youtube.com/watch?v=GBFAiVU3VhA
youtu.be/eOonAd7QuOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C3

he wants to convince himself US isn't behind refugee crisis
>and the one who started the refugee crisis are ISIS
so, US? they're the reason ISIS is a thing after all

Germany asked them to come.

Germany has taken in over a million refugees in one year. The U.S has taken in 2 million in 50 years

no they didn't ask them to come you retard, they accepted them in yes, but they came on their own thanks to ISIS destabilization

Top kek the only one trying to convince them self is you

I just told you that most of these people aren't from Syria

TRI MORETA
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

irrelevant, the whole crisis started because of syria/iraq, those africans etc who are hitching a ride wouldn't have an excuse to come if not for that

Honestly, I'm starting to think we're all getting baited here, or you're just a paid shill for Russia or whatever. But then again, some people are extremely stupid and really do believe this stuff.

Anyway, that's it for me, I'm no longer going to reply to you since it's pointless considering you're at least one of the 3 things I listed.

everyone knows that they aren't from syria, and germany didn't take 5 million migrants. Stop watching american news

God bless you, user.

4 eзepa

what ever lad, keep sucking american dick while they shit all over you, I won't stop you

I said 1 million my friend

They'd still be coming.

Australia and Europe has been dealing with boat people for years

proksi li si kvo si ?

Brussels is ineffective.

and you also said 6 million, that doesn't mean it's true

but they're coming at a very accelerated rate, literally millions of them ready to enter in a month if they're accepted, brussels is already 25% muslim, this continent is fucked up, and they're still sucking american dick

you seem to have it all wrong, america does not really care about europe. and specifically about fyrom.

When did I say that?

Because Germany accelerated it. We had nothing to do with it

that's what ive been saying u retard, they fuck shit up in the middle east without giving a shit about the consequences europe, their vassals will face

>vassals
What vassals?

The US is just as guilty as Germany desu.

He, нямa пpoкcи. Aз cъм oт Бeлapyc

through NATO, entirety of Europe is American vassals, sending troops to fight in their wars and such
they're happy to do so :3

Can we stop feeding this troll/retard

But we aren't. It's just people trying to shift responsibility for themselves

You're talking to a braindead idiot or a shill, so it's pretty useless. I suggest you stop.

don't worry there's no shame in changing the superpower you whore out to, from USSR to US that is, US pay better

I'm kinda bored and wanting to know where these beliefs come from

>15 rubles have been added to your account by Mr. Pootine and 0.50 leva by Mr. Siderov

the beliefs come from the fact that your cancerous country supports muslim terrorists here same as they did in afghanistan against soviets, in 2001

from the boypussy

Good Night Neighbours!

Kavkaz sila t b h

>fyrom=russia
>albanians=nato
it's easy

KOSOVE JE _________ ?

15 rubles ain't worth a fucking toilet paper. That's some pretty low-grade pay

exactly i guess, alboshits suck NATO dick much better than us, yet our retarded politicians keep doing it, not like russia can do anything, they're useless
don't worry though, bulgaria will still keep getting its fresh batch of US semen just like the rest of europe

Not sure what you talking about

SRCE SRBIJE, SRCE SRBIJE,

US supported albo subhumans here in 2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
>"Brigadier general Zvonko Stojanovski the commander of the Army Anti-air Defence informed me that our radars caught 6 fighter planes with course from Italy, through Albania towards Macedonia. I told him to follow their course and to dislocate the helicopters to the reserve airfield in Lozovo. I then thought to myself – this is it! NATO is ready to use force on us if we continue with the operation". (page 111)
never 4get тbh, you terrorist supporting destabilizing shitheads

>Petrovski's description of these circumstances was confirmed by Glenn Nye, a state department official in the U.S. Embassy in Macedonia. During the 2002 congressional elections in the USA, Nye revealed that while assigned to Macedonia and Kosovo, in 2001 he organised the rescue of twenty-six American citizens who were trapped behind insurgent lines.[85][86][87][88] For this action, Nye received the State Department's "Superior Honor Award

the albozerg insurgents were supported by the NATO connections they acquired during the kosovo war

>Macedonian offensive stopped by NATO involvement

well if russia/china can't stop NATO i doubt our tiny poor shithole can, it doesn't mean I have to like what the americunts are doing here, or in the middle east, nor do I have to like how the eurocucks are blind in their devotion to US, about as much as their devotion to gargling arab semen

good double

Checked. The goddamn makkes cucks did some very successful fighting against Albanian extremist elements. Employed helicopter aviation, as well.

We intervened to save Americans trapped in the area. Not to help Albanians

I love how these maps alwaysconveniently avoid Serbia.

Checked.

let me explain, the US have had a view of the albo muslim inbred subhumans in kosovo and the ones here as victims and us and the serbs as aggressors ever since the kosovo war, thanks to successful manipulation and dicksucking on the albozerg side, using their massive US diaspora for instance and shills like that faggot they have in US parliament to shill on their behalf, if a civil war pops up tomorrow you'll always support them, as you did by stopping our anti-terror operation in 2001

Are Italians and the Swiss really butthurt at us

Swiss are rich as fuck, they don't care about anyone.

don't be stupid, they aren't

It's your own fault the Albos are fucking you in the ass while you're playing anticki warriors.

I doubt it. Especially when Obama leaves office

Again, demographics.

Suprisingly yes. I remeber walking through the swiss airport with my USA hat and everyone gave me angry looks.

