If you were horn as korean man

If you were horn as korean man,

will you take it blessful?

(+and what if you were born as korean female?)

>and what if you were born as korean female?

masturbate

dunno but koreans ive met are fun.

I'd wish I was born in Ireland. Everywhere else= bastards.

If I was born South Korean I'm sure I could handle it. Get an engineering degree and if I can't hack it there, move to a western nation where everyone thinks I'm smart because I'm slant-eyed.

If I was born Best Korean join the military and do everything in my power to keep out of a prison/work camp while praising glorious leaders Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Kim Jong-Un and curse bastard roach western nations

Friend of mine posed as a Korean dude on interpals for a while.
He literally got messaged by qts every other day, while the usual r9k-lord had to be lucky to even get his profile viewed by one.
I guess Korean dudes have advantages when it comes to white women, albeit that isn't really a blessing in my opinion.

Well, thanks lad. I actually cheered for you in your match against Sweden.

I'd unironically be exactly the same but maybe with a smaller penis.

And I will never have a gf anyway so that would not matter

Why you should contain penis story?..

its "banter"

I've come to realize racism against east asians is an anglo invention. people from other parts of Europe and elsewhere are completely fine with asians

kpop a shit
gangnam smells
Seoul is better than Tokyo
i like my eyes straight

>korean dude

fuck, born the wrong asian.

there's a fuckton of korean-koreans that join the muhreens for some reason. met a few who did, or possibly just wore american gear and hung out with them.

>lmfao that reply

korean must leave japan
fuck zainichi

I would literally kill myself if i was born a slanty eye yellow gook. Thank God I'm white.

Nani ittendayo baka! nipponno zinzi daiskidesu!

Born south korean?
Breddy nice I guess.
While you guys have weird beauty standarts and should be a bit more accepting of your natural looks you seem to have a rich, proud and relativly happy culture.

In the north things are a bit different of course.

Thanks for saying that bud.

i dunno if you guys' comment was serious but it seems not too bad though

you will be born as korean in your next life :)

>happy culture

you wot m8. most korean students here seem normie as fuck and kinda superficial, but they have worse than japan level depression.

.... Are you asian in canada? what are you?

I think i can notice you're maybe chinese descent asian canadian seeing your comment

am i right?

nah

vietnamese

i do alright with girls, korean girls too who pretty much only data korean guys but iunno i prefer the racemixing

I'm Korean, I don't know why you spergs are suddenly all over Korean pop culture because it's fucking terrible.

I don't want to pay to get silicon stuffed under my skin so no

>Asian on Asian
>racemixing

were you born and raised in korea and a recent immigrant? if not you're an american of korean descent retardo. so don't worry, koreaboos aren't looking for you, to them you're just another american in a chinky body

>If you were horn as korean man,
commit sudoku
>(+and what if you were born as korean female?)
join a k-pop group and get all the monies (and plastic surgery)

It's full of pretty boys and the current generation of 20 or so year olds seem to like pretty boys

also same for men, except for boys being girls

>white and brown girls
>almost a black girl i had a group project with but managed to make the entire group hate me

It would be allright.South korea is more developed than most of europe and has a pretty good standart of living so it would being born there wpuld be an improvment of sorts

>tfw you weren't born as a korean female
>tfw a strong nipponeese man will never rape you

Yeah born in Seoul then immigrated before middle school. And fucking people ask me all the time about pop and it's annoying

>having strict Asian parents

Does this mean I wouldn't have botched my education?

>If you were horn as korean man,
>will you take it blessful?

>get the public assistance money from Japanese goverment
>no Korean conscription
>low tax

Yes, Korean nationality with Japanese ctizenship is very useful.