Apple's iMac Pro

This thing looks better on the inside than 99% of the PCs look on the outside.
How the fuck can one company be so far ahead of everyone else?! How come other companies just don't give a fuck about engineering anymore??

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#s=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit covered in gold is still shit

>How the fuck can one company be so far ahead of everyone else?!

This thing will also throttle better than 99% of the PCs.
>HCC Xeons in teeny AIO chassis

>$9000

Software sales. Why do you think apple are so keen to ditch OSX and replace it with some version of iOS?

The main issue is no one will make a better design than ATX. Being able to make a custom gpu and motherboard PCB gives a large advantage, but large volume is needed to recover costs.

>Air ventilation in the shape of a penis
Yeah, it's been made just for you, applefag.

>shit
Why are these smelly & poor pajeets always obsessed with shit? Go fucking poo in the loo you monkey.

Apple won, haven't they.

Good for those who buy them, if they can absolutely justify this type of product and the expense it takes, I know I'll never buy one cause for me it is something costs too much and I can have better with less. Isn't that what the "pro" market is about? I see a computer as an instrument and an instrument must have a function

nice!

Because they're not?

macOS is their desktop OS.

iOS is their mobile OS.

There will inevitably be cross-pollination of features and UI concepts where appropriate (like the huge multitasking improvements for iPad in iOS 11), but desktop and mobile are unique paradigms. Frankenstein-like attempts at merging them only result in frustration and disappointment like Windows 8 / 10 and the Surface laplets.

Apple has said as much over and over for the past five or six years. The toaster-fridge is wrong.

no no no

apple has come up with amazing technology no one has done before

its unlike everything else on the market

>quality engineering = nice looking
you are quite retarded aren't you?

>8bit shit

This thing throttles worse than 99% of the PCs.
How the fuck can one company be so far behind everyone else?! How come Apple just don't give a fuck about engineering anymore??

i wonder if the mac pro will be a desktop instead of a tower, tower would be stupid

Since when are looks important? You're buying a computation machine, not a fucking fashion accessory

it will be little smaller than Mac Pro G5.

should be designed similar to the origenae x11

cus they're fashion faggots

amd gpus always throttle, my desktop 290x frequently hits 94c in demanding games and throttles from that point forward, on your screenshot a link from 2014 mentions the m295x which afaik is a dual gpu chip

they're aesthetic. i hate what computers have become, fucking windows full of neon and rgb like its a amsterdam whore house

stop buying prebuilt computers with lights then

prebuilt? i'm talking about custom pc's. if gateway were still around i'd buy a prebuilt because they used standard atx layouts instead of the shit dell and hp puts out

Dell has a great aesthetic sense though.

ibm had the best

if it's a custom PC you have the choice to not get flashy lights and shit you retarded fuck

but not windowless. most case makers only offer windows on most models either that or cheap looking vents.

>looks better ≠ is good

you're an idiot and you're wrong and you dont know how to browse for pc cases.

go back to

a cute. CUTE!

i don't live the neet lifestyle and have autism to sift through every case in existence

SO I have been looking at this and then other iMacs from the past and... where is the air gonna go in for those fans?
And where does it exit?
Because poor placement and size will likely result in it being hot as shit even at idle.
Especially considering it's got them Xeon MoarCoars.

you are beyond retarded, please end yourself so your genes die out.

pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#s=0

This wasn't designed by engineers, it was designed by the marketing team.
Have they released the thermal TDP because I bet its gonna choke that xeon cpu.
Fixed way to many of these heat traps.

Are you buying a computer just to jack it of to?

>This wasn't designed by engineers,
At least not by the sort of engineers that Lenovo et al employ. Their expertise ends when the thing seems to boot. After that it's not their problem even if it looks like a rat's nest.

>Big ugly blank spots
>Just basic designed with ugly silver
>Looks like a low end sound system someone got in the 90's from Walmart

No, pls.

yes

That's exactly the point. Looks good. Costs a lot. Anyone who buys it is convinced they must be getting their money's worth. But it's really trash, and it's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled.

All laptops are pretty much trash, though...

This is strangely unsettling.

What, just because the two fans look like eyes?

Actually, it looks very grotesque. It looks like some kind of a mutated Darth Vader mask or something.

I'm sorry but there is literally nothing special about the iMac
They used a poorfag pajeet GPU from AMD instead of the patrician Nvidia.
I thought Apple was a company for richfags, but they've dropped the ball on this one. Clearly they are trying to become a company for poorfags.

>5000$ for a low powered xenon
>Non user upgradable
Yeah how about you keep your faggotry to yourself

>low powered
oh boy... you really are retarded.

>that jewish nose
Even as a girl is a filthy kike.

That's a render....

>intel housefire
>in the middle of Netburst 2.0
>in a fucking AIO
>thin as fuck
Threadripper or Epyc would have been reasonable, but a fucking housefire Xeon?
Tim Cook needs to die.

>he doesn't bathe in 40$ bottles of water

lmao poorfags

> Where have I seen that face before

What is thunderbolt

Retards brain washed into thinking their shit is worth the huge markup, buying their shit at 10x the cost of manufacturing.