So I just bought this

So I just bought this.
Bought for 2600 and they see for around 4.5k
Did I do ok?

That looks like a purchase you'll regret.

>Buying about 4 different memes at once
>Did I do ok?

>That portable mech keyboard

>$2600 for a dirty-ass laptop
Money well spent!

great, you can now sell it for 3K

How does it feel?

Sturdy as fuck, but also heavy as fuck. Mostly metal and weighs about 13 lbs sans 2 huge power bricks. Mech keyboard feels nice and is on the quieter side.

What kind of specs does it have?

wow dragons good job user

i7-6820hk
Gtx1080
32 gb ram
512 gb m.2 boot drive
512gb ssd
Gtx1080 sli

wouldn't it have been cheaper to get a desktop with the same specs?

what happens when you smear your blood over the dragons and do naruto handsigns?

I needed the mobility.

You summon a weaboo neckbeards and he "rasengans" you

Looks like it was heavily used already
The GPUs will probably die soon

Screen? Battery size?
Why the hell have this kind of hardware anyway, will kill a battery in minutes.

>paying more than 800 for it

hahaah oh wow

>I needed the mobility.
why?

Install ChromeOS

Pretty much a pseudo portable desktop replacement

I travel a lot for work

Nah, stop living in 2012 m8. 14nm Chips aren't that hot anymore, especially since the laptop will just throttle if anything goes above 70-80C anyway. Only thing that you might need to do is to change the thermal paste in the future.

you could have gotten 2 $1000 desktops and a $700 thinkpad with that kind of money

>I travel a lot for work
This is actually a legit reason.

Most idiots try to justify a laptop because "I want to play my gays [sic] in my living room sometimes".

Lol

Let alone the fact that you can easily SLI 1080Tis in the $2.5K pricepoint.

>Most idiots try to justify a laptop because "I want to play my gays [sic] in my living room sometimes".
He's quite literally a manchild who can't live without video games for a few days.

What did your boss say about this purchase? Did he give you a promotion?

Screen size plz

He just kind of looked at it and shrugged. It's not its that much money.

aren't you worried colleagues or clients won't take you seriously if they see you using it?

>mobility
>12 american kilos

Have you ever carried groceries?

>worrying about what people think because of the aesthetics of your computer

In all seriousness though it pretty much stays in the hotel.

Okay so your coworker doesn't take you seriously because of how your laptop looks and then what?..You get fired? Oh

You'd gave to be a special kind of retard to buy one for that, steam link works fine

nice spiderman keyboard

>18.4

there is no god

what are you going to do with this monstrosity

It gets carried around in a rolling luggage to airports and hotel rooms. 20 lbs isn't that bad desu

I don't carry groceries all day.

Of course you don't. Not when mommy buys your tendies

>20lbs
That's too heavy for carry-on, as carry-on is limited to 8kg. Hope they don't weigh your carry-on bag because I don't know how that thing would fare in check-in luggage.

looks comfy, money well spent
comparable desktop would be around the same pricetag

Sell it for 4.5k and buy a desktop. If you dont do this you are an idiot

>Gaymen laptop

You fucked up

What is purpose of this?

Access panel

what is the model name pl0x

>So I just bought this.
You bought a damaged laptop that's smothered in advertising stickers?

Gt83vr

No one takes off the stickers

thanks

It's all the same than having tattoos all over your body.
If I'm paying you to represent my company and my interests as a business I expect to take your job seriously and stop acting like a kid while you are with MY clients.

If one of my workers goes to a meeting or report with something that kiddy looking I would fire him and sue them for creating a bad image of my company.

Good thing you'll never own a company. You sound like a total ass.

I do already.

Grow up kid. You are not 15 anymore to wear your "420 weeed" t-shirt and your fidget spinner.

I'm not sure what kind of business you run, but firing someone over how their computer looks sounds insane.

On a side note, no one would actually carry something like this around with them.

It's not the computer. Buy a pink acer if you want, I don't give a shit. However anything related to work requires self-respect and you to take it seriously. You are projecting the image of my business to my clients, I don't want you to reflect your personality and be the special snowflake, fuck your personality, fuck you and fuck your taste. You have a standard as an employee and you are a way to reach clients, I don't pay you to be unique, I pay you to make me represent my ideals and products, you are a tool, not a person while you are in work hours.

Can't wait for fucking technology to replace you all with fucking robots or avatars.

>I need acceptance and approval from others
k

I wouldn't even use it if it was gifted to me

>mech mobile keyboard meme
>shitty trackpad placement
>where the fuck is the keyboard even located
>muh dragon gaymur design
>huge useless stickers
>2,57 minutes batterylife on light web-browsing
>you're gonna need a forklift to transport

yeah, you did ok OP

>you are a tool, not a person while you are in work hours.
Sounds like you're the fucking tool.

And yet you work to 9to5 to make me more money.

How bad is that?

Kek. You need to relax. Let me guess you own a shitty computer repair shop and treat all your employees like trash and no one likes you.

Last time I checked I don't work 9 to 5 and I don't work for you. But continue to project whatever you want onto me and pretend to be a succesful business owner if it makes you feel better.

Bad projection.
Try again Sir. XxxtreemeDragongaymer

Of course you don't work for me. I don't like to hire hobos

I wonder how does all those fags who cry over the weight of this pc fuck their gf against a wall or put it like they wanted over the bed
>> inb4 all faggot virgins

PROTIP: projection doesn't mean what you think it means

Waifus only have weight in their weaboo's hearts

I can see how it could be useful when you travel a lot. My complaints would be:
>gaymurr design
>offcenter keyboard
>no trackpoint
>bezels that could be smaller
>too wide aspect ratio
Mechanical keyboard is pretty cool. Personally would consider some mini-ITX build, the problem would be finding a screen that could be easily transported.

are you done roleplaying

Insane amonunt of CEO's and business-owners looking through this thread
Prove that you are a business-owner :D Put your money where your mouth is!

>I travel a lot for work
This is the ONLY legitimate use case, though I'd probably just not play the latest shit shooter at ultra high details and go for a $2000 ThinkPad that I can actually work with and isn't a 20lbs hassle to transport (and such weight does suck)

>60Hz
Disgusting, this makes the whole thing absolutely retarded.

>portable

It's pretty much a mobile desktop. Which means it needs to be on a table

now you need to cover that hideous cover with a full size sticker picturing your waifu and you're golden.

its ugly as fuck but if it is durable and runs cool then that's all that matters

Yeah they weren't kidding about the aboutof airflow this produces

Amount of *