Why american police is excessively cruel?

Why american police is excessively cruel?

lack of professionalism i suppose
also i noticed your gif image is edited to not show what the suspect did which granted him such beatdown
it's probably justified but still unprofessional

this

they need to exercice to get ride of all those juicy calories

nothing like this is ever justified

beating people up is just meaningless

Because cops are generally those faggots who were beaten by their daddies or the ones who were excessively bullied back in elementary and high school, so they choose an easy job to get in that gives them - in their minds - firearms and extra rights over civilians, ie beating them up and giving them shit with illegal searches and detentions.

>inb4 statist cucks with le am i being detained mene

Medical care generates jobs.
Guns generate jobs.
Murder generates jobs.
Prison generates jobs.

aren't the LAPD notoriously horrible to suspects? and yet they have an extremely strenuous recruitment and training program

stop projecting

>nothing like this is ever justified
I remember a police chase where the suspect ran down a police officer, completely shattering his leg and it had to be amputated.
When they finally stopped the guy's car several cops beat the shit out of him
The media blew up about police brutality, and no one ever commented on a police officer being crippled for life.

state sanctioned violence is not comparable

LAPD amd Albuquerque PD are probably both the most notorious deparments when it comes to abuse.

Because they are freedamm

it's still unprofessional
they should have put their feelings aside and take him in custody properly
there's always bribing some inmate to fix that guy later. just between the boys

>nothing like this is ever justified
self defense (and yeah paranoia) is enough justification
justified =/= pardoned tho

because criminals deserve it

While they're morally in the right, they don't have the authority to beat the shit out of people.
Or they shouldn't.

>he fell for the "Serve and Protect" meme

>they shouldn't
is the correct term. they have the right to use all means necessary to protect theirs and others' lives, IF the criminal is dangerous that is

Or Chicago PD.

If they're in a position where they can mercilessly beat a guy, then the situation is presumably safe.

>innocent until proven guilty
>muh freedummsss

out of context videos mean nothing

>all means necessary
no, not really

even they are bound by laws

How are these things related to each other?
Cops are not judges. When will you fat fags will understand it?
Beating down someone is NEVER justified.
Cops are supposed to capture subjects WITHOUT harming them when it's possible, regardless of their feelings towards them.

Have fun getting executed for reaching to your glove compartment during a stop for a parking ticket.

That's really unfortunate for the injured guy, but it's a part of the police's job not to assault people they've arrested, as hard as that may be.

But the cop with the ramrod is black. What am I supposed to think here?

>get stopped for traffic offense
>"don't reach for anything or I'm gonna shoot!"
Every american cop ever.

>black
My inner cuck says that it's the lighting.

No he's not

Police are supposed to be professional, not acting like a bunch of criminal thugs

well the gif is edited and the suspect's reaction is cut out
but yeah
- fatso with scared face and red cheeks out of exertion on the left
- fatso using shotgun butt instead of aiming at the suspect while covering their partners' back on the right
- blondie bald apparently tasering the suspect while the only one who is making an effort to handcuff him is still holding him (duuuude how does electricity works)
yeah seems like a sloppy job

They're supposed to be professional. Doesn't matter if they had the moral high ground; they're fucking getting paid by the state to behave according to a code of principles.

If I put my hand through a computer screen whilst debugging some shitty code I'd get fucking fired.

Nah they don't say that but it's common etiquette to let them know if you need to grab your ID, insurance, registration etc. so they won't get paranoid and think you might pull a weapon

That being said, it depends on the cop. I remember one nerdy looking faggot cop giving me shit for J walking who reached for his nightstick because I was standing with my hands in my pockets