How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program
archive.fo/1X39B
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68gnJO3FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tim Cook is faigaleh

Where is the diversity? Apple needs more diversity!

>No blacks

Apple is racist as fuck.

I wouldn't eat at a Chinese restaurant with majority white staff

But would you use a Chinese phone with a majority white staff?

There are no russians there either!

Tim cook is a faggot, so there is diversity. Also, apple used a Nigger in their homepod advert, so there's that. OP AND APPLE HATERS BTFO

But they are white.

Right? where the fuck are the British and Norwegians? Icelandic? it's just all Americans!

SJW's hate russians though so that's cool.

i find deeply offensive there are no latinos there. latinos are 50% of the US population and we are under represented at important roles in the tech industry

You say they're catering to black people, but you can't buy Apple on food stamps

> No asians

Come on Apple, we make your phones.

I know OP is trolling but, Why is diversity even needed? Meritocracy is the way to go right?

Yeah, they'll never be profitable with so many white devils. WE WUZ KANGS!!!

N' PANTHERS!

>I don't CARE who's most qualified! MAKE ME ON THE BOARD I'M A WOMAN!

You can buy it on contract tho...
Also, niggers don't need to buy them on contract, they could just steal it from others

It's not, Meritocracy is the only way to go.
The business world has always had issues with Narcissists and sycophants.
Meritocracy is how so-many startups took over so quickly.

Then they come to Sup Forums and ask how to unlock it.

>being this blatantly racist sexist in current year

>Phillip W Schiller
>worldwide marketing
Heh

Most people are on iphone upgrade plans for like an extra $20 a month.
Sprint offers "Samsung Forever" and "iPhone Forever" plans that just let you get the newest galaxy or iphone when it comes out for extra per month.

I love their facial impressions

Ayo, hol up white boi! Open mah fone fo' me. Mah homie bought it from cragelist fo me...I dindu nuffin.

>WHITIES LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is what allowed?

Understandable tbqh. Designed all the shit apple is famous for but basically nobody knows him and instead idolizes Jobs & Cook

kek

WHERE ARE ALL THE SAMIS? I SEE NO FINNO URGIC PEOPLE AT ALL!

You know, In thinking about I kind-of wonder of the whole "diversity " thing wasn't setup just to try to slow people down.
All these mega corporations and bring people on board who do effectively nothing but stand around in group photos, with no real loss in profits.
But when a startup is just getting off the ground EVERYONE has to pull their own weight and then-some.
Adding "Yes but do you have XYZ extras based off of skin" and "Ability is not what matters!"
You can really slow them down to give your big slow behemoth more time to react to the changing market while stopping/slowing competition.

No pajeet either!

You caught my drift!

WWDC vs GOOGLE I/O

20% of the people work on 80% of the projects of any big company(atleast in mass recuiters). The rest just do wageslave work that any Nigger can do

his smile and optimism, gone.

It's the result of inclusivity being hammered into the minds of every child for the last 40 years.
Everybody gets a participation trophy and everybody is included in everything no matter what forever and if you try and avoid somebody on the playground you get scolded.
Now 20 years later you scream your fucking head off because you see "boys only" clubs everywhere, insisting its because they think girls are smelly and dumb instead of "oh gee maybe they're not qualfiied'

Shut the fuck up.

At least they're 99% white unlike Jewgle and Microshit.

White people >>>>

>the ceo is a white male
what a surprise

end patriarchy already....

Correction: You manufacture it, ie put it together.

That's all gooks are good at.

I think that's what he's saying. A megacorp can afford token diversity hires because most of the company is dead weight anyway, but a smaller tech startup can't.

What are you talking about? There are at least 3 Italians up there.

The best and most powerful company in the world is promoting only the smartest people!

Who would have thunk it that MERITOCRACY is better than fucking quotas that imposes you to hire and promote incompetent retards who are of certain color.

>Italians
>not white

So basically Google is now an Indian company

>is promoting only the smartest people!

Then where are the jews and the chinese?

Exactly.
Have you noticed that sense this became a major thing, "startups" have gone into decline?
What was the last big hit from a small team?

If he uses a phone made in last 10 years he has two choices. What you posted and a Chinese phone with a majority Chinese staff.

They get plenty of ooga booga in roles that don't break their products.

Apple themselves has a good plan I might actually do

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

It's not just to slow down corporations, but also to undermine and weaken western civilization so that it can be easily destroyed

>CEO is a generic ass white dude
pretty racist desu senpai, would've been okay if he was transgender tho
when will Silicon Valley stop hating minorities?

>chocolate versus vanilla

>So basically Google is now an Indian company
Android is India-first OS. Google's India-first company.

archive.fo/1X39B

Let's have a look:
American, Israeli, Italian, Italian, German, Austrian, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, and British.

