Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

That looks yummy as fuck tbqh
t. 92kg

Puts the pie in pizza pie

>this poutine eating leaf is too estrogen laden to like Chicago style.

>tomato soup in a bread bowl

lol

just

lol

A

FUCKING

>all that fucking sauce
Disgusting.

>not from Chicago
>not defending this

MMM MAMA MIA LOOK AT THAT BEEYUTIFUL 'GO 'ZA

canadianchefcookingspaghetti.jpg

yeah I don't get it either
cheese soup in a bread bowl ? delicious
cream of mushroom soup in a bread bowl ? delicious
tomato soup in a bread bowl ? soggy blob of wet bread, usually with a burnt bottom

A FUCKING GIFT BOX

Why does deep dish pizza drive nu-males into a frothing, incoherent rage?

We will not defend that abomination. We're not that awful.

'o 'a

My wife's son and I would NEVER touch that abomination. Not all of us are knuckle-dragging troglodytes.

#imwithher

>tfw I'm from Chicago and prefer thin-crust pizza myself

What's wrong with it leaf? Would it make you feel better if the pepperoni was made from moose?

no one outside of Chicago will defend this

THIS LEAF IS STEALING MEMES. THIS BREAD BOWL MEME BELONGS TO THE BRITS

FUCK OFF LEAF

But seriously, Chicago>>>New York. Chicago may full of assholes, the Cubs, and blacks that shoot each other but you have to hand it to them for the pizza.

>but you have to hand it to them for the pizza

Only faggy Chicago tourist eat this shit.

I have been in Chicago all my life, and I fucking hate that shit. I think I had it twice in my life.

Utter shit.

Deep dish pizza is a literal meme. The added cheese neuters the taste of the toppings and sauce.

Chicago style is fucking garbage. Literally tasteless lasagna with shitty crust

New York pizza is the GOAT

It's the same amount of sauce as in a regular pizza you fucking mong. The cheese and other ingredients are under it.

>picturing some NYcuck sputtering this in their garbage "ayy yo" accent while masturbating over pop culture references to "big paulie's cuck shack on 34th and broadway" like the rest of us give a shit
>suddenly remembering 2 skyscrapers full of NYcucks literally going down in flames
>mfw

'GO 'ZA
G
O

'
Z
A

>Only faggy Chicago tourist eat this shit

Gino's is full of tourists, but it's a meme anyway. None of the other places that have deep dish are even known to tourists. They're there on accident or because of yelp. There are literally no tourists in the Lakeview Giordano's for example.

Kill yourself. Based on your English, you are probably a fucking hajji anyway.

do you have to eat breadsticks in between slices to cleanse your pallet

Yeah, I like New York pizza a lot. It's great. But it's not really the same food as Chicago style. Totally different experience. They are both great and both beat the shit out of the sauced cheesy bread most of the rest of the country gets.

And for fuck sake don't get me started on the absolute shit that they peddle as "pizza" in Germany.

What's the matter leaf? You prefer your shitty chains like Godfathers and those other cardboard shops?

Shut your faggot mouth, leaf

you can't just eat a slice of pepperoni and then eat Hawaiian directly after

He doesn't take estrogen pills
Lmaoing at ur lyfe

looks like we got ourselves a bonafide 'go 'uck