What would you do with a holodeck?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eHpV08wI-bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mine bitcoin

simulate being inside a holodeck

what if we are in a holodeck right now

Create a character powerful enough to kill me, then fuck up the safety restraints so that my private fantasy suddenly becomes a life-and-death struggle for my entire crew.

What else can you do with a holodeck?

Fuck bitches and play rpgs.

>implying it's power efficient
I would simulate the FBI coming to confiscate my anime folders

I've always wanted to be inside a perfect sphere with a reflective inside.

Trap anyone who poses a serious threat to the Federation in a holodeck Paradise where they have already defeated us, so that they never feel the need to leave the holodeck and conquer the Federation for real.

But then it would be dark

>Computer, generate 300 seven foot tall Amazonian futanari in heat with cocks at least as big and wide as a wine bottle.
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.

simulate how i become the next hitler and remove all the filthy macfags, jews, niggers and sandniggers from earth

Three Belladonnas

Sleep.

I know. I would probably bring some different light sources with me like a laser pointer or just what and see if I can see myself livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html

Take it apart!

vore fantasies that are not possible in real life

Rape Emily Blunt. I'd probably fail the first time, second time, third time... okay, a lot, but eventually I would succeed, and that's where I'd start to get good, and I mean REALLY good. I'd eventually have it down to a science where I was rape wrestling her so well that neither of us was taking any actual punches or kicks because I would have thoroughly learned everything she would do in reaction. It would ultimately look comical from an outside perspective but utterly arousing in person as she tries to beat me down aND avoid my stripping of her and ultimately my penetration of her. Hell, I'd even perfect orally violating her with my mouth while I was at it, and everytime she tried biting off my tongue I'd have already pulled out of her mouth and be back at it just as quickly. Eventually she would be exhausted by the numerous multiple organisms as I've become overly familar with her g-spot and how to work it best. 2 weeks later when the aliens finally come upon us and eliminate us she won't even react because I will have literally fucked her out of her mind... then I wake up and do it all again. Rape, Die, Repeat.

>read this post
>the world around me starts to deteriorate
>suddenly remember who I really am
>holodeck door slides open and my colleagues are all there laughing their asses off
>for the past 24 years I've been in some sort of simulation
>my entire miserable life was just a momentary prank to them
>go back to being normal and feel grateful that I'm not actually the person writing this post
If only.

Only two?

I would /d/, all of it.

>go back to being normal and feel grateful that I'm not actually the person writing this post
>remember you're just as much of a cuck there as you were here just in a slightly better timeline
FTFY

Sounds about right. Maybe I'll hijack the ship and send us straight into a planet.

Simulate being a shut-in weeb in 2007 sleeping on my shitty foldout bed and playing 400 hours of SMT. Simulate 2007 Sup Forums and Youtube. Simulate no job, no wife, no normie friends, few aspirations.

>Holodeck, create a Ariana Grande concert with audience and stage
>make audience watch
>make Ariana Grande submissive
>have sex on the podium

just like in my chinese tapestry

Bed Taylor Swift

>reluctantly checking

although in all honesty, this whole thread belongs in Sup Forums since fictional technology is not technology, it's an abstract idea of technology.

>requiring the holodeck to have this experience
I truly pity you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpV08wI-bw

Install gentoo

>organisms

I'd like to see you live through 2007 every day.

Internet was different back then son.

Simulate friends.

shoot shit up

ang in thar brockley err I mean borkley. Brokely!

DEATH BY SNU-SNU

play gaymes

install gentoo

>computer, generate a film that perfectly forms to the contours of my body, as well as matching the colour of my body underneath. make it transparent only from inside, but have it emit about as much light as a standard desk lamp. make the reflective sphere only reflect a fraction of the light, so as not to create a complete photon trap. the remainder of the light should exit the sphere and then go no further

what

>All these people naively thinking the holodeck wouldn't be highly locked down proprietary botnet dictated to by SJWs and (((investors)))

Feminists would ban any worthwhile sexual fantasy.

Any historical fantasy will be re-written to match the Marxist-approved version of events, so all European historical heroes will be replaced with strong independent trans-niggers, and the colonial era will be presented as a 100% white guilt trip with zero positives. All African history will be presented as a utopia until evil whitey came along.

Cop fantasies will either make you the bad guy or all the criminals will be white to avoid problematic (statistically accurate) stereotypes.

And if war and/or battle fantasies are allowed at all, they will put you on a watchlist for being a potential murderer, and you might even be locked up if you dabble in it too much... except if you're Klingon. They will be let off because to judge their culture negatively is bigoted and hashtag #NotAllKlingons.

Free software always catches up, CIA nigger. You can't crush my dreams that easily.

You can't ban information.
Or well you can, but it won't stop people from getting it. Feminists can ban all the fuck they want, Japan will still be producing whatever the fuck they like.

Literally could have a 30 person orgy where you are the only man. Sure you could blow your load in 30 seconds but nothing matters in a simulation, just fuck around.

I like thatcostume but I feel the slight pink around the eyes really ruin it. I understand it would have been hard to do makeup there but they could have at least attempted it.

Have sex with monster girls

Rent it out and rake in all that delicious latinum.

making user into an invisible lamp, so he can enjoy his mirror sphere

Take in a Beatles show at the Cavern Club circa '62.

fuck my waifu.

Makeup around the eyes is really hard to remove. When I was a little kid I covered my entire face in black facepaint, hilariously unaware of the implications. They couldn't get it off of my eyes, so I have pictures of little me at soccer with black circles around my eyes. The more you know

The same thing Barclay did tbqh

Did you start rapping after you put on the facepaint?

Section 31, please

Simulate optics between objects in FTL at different phases but same perceived speed

Sex

>Source: My musky ass

Fuck anime girls, obviously.

simulate driving in a rocket league match

I'd simulate The City from BLAME! or the filament Megastructure from BIOMEGA. Then program the simulation to deposit me at random points within the megastructure as a protosafeguard like Killy or as an agent of TOHA HEAVY INDUSTRIES, like Yoichi, and go explore.

See how far I get.

>tfw we will never get a proper Blame! anime yet alone game

360 degree ASMR

d
e
g
r
e
e

A
S
M
R

road trip with the bros to gauldin quay.