Any libertarians on Sup Forums? How is the political panorama of your cunt looking?

Any libertarians on Sup Forums? How is the political panorama of your cunt looking?

>libertarians

Equivalent to Democrat logic when it comes to stupidity

No, I am not a corporatist cuck.

we just want the left out of our pockets and the right out of our bedroom.

How so? When why is almost every huge corporation supporting Hillary instead of Gary Johnson in the US elections?

great.
we'll be in charge in ~4 years.

1: Because Hillary will win.

2: Johnson is already bought by the Koch brothers.

I hope you're not trying to imply that the Green party is libertarian, because they're probably the LEAST libertarian.

That being said, there isn't really a libertarian party in Germany and I can't see libertarian values becoming popular in Germany ever. It simply doesn't resonate with the German mentality.

wir gehen steil du Nazisau.

Ich schlage vor du Untermensch liest meinen Text einfach nochmal und denkst nochmal drüber nach.

I saw that film "Guess Who's Back" (great film btw) and in that Hitler was supportive of the Green Party. Do you think there's anything to that? How are they when it comes to migrants?

ANARCHO CAPITALIST MASTER RACE HERE

Sorry, meant "Look Who's Back".

>consuming any media made by Germans

lmaoing @ ur lyfe.

The Green party is as leftist as it gets in regards to migrants.

However, the roots of the party's ideology and the ecological movement are very much grounded in late 19th and early 20th century ideologies surrounding the whole "blood and soil" ideology, from which also the Nazi ideology was born, and in regards to eco-politics they have a surprisingly large intersection with the Nazis. They're also fairly authoritarian in a no-fun-allowed way, proposing laws to make it illegal to eat meat on certain days of the week, introduce a general speed limit, etc. - and they're also latent anti-semites, at least a part of their party's base followers. They are the party of soccer moms, elderly hippies who have 'arrived' in society and become successful, progressives, upper middle class kids ... - essentially everyone who is rich enough to worry more about the environment than their wallets.

The fact that Hitler is presented as a sympathiser is more of a joke than something to be taken seriously, but it contains a hint of truth.

>shittalking the biggest and most based opposition party

typical AfD voter.

Babby's first political ideology

That's funny, because I actually vote for the Green party.

sure you do fampai
now back to your containment general.

Hitler hat die Grünen in seinem neuen Film befürwortet.

I really do though.

How about the justice system? I would customize my own law

There are people in Sup Forums who unironically support green parties. Its like you hate your country and wish it to burn.

>libertarians
There are no such memesters here.

You mean cibervoluntarios?

>mfw unironically Fascism

Why do you hate heteronormative culturally homogenous white europe so much.

Fascist****

Good lad

Muh roads currently at 0,54%
Utopian lefties at around 30%
This shithole can burn for all I care.

this is what an average election in an average country might look like

Cities and the north vote labour
Normal people vote moderate conservative (CDA, VVD). I'll probably vote VVD.
people who live in places you don't want to live in the first place vote PVV
And there's always a few small communities voting on christian fringe groups