When the check finally arrives

>when the check finally arrives

Apple just copying the competition, again.
How will fags ever recover?

it hurts to live

I seriously believe there is a clear artist crisis in tech
I am not kidding here: Microsoft is releasing literal trash UI too

it lack of care is uncanny
and worst of all, when you point it out, some fag appears to tell you 'it's a beta it will get fixed'
and it stays the same way forever
bad design + rolling releases are the ultimate ruse

Give it back Jamal

The funny thing i remember apple not having a control panel at all - and you used to have to jailbreak and install SBsettings to get that functionality or even just a fucking flashlight....

>demonize jailbreakers but permit
>steal their best ideas
>then lock them the fuck out

yep thats very fucking apple

t. iphone 6s owner

>live as wageslave
>get distracted by shiny things
>spend all your wage on shiny things
>remain wageslave all your life
vs

>live as wageslave
>save up money for financial independence
>ignore shiny things
>retire early at 40
>live without debt and worry about financial security

>retire at 40
Maybe if you're making six figures and don't have kids.

>People used to think SBSettings looked good
>The dev left that cursor next to the WiFi icon on purpose

it didnt look good ????
it was just meant to do a job buddy and it did it well

people dont remember you had to go: settings > general > brightness every fucking time

people forget how crippled and ass backwards things were before iOS 6 or 7

iOS didn't even have multitasking until recently.

>you can 3d touch them so very innovative and convenient

what the fuck, is 3d touch anything more than a marketing name for "tap and hold"? how do people buy this shit?

The design is fine. I don’t see why people are upset with it, it’s just a series of buttons and switches. In fact, the rounded buttons will go pretty nice with the rounded corner edge to edge display of the next iPhone.

Recently meaning years ago?

It's not invented or innovated until Apple does it.

>it's a beta it will get fixed
This shit just doesn't work anymore, beta, alpha, whatever. Now everything they release is a half-baked bullshit and it's only fair to take it at face value without giving them excuses.
They only fix shit when people are literally screaming at them.

It is a third input option.

Only most of the time only two input options are used, so there's no point.

The real worst of all is when you point it out, the designers be like
>this is actually what you want, you just don't know any better, not fixing it ;^)

amazing, now instead of saying "just tap and hold to open something" they can say "just 3D TOUCH IT BRO WOOOOOOWW"
is it used to pick options in menus without lifing your finger, at least?

it's like they took everything worst from metro, material, mixed with their own ios shit and made this

Why are they doing this?
There is nothing wrong with the current design.

Gotta fix something that isn't broken or else we aren't progressing!

this so much
because you really don't know what you want
Apple knows

this screen is calling you stupid in the face

>Two buttons to open the clock app
>right next to each other

Steve intentionally denied cancer treatment so he wouldn't have to witness this even being proposed.

meanwhile in my chink android 5.1 device

>pepephone

praise kek

leave this board.

nah, im fine

Is this for handicapped people

Jesus I'm an Spaniard but I totally didn't think about that when reading "pepehone" lol, legit thought it was how you named your device.

>pepephone confirmed for god tier mobile carrier, praise kek

300mb fiber and 4G 1gb for 34e final price
never been happier

There is. Having to swipe between three cards at the bottom is very annoying.
Being able to access everything you need at once, and having the option to gain more control over it using 3d touch to open a submenu is way better

Lol just awakened an ancient memory of the legendary 5 app dock

Fuck that was ugly but so comfy

I have a 1st gen iphone purely for an alarm clock with all that jailbroken shit. Good stuff.

One of them sets a timer immediately, the other can start a stopwatch.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. 3D touch is almost always used alongside regular tap and tap-hold with different functionality to either. For example, if you're browsing the web and see a link, you can tap to open it, tap-hold to bring up a contextual menu with other opening/sharing options, or 3D touch it to pop it up in a small preview window, where the harder you press the larger it gets, and if you want to view it in full you can push harder and it pops fullscreen, or you can let go and it'll disappear, or you can move your finger up to bring up another contextual menu.

That sounds like some fiddly ass bullshit.

>iPhone is missing a desirable feature
Androidfags: LMAO iOS is so far behind. catch up, iSheeple.
>iPhone finally gets a desirable feature.
Androidfags: THEY BE COPYN US MANE
"IN NO VAY SHUN" MY ASS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The problem is when Apple copies, they always go for pure form and end up fucking the function so bad it's laughable. Like the notification drop-down. On iPhone it's an abomination. Much better on Android. Same with ad blockers. Only works in Safari. On Android it's system wide. iPhone is a joke

Lets not deny it right now, if Android had it but iOS didn't, you fags would add it on your long ass "useless features iOS lacks" list. Its as useful as it gets.

Why does it have to look so fucking shit tho? Who the hell designs those things? It has truly only been going down for apple since jobs death.

that's just a ripoff of ios.

Fucking brainlet. You're not even aware that 3D touch is a physical thing, not a software thing. The display physically senses force by measuring distances closed between two surfaces when more pressure is applied. Its not a fucking 'long press'. It works much better and quicker.

Trust this board to not know shit about the tech its discussing.

3D touch is a straight up gimmick. I wasn't my interactions with my phone to be consistent and predicted. Not subject to how hard I happen to be pressing the screen at any given moment. Leave it to iToddlers to be impressed by such obvious shit.

