim to be 14 which means they can freely commit crimes. Also most Swedes seems okay with it. There are reports of women getting raped and defending their rapist because he was a refugee.

we have some screening but we get refugees and others. most of our recent arrivals are but a good 50% are the ones you typically get ie trash.

my parents came as refugees from vietnam though we're fairly well-off now and i've never seen people act that way. there's a handful of asian, italian and indian gangs but they were usually mafia-style and stuck to wiping out more violent ghetto gangs and controlling drugs and mostly gone by now.

you guys seem like inherently innocent people not use to the sort of culture canada and the us has had. its a shitty situation because canada has learned to deal with them efficiently.

ITT: bait

Listen to this guy, he knows what to do.

even russian pedos come to sweden to rape our women.

When I say refugee it's tongue in cheek because that's what the media calls them. In reality none of them are refugees, they're usually not even syrian but afghani, paki or african.

what you just said, is a typical 'perfect' integration of an immigrant family.

>i'm asian and grew up in an area where there were actual literal gun-carrying gangs
Philippines?

mate, the white people i was mostly around in university are a completely different breed from your typical hoodlum city. most of them never dealt with truly dysfunctional people or violence at all and its easy to assume people are inherently good in that case.

on the other hand working class areas in canada were almost always daily fist-fights and expecting to defend yourself going out on fridays. its a fucked situation that the middle-class and above never really experience and don't know how to react.

yeah its common here because people just grow out of their stupidity. some don't but i've seen people go from literal drug dealers to engineers. a girl i knew had mafia grandparents who were pretty well known but her parents are all university professors lmfao.

the rapey and impulsive kind i don't think grows out of it though.

hmm okay. we get a few of those too but they seem too afraid to do any serious shit. they got fucking massacred a few years back in one of our major cities by established biker and asian gangs, like dozens dead.

nope.

i meant to say the somali gangs. not sure about the others but literally every other mafia-style gang killed them off in every province to the point where we had national stories of a crisis happening.

they don't even fight each other because most seem to be allied.

wow i wonder what these swedepussies would do if they lived in a country with actual ghettos

i took a wrong turn on the way from fedex and i was 80% sure i was going to get carjacked

>There are reports of women getting raped and defending their rapist because he was a refugee.

It's cause achmed and his north african pringles-can dick can satisfy the swedish woman in ways that sven, his tiny white cock shrunken and atrophied from years of being yelled at by feminists, simply can't

when the "men" are all spineless cucks it's not surprising they enjoy getting some real testosterone action

we are talking about a timescale of 20 years. we are also talking about, in the case of sweden, men who are presented as immigrants in the age of 20+

nice bait

here is a (you)

Sounds like an excuse not to study OP, sounds like you are faggot once again.

If you were really convinced that your country was going to shit, you would study as hard as possible and earn the best possible degree so that you would end up with a job in a country that isn't going to shit.

lol I live in Baltimore and based on this thread you'd make it sound more dangerous than here. 50% chance of being attacked walking at night in Sweden? sounds like total bullshit to me