Can't wait to see Yuropoors and their reactions to my MAGA hat next week.

how exactly is the albozerg situation our fault? it's a NATO-led agreement that gave them more rights than us (ohrid framework bullshit)
it's literally all NATO's fault, we tried everything in our power as a small shithole to go against them
obama is chill, if a CLINTON enters office then were truly fucked, trump, maybe he'll be on our side kek

Not really. They concentrate their energy so much on us and Greece that they fail to see what's West of them.

Obama is a muslim sympathizer.

And you and the serbs don't breed. immigrate while the Albanians keep breeding

For what reason were they upset.

Keep in mind Makedonia was historically very diverse in terms of ethnicities and languages.

obama is not a muslim sympathizer, he's still a pro israel shill just like every US politician, the kikes have their hand so far up your anus that it's coming out of you mouth, but that's beside the point, as for "don't breed", atm christian birthrate (ours) is at 1.40, mudslime albo birthrate at 1.85, it's still awful, but what can you do, were not gypsies which have 10 children, demographics are an issue all over europe, the most common name in london is muhhamad

That wasn't really the case until we lost them after the Balkan wars

Actually the mohammed thing was disproven. The people that did the study combined every different spelling and nickname for mohammed while doing the opposite with every other name on the list.

And not only is it extremely obvious that he is you also don't know anything about U.S-Israel relations

>Turks
>Greeks
>Jews
>Gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=GBFAiVU3VhA

the only thing you need to know about US-israel relations is that you are entirely their bitch, not sure exactly why, probably the huge amount of jews in power in the US, the only candidate which supports a 2 state solution for instance, was bernie (the actual fucking jew)
not that I have anything against israel personally, couldn't give less of a shit about it other than the destabalizing factor it has on the mid east

Not really. The region was filled almost exclusively by Bulgarians during the Balkan wars. And what's that clip have to do with anything, what's it meant to show?

>what's it meant to show
That Tanas was a ladies man?

Wow enough of the memes

Kissinger found out about the Third Army's encirclement shortly thereafter.[209] Kissinger considered that the situation presented the United States with a tremendous opportunity and that Egypt was dependent on the United States to prevent Israel from destroying its trapped army. The position could be parlayed later into allowing the United States to mediate the dispute and wean Egypt from Soviet influence. As a result, the United States exerted tremendous pressure on the Israelis to refrain from destroying the trapped army, even threatening to support a UN resolution demanding that the Israelis withdraw to their October 22 positions if they did not allow non-military supplies to reach the army. In a phone call with Israeli ambassador Simcha Dinitz, Kissinger told the ambassador that the destruction of the Egyptian Third Army "is an option that does not exist."[210]

The most famous photo from Macedonia in the west is a picture of a women in a burqa walking in the streets of Skopje

This is an interesting line of argument.

Diversification really came on in a big way, it was after the loss of control of the territory (you are saying.)

Isn't it true, that victorious powers reparceling territory will give a big pull on the towline of ethnicity while they also redraw borders. I think that is a truth. Though I think less on behalf of the Bulgarian cause than you do, but the construct you are using has reality to it.

couldn't give less of a shit about what the west knows about us honestly, not like were ever getting into the EU in the first place, I just don't want NATO to intervene next time there's a civil war against the albozerg

>not like were ever getting into the EU in the first place
Between 5 and 10 percent of ethnic Macedonians hold EU passports.

and?

We don't think about you at all. I'm refering to a national geographic photo taken oven 100 years ago for their special on the balkan wars

and nothing

I mean it doesn't matter, when conflict arises NATO always picks a side

All countries and organizations do.

My clear superiority made them upset.

yeah, and NATO is likely to pick the opposite side, we'll see, we can't get into EU but I'm hoping serbs do so they can gain some political leverage against the albozergs to slow down their agenda

You're some disgusting minority polluting our thread, aren't you?

Well my question for you is why did your government allow the Albanian refugees to make up 11% of your population.

no one knows, they were supposed to move on to germany and other cuck states like that in western europe, but they stayed here, AND we gave them citizenship, was NATO behind it? was a politician paid off? was he just naive and stupid? well our president at the time was later assassinated and no one knows who or by who 'yet, perhaps he knew too much, either way sadly it's done, if it was up to me we would have joined the serbs in exiling those savages

Something tells me that they allowed it to distance themselves from Serbia

Nope, I'm a proud Canadian-Bulgarian. Mum got cucked by some bulgarian gorilla and so I came about.

But I'm now also a US citizen.

oh and there was an interview igor dzambazov had in bulgaria actually
youtu.be/eOonAd7QuOE without translation tho
he put it pretty well "you give them help and salvation and they repay you with bullets and bombs" kek
they allowed it to further some agenda, but not that probably, maybe we just didn't know that they were such fucking subhumans? the other albos that we had during that time were like, inbred muslim peasants and illiterate but they didn't chimp out, suddenly we get an influx of kosovo albos and they chimp out a fucking year after

moooooods

the agenda to distance themselves from Serbia the international pariah that tried to kill anyone that wasn't a serb

they never did that to us, in fact they helped us out in 2001, gave us pilots to pilot helicopters we bought from ukraine and bulgaria also helped with some tanks I appreciate that also, in my eyes serbs did nothing wrong in kosovo, don't give a fuck about bosnia, but they weren't the only aggressors there either.

aren't the helly pilots ukrainian also?

And your country was/is puesdo Serbian with Serbian brainwashing going on throughout your country for almost a hundred years

afaik they were yugo, either that or they gave us logistics support, either way serbs never wronged us in 90s
typical for a retarded ignorant american to think that i guess

neeeeeew

Pretty common knowledge t.bh if you have a passing interest in the Balkans