>I don't need it until the exact moment lagdroids pushes it down my throat
kek

i don't know
it is FlyMeOS, a literal 10/10 chink ROM

I like that the lower part of my s8 has force sensitivity, so I can wake it up while it's on the table. Other than that, it is pretty much a gimmick.

do you honestly believe that PR bs? any touchscreen can do that 3dtouch trash

Apple loves to create buzz concepts, like Retina Display

>Like the notification drop-down. On iPhone it's an abomination.

but why tho

I don't understand why the thread is derailing into people acussing Apple of copying

this thread is about HOW HIDEOUS is the new control/notification panel, and mkbhd getting the shill bucks

Cuz it isn't interactive like the Android one. On my Nexus 9, I can respond to texts and shit right from the notification, I can expand it to read emails. It just does now. My iPhone is just use a static grey expanse. Frankly looks like shit

Found the shitskin. Too dumb to even understand a simple concept.

>he believes the trash apple tells him

when did this "no design" design trend start at apple? it's just sad

>>I wasn't my interactions with my phone to be consistent and predicted.
>that fucking broken English

I have no idea what you just said. Fuck off pajeet. Nobody cares about the opinion of a 3rd worlder shitskin.

>still too retarded to understand simple technologies
>cannot understand the difference between a force sensing display and long press
>calls others dumb

Oh fucking wow. Just neck yourself you stupid curry nigger.

>force sensing display
try to, for a minute, to understand that every touch display senses force, before insulting and being a racist
just for a minute
maybe you will save some money in the process
you are in denial, boi

That UI screams "lazyness"

kys and stay kill, apple shill

you can always fix it with a case
ri-right?.... guise?....

Fuck this brings back lots of memories

Apps can support replying from a notification and showing message histories. The built in messages app is a good example since it does exactly what you are describing.

>hon

I had that phone but those cases were ridiculous.

apple is like blizzard

they didn't invent the wheel but they improved upon it and that's why they're so good.

Windows is like the wright brother's plane (piece of shit)

Apple is like the new HondaJet

You did mean Windows Phone fags, right?
That looks nothing like Android.

>time in represented as a circle
>7 bars filled
>15 minutes
>each bar is ~2.143 minutes

.... why?

I'm just sayin I remember when backgrounder was the shit, burned through battery like nobody's business though

Than user was joking but the math says that as long as you save 50% of what you make pre-tax and start working at 18, you can retire at 41 and a half

>Than user was joking but the math says that as long as you save 50% of what you make pre-tax and start working at 18, you can retire at 41 and a half
Considering that at least 1/3rd of your income goes to the government if you're making any decent amount, you'd get to live on a few dollars a day including things like rent and utilities

school is for stupid and work is for poor

you know you miss me

You probably have shit wages at 18. If you want to be making shit wages and live the rest of your life retired, but poor then I guess you can start at 18.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the whole blur thing that iOS does? It just looks tacky and outdated.

It's not the same and it's not as good.

ios7 really was the start of this cancer. huh, wasn't that after jobs died? makes you think.

they fired the lead designer that jobs prevented from having fired, then they changed everything to spite him

I do
Makes me want to dig out my old iPod but I know the battery is completely dead and I don't think they even make replacement batteries for it any more

Rip off something before it's out, seems legit

It was the best of times
It was the worst of times

my first gen ipod touch still gets great life on the original battery... makes me really think modern batteries are something like the lightbulb conspiracy....

>broken english
>I have no idea what you just said
I'm sorry you don't have the brainpower to undo a single typo. That sentence is perfectly understandable.

>mfw mobile data is not in the quick options

How do you fags live?

>nag screens every other day to upgrade to the newest iOS
>just meme video apps and (((bug fixes)))

Fucking pita tbqh, just waiting til my 5s dies so I can fuck off back to android

With unlimited data?

I don't get that luxury in Ausfailia.

>worrying about data usage
kek, how's 2009 going user?

Except stock Android's Nougat dropdown panel is both functional and good looking.

If you're making enough that gov takes ~1/3, then this would mean you would be in theory be able to save more than 50% easily. If you invest those in a vanguards, it would be more than enough to retire at 40s.

>improves upon it
Yeah, no

>I don't get that luxury in Ausfailia.
I do.
Time to look for a new plan, Luigi.

If you think this looks good you've got some serious issues

>Yeah, no
Please don't type like a 14 year old girl.

GUESS WHO IS LAUGHING NOW

>Jobs kill
>the fag now needs someone to blame
>Scott kill in favor of Ive, the biggest con artist in history of design, copying Dieter on every.single.product
>every shill blog disses him for a month
>every macfag blames him for everything bad in Apple

NOW WHAT
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LITERAL POWERPOINT DESIGN

Ive knows shit in UI design. he can't copy Dieter on that

Just invest in crypto

>Forstall didn't get on with anyone apart from Jobs
>many of his decisions were unpopular and his major contributions were criticised by the public
>after Jobs he became a legitimate liability to the company
>Cook forced to make ultimatum between him and Ive, whose designs (stolen or not) were iconic
>implying getting rid of him wasn't completely justified

you fell for the blog troll
Forstall was one if not the best employee in Apple

Since Jobs died. Not kidding.
Johny boy took over design, and some new department. First they ruined the GUI/icons, added blur and gradients. Then came these fucked up products, then the port-less Macs, then the battery case flop.. now this...

It's been a downhill ever since.
Then again only us care about the usability/tech itself, normies still think having one will make them look rich.

was ugly, but worked very fucking well.

hnng.

It looked business-like, professional like. So did OS X. Now they look like a child's toy. Perfect for woodcutters who visit Starbucks each day.