To all you ni/g/ers who made fun of my purchase on friday, fuck you. battery life is amazing...

to all you ni/g/ers who made fun of my purchase on friday, fuck you. battery life is amazing, 10" is best size and I got refind and gentoo installed

goes well with your tiny penis

I wanna suck on your nipples

Looks like a good profile picture for grindr

haha nice thread

Is OP gay?

perfect fit for hitting a prostate.

>[0°C]

>glossy screen

>gentoo
>puts Chrome on it
Also your keyboard looks like a terrorist language, reported to the FBI.

What language is that?

>@localhost

You need to run echo "hotbod" > /etc/hostname to fix that.

Are you that lenovo miix guy?

>not knowing thai
Hahaha what kind of girls do you fuck? Black?

>10" is best size

thai

thai people are based budhists

yes

OP is gay, I can confirm.

>based Buddhists
If by based you mean horribly, horribly corrupt and more than a little hypocritical, then yes.

t. Thai person

>LITERALLY A POO WHO CANT AFFORD A SHIRT

What laptop OP. You seem confident about it, convince me I need one.

The country renowned for its Ladyboys and 5$ underage hookers?

lenovo miix 310 icr10, it's a cheap tablet/laptop combo but the performance of the intel atom chip is impressive

Glorious, fellow Sup Forumsentooman.

yea, that one

How different is Miix 310 compared to Miix 2 10". Fucking pain running Linux on that thing. Bootia32.efi required, brigtness not working, sounds not working, wifi drivers self compiled and fucking unreliable.

I ended up buying a new laptop.

wifi drivers are in latest kernel as staging but they seem to wotk well. arch install media detected sound so I should get it working. for brightness didn't check it out yet. installing refind was a pain as the bios will only boot "windows boot loader" and adding entries with efibootmgr did not work (erased on reboot) I got it working with a windows tool, easyuefi iirc. I disabled the windows boot loader and created a new entry linked to refind_x64.efi and named "windows boot loader". Now the laptop boots straight into refind and I can boot windows/linux/usb key easy. laptop is fully x64 so no need for 32bit shit. also graphics are broken on linux if you don't use the latest kernel

Weird, for me refind and boot shit was a piece of cake but wifi, sound and touch are shit.

If you dont mind a deb based distro check out Linuxium. Lets you modify a deb-based install with whatever kernel, software and refind.

Last I tried was 4.12 but wifi was not working but whatever, miix is my only device with windows on it so I use it once every month or so. Already bought a better laptop for work and stuff.

good

>chadtoo

HAHA RAMLET

Give it back Raqim

OP is Chad

3dpd

C H A D
H
A
D

>2017
>Chad installs Gentoo

Second coming when?

FitMC?

>2010+7
>unironically not being like Chad

Did you guys seriously fall for the neckbeard meme?

2gb of ram? Did you spend more than $25? If so, you got fucked fuccboi

literally whom

weren't those chips retired from the market cause cpu had some serious hardware error on it causing to malfunction?

otherwise the igpu is fine, but ram is soldered and disk is emmc which is basically almost a fucking sd card so it does suck

screen is probably last of the problems

nope I'm straight bro

why are those chink eyes more distracting than her breasts? am I more racist than I am straight?

it's funny how her eyes get so small when she smiles, otherwise they are pretty big

boot time of windows 10/linux is impressive so I'd say the emmc card performance is way better than a normal hard disk. for the cpu gentoo compiled without errors

>OP got his boyfriend to take the photo

Cherry trail?

how much did the implants cost?

How much you selling her for?

Post nudes

Nice nipples, would be a shame if someone were to lick them :^)

how are you using so little RAM? even without a DE I still at the least use 200MiB

fpbp

Ayy, those chink eyes are distracting.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

itsa trap

>vietnam/malay runes
You fuck/like ladyboys user?
>inb4 op is the r9k chad
>glossy screen
You better be a shut-in night-owl or basement-dweller otherwise you can't enjoy dark themes desu

checkie

recheck