Get regional map templates oplk.imgur.com/

FAQ
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX

Cheaty PK website
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

Other urls found in this thread:

customcanvasprints.com/pricing
github.com/flaghunters/
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/raw/master/Extra Flags for int.user.js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloydminster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for
>A
>FUCKING
>CONTROL PANEL

i want to die

Come with me, we will live

Who wants to go with me to Western Sahara? We'll get there and finally log its first post ever on the board.

He'd rather die

They have no active ISPs. There is a Moroccan poster who lives in Laayoune.

Regionals plz.

>A
>FUCKING
>CARTRUCK

Dunno if any of you have this. I'm not a proxy btw

someone appreciate my map i worked hard on this

get regionals pls

Oh, so all internet goes through Morocco? How does that work?

That is a nice map user

I'm on my phone
Don't have a computer with me and I'm not going to an internet café

GET REGIONALS PLZ.

So it's okay to be on Sup Forums in the PRC?

:-(

tell me about where in China you are then. is it nice?

thanks texos

Your flag depends on your ISP. WS has no ISPs so its flag can't post

Says you have Ft. Worth but it shows no flag. I saw this earlier with Dallas... is this a problem for just me?

post proof

Beijing
It's pretty good
So far the pollution hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it's still here but it's not like you can only see 100 meters in front of you.
The metro isn't that full even at rush hour. Admittedly I've only been on it twice during rush hour and it was near the end of the line. Sure there's a lot of people on it, but you can still breath and get on and off

I'm a brit so the weather is a big change for me. Air-conditioning is a fucking lifesaver

Seems to be. You can view the pages without doing any differently from a normal viewing session, but to post you need a Sup Forums pass, because Capatcha is Google and all Google services are blocked.

What am I?

Please format in

>A
>FUCKING
>X

format.

It's because flags are being sorted into counties. If you see it with Latin America it's because accents are being added.

Let's get an user to start an ISP in WS it's the only way

I'm going out in half an hour, so I'll find something Chinesey to take a pic of and I'll post it here

>A
>FUCKING
>FAGGOT

Ye

what an absolutely outstanding waste of time this all is. i am serious, flag collecting has been a burden on my life. it has distracted me from other more important things. god, why do i focus so much on some shitty, irrelevant 16x11 pixel flags. i will never show this to anyone ever in my life. what will happen in the future? i'll stop collecting at some point right? what then? what will happen to these 100's of flags i have saved? in the end, i will have just wasted so much, so much time. but that won't stop me won't it. i'll just post this and go straight back to saving these little things. why? because i enjoy it for some reason. i've always loved flags, countries, just geography in general. so even though in the future this will all amount to nothing, i am enjoying it now, today, in the present. and that's fine. sometimes, it's best to not think of the future, what is to come, and just live in the present, the moment. thank you /flag/

thank you /flag/

The only thing this will serve is showing my friends/colleagues and showing them how little of a life I have. Still, I want to get them all... I love geography also.

And I got bored of just collecting regular nations. Regionals and municipals should keep me busy for a while.

customcanvasprints.com/pricing
Visit this website or a similar one, then have them print your custom maps on a fancy print, and then hang it on a wall.

It's what I'm doing. No, it isn't retarded. I'm being serious, it looks really good.

I'll probably search for a different site or cheaper price though.

What do you mean? Like a specific flag I like or all of them to show how much of a dedicated /flag/ist I am?

Print the whole fucking map Sonoma

Andorra
Mauritania

Okay, okay once I've got them all lol. I'm out of here... see you in this thread or the next Tampa.

Thanks for the Mauritania, Aussie.

Also, get regionals.

>THOSE
>FUCKING
>DIGITS

Sounds like a plan, GMC.

So what do you guys actually discuss on here? Because this is like some sort of general, right?

I'm curious.

whaddefug

Hello

we discus 16x11 pixel flags
country flags
regional flags
flags
flags
flags
flags

Flags and some fucking faggot in Canada, also discuss the flag effort

Get regionals

Oh shit we have Thunder Bay?
Testing to see what it looKs like

>A
>FUCKING
>TETRIS

I'm only autistic enough for national flags. I see zero reason to go for regional flags. I just use them to further discriminate against other posters. Like this faggot from Tampa.

How can i get regional

HOLY SHIT I'm staying up waiting for Genghis here to get his regionals.

I may be a faggot from Tampa but you're a faggot from Loddydale

Okay, if you use Chrome or a Chromium based browser, install the extension "Tampermonkey." Then we'll tell you the next step. There are only two steps :)

It's safe, don't worry

github.com/flaghunters/

github.com/flaghunters/

h-hi

Oi m8 been waiting forever for the sorted NSW LGAs

i must have chrome?

Sierra Leone regional here; I'm not sure if it's rare

nah
extremely rare
also extremely proxy
but that wont stop me from saving it

There has to be a better system to figure out who's doing what regarding regional flags

You can use firefox (with greasemonkey addon)

You can have Firefox and Opera

I made that like last week, so it's probably the first time it's been posted as

No but you need Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Yandex, or any other browser that uses extensions

Very rare... just got it. Also added Sierra Leone to my primary collection. Got like 7 rares today thanks to y'all.

Anyway lets keep this /flag/ stuff rolling... I'm pretty interested to take the flag collecting to the next level. I'll try to learn how to make the flags too so I can help you guys out on projects.

Ditto, Tampafag needs something to do other than calc over the summer.

sierra leone has a comfy flag

>lets keep this /flag/ stuff rolling
It's been going for six months

it has a very unique shade of green and blue

One the better three stripe Tri-colours

It's pretty comfy compared to the shit that goes on in Sierra Leone, that's for sure.

It's not a /comfy/ country though

Do French cantons even have flags?

Hey I search "flag" all the time and today was the first day I found this thread.

nah
how?

Wish the codefags would get to work so the accents thing can be fixed

The fuck mate, it's been going on continuously for months

They apparently do.

Okay i download greasemonkey

Afghanistan
Madagascar
>>Sup Forums60851030

Okay, now to to the "github" links they included and install the script to greasemonkey :D

Someone should probably type more detailed instructions because I haven't done it in a while

Hello guys

>github.com/flaghunters/
Here's the link to the script
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/raw/master/Extra Flags for int.user.js

I should probably make instructions for flagmaking 2bh, since my autism can't stand icons that are resized to 16x11 just like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloydminster
What would be the protocol for filing a flag for a city that's one single municipal entity but is incorporated by two provinces at the same time?

Hello

You're making Canadian flags? Because I am too

>google Sudbury District flag
>get this

>A
>FUCKING
>BRUSSELSPROUT

owh fug yeah
i'll get on it
just woke up rn, having breakfast
will start on it soon

I'm thinking of making a Canadian sub-provincial regional map template, not really considering more flags right now

This is a comfy thread

How do you suggest I differentiate something like Dauphin vs its rural municipality?

What's wrong with how they're differentiated now?

How are you?

So the status quo is fine? Ok then
I might consider putting the 'rural municipality' part at the end

Mongolia regionals look really good

Do you need help?

This is a little cheaty but I don't really care

How many flags have you made /flag/?
Im at 225

more than six thousand

like 50 something and i think most have pretty much been replaced

>Keeping count
I don't think I'm ready for such autism