youtube.com/watch?v=DOqWUayh2dA&index=23&list=RDMM1M4ADcMn3dA
youtube.com/watch?v=-tJpcjEagzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EdqFZkryjZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=v_eClg7sH4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

balt and ausnz

/brit/

Spagetti

What the bau bau micio micio did you just ciapèt say about me, you little besugo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Kooly Noody, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tapiri on Sgarbi, and I have over 300 confirmed su e giù e tric e trac. I am trained in triccheballacche warfare and I’m the top Capitan Ventosa in the entire Mediaset armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Romano Prrr... Romano Prr... Romano Prodi!. I will biro-biro you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this programma, mark my fucking word di cui abbiamo una diapositiva. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inviati across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the tapiro, besugo. The Che roba! Che roba! that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ciapèt. You’re fucking è lui o non è lui? kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can farti accapponare i capelli in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in STACCHETTO, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LE VELINE and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bau bau off the face of the micio micio, you little CERTO CHE E' LUI! If only you could have known what unholy SOS GABIBBO your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh, , you goddamn Pino..Abete. I will shit fury all over you and you will be in a cul de sac. You’re fucking attapirato, kiddo. C’è crisi, c’è crisi!

borga buddana xdddd

teach me /ita/ memes

/ita/ finalmente morto?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ey5K0VYVvA

ytcropper.com/cropped/Kd5761a5c3c45c6

Ciao a tutti !

la frociaggine di ita mi stupisce sempre

Ciao baguettona

Come è stai ?

Come stai?

Abbastanza bene. Tu?

ciao amore

Stanca, ho fatto un lewd sogno

Carino

racconta

troppo lewd

dai

Esci il sogno

ho trovato una pic della baguettona!

Only my husband deserves to hear this desu

lei è troppo (fat)

Is the user that wanted the you can't stump the trump vocaroo here ?

Fuck you nigger, you'll never have an husband.

>troppo grassa

t.anoressica e invidiosa

be my wife

Dolce parole, grazzie

I did not mean it in a bad way, scusi. She has a great body
I'm just too thin to be her

>bionda
>occhi verdi
>magra
>voce sensuale
>redpilled
>pura kv
>ricca
non puoi essere reale

Questa volta 5lingue si è superato

devi mangiare di piu cibo allora, lei è sottile con un culo grasso

Io sono reale ma /ita/ dice io sono una puttana

Post pic or confino

Vero ma mi piache (a tiny ass)

CONFINO

Il cane sono carino.

ritorna su facebook, testa di cazzo

inizia bene la giornata

da dove pensi che vengano tutti questi falliti che danno attenzione alle troie? l'intero filo dovrebbe tornare li in primis il fallito più grande d'italia filippo che ha aperto il filo dopo

>non avere Facebook

Scusi /ita/.

Vedi che non capisci un cazzo? Li almeno con le troie vi ci potete segare

Gib verginità

Passa che sei una francoterrona, passa che sei 5lingue dopo il viaggio a Casablanca, ma che attivi i peggio morti di figa è la parte peggiore

Knock knock

*si spoglia ed apre la porta*

chi è?

Anna

anche io sono femmina, sei lesbica?

no

non ti devi scusare

youtube.com/watch?v=DOqWUayh2dA&index=23&list=RDMM1M4ADcMn3dA

completamente disgustoso

t.ebreo furente

My wife has the body of a 16 year old school girl. She keeps it in the fridge.

A nigger, a moroccan and a romanian are in a car. Who's driving?

The cops.

How many jews can fit in a Volkswagen Beetle?

Two in the front, two in the back, and 40 in the ashtray

What do you call a redneck virgin?

A seven year old that can run faster than her brothers.

What do Jewish pedophiles say?

"Hey kid, want to buy some candy?"

questa mi mancava

continua

A Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi are hanging out at the park. A little boy walks by and the Priest says to the Rabbi: Wanna fuck him? The Rabbi replies: Out of what?

How was the Grand Canyon created?

Two Jews accidentally dropped a quarter down a gopher hole

What do a Muslim and a sperm have in common? Both have a one in a million chance of becoming a human being.

Why was the guitar teacher arrested?

For fingering A minor

Buon pranzo user
youtube.com/watch?v=-tJpcjEagzY

Forza Italia !

juvefag kys pls

Forza Padania!

>Afferma la superiorità della cultura mediterranea(una delle fondamenta del fascismo)
>sinistroide di merda

kek vi ha centrato in pieno a voi neet sfigati bastardi

>italiani
>uomini

>greci
>non puttane dei turchi

maleducato

terrone

anche tu

low quality politician, in every sense kek

ma quei patetci normie di Sup Forums non si rendono conto dell'insensata e vana vita che conducono? Non si accorgono di essere solo carne da macello? Poveracci...

te a parlare cosi non sei tanto messo bene

better than the nesquek rabbit you call prime minister

we are both fucked

no we are not

we are gonna change EUROPE

they seem bro

>padania
Ma sono tutti negri?ahahahahah

WHAHAHAHAH

tutti a trollare i bambini di