Looks pretty fucking diverse to me.

Yet they produce worse products.
Hmm maybe diversity really is good.

thats because latinos are fucking retarded, cuz
best they can do is shoot up each other with uzis and shit

White, (((White))), white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white.

No joke, Lisa Jackson is their African American diversity hire.

>Israeli
who?

Why isn't this guy listed?

As a partner in a tech startup with some decent VC capital. Investors do not give a fuck about diversity crap. The problem is apologetic pushover white males who can't get laid, but then some fat, ugly female California tumblr tech hippie sucks their dick a few times and now they are all "muh diversity" so they can keep getting laid.

South African American, more like!

it's better than Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, poo-poo pee-pee.

underrated

It's clear that Apple is not serious about race-relations.

holy shit you're right

from wikipedia citing NYT
>Jackson is the first person of African American descent to serve as EPA Administrator

>chocolate
I hear curry chocolate makes you shit on streets and smell bad.

kek, no wonder his viral marketing game is so strong

apple just throws nigs into the considerably less important positions (there's literally one in a hiring diversity position) and also into some marketing materials so they "do their part" in diversity but keep their management the way it should be

she's 1/4 black. mulatto.

>apple just throws nigs into the considerably less important positions
they put them in stores. that fills the numbers quick.

for shti that requires a brain, they don't rely on diversity numbers.

You wouldn't be wrong

mulatto usually refers to a half and half. still, she looks pretty damn white even for a quadroon

Not just that, pretty sure all the tumblr tech hippies /twitterellas fuck with their PR and go out of their way trying to distract the team as much as possible.

Meritocracy would be great if it worked, but if you have a dreadlocked black guy in saggy jeans and an NBA shirt, a woman with 50 pairs of shoes, and a white boy who likes anime and memes, AND THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY GOOD AT THE JOB, which one would you promote? You'd go for the one you could be friends with, every time, and since you're probably a white guy yourself, that makes it harder for JaQuanzel and Paula to climb the ladder. For true meritocracy to happen, you need to counteract that, which involves passing cuck laws and making you hire a darkie or a homosex.

And meritocracy a shit anyway, because imagine if you lived in a true meritocracy and were still at the bottom, like most racists on Sup Forums probably would be. You'd be stuck with the undeniable truth that there is no conspiracy and you just deserve this shit. Fuck meritocracy.

>mulatto
that shit ain't mulatto, she's a cumskin

>EQUALLY GOOD AT THE JOB
Does not exist.

Is this a man?

Of course it fucking does. But let's say there's a lady who teaches you how to do the job, and then you get promoted and she doesn't because maybe you know it all now. Would you complain? Would you say she should get promoted instead?

that's why it's a hypothetical scenario you autistic cunt

lost

I WOULD higher the one that's easiest to get along with, however just because someone likes memes doesn't mean I like them . Just look at Sup Forums as a whole.
>like most racists on Sup Forums probably would be.
AH so you're one of those people who equate Meritocracy with racism.
Into the trash with your "opinion"

definitely. that man also gave birth to 3 kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68gnJO3FA

>all three are equally good
>only one dresses like a normal human bean
i wonder which one i'll pick...

Whites are the opposite of generic giving the fact we are only 10% of the world population

exactly, they're one of the richest companies in the world and they continue to grow so apparently the white management is doing something right, no need to shove diversity in there. keep that shit at the bottom of the barrel

They only care about diversity where it won't really hurt them. Outside that, they do what's best and hire on merit not race/gender.

I would get promoted if I do better work than her. Period.
And I wouldn't complain one bit if she gets promoted for being better than me.

>gooks
That's just Koreans, idiot. At least use the right slur.

Arr rook same

>I know she doesn't deserve to be promoted because she didn't get promoted!
>I know I do deserve it because I did get promoted!
>And I got promoted because my work was better, and I know my work was better because I got promoted, and the promotion was because my work was better, which I know because I got promoted....

>Internet Software, and Services
>Software Engineering

Why does apple need 2 separate "command+c/command+v" departments?

>not what was said at all.

>teaches someone else whats in the book.
>only ever goes as far as required of book.
>complains when other person has actual interest and enjoys spending time learning MORE than was in the book.
"BUT I'M THE TEACHER!"

What they're doing isn't the right solution but you don't always get promoted on aptitude alone.
There's some favours and dick-sucking involved.

They have an entire division dedicated to breaking itunes FLAC compatibility.

>I would get promoted if I do better work than her. Period.
Have you every actually worked anywhere before?

>Why does apple need 2 separate "command+c/command+v" departments?
one is consumer OSes and software that consumers interact with and the other is services and all the HW server infrastructure that those things require. it's kinda like frontend vs backend.

one person cannot oversee all of that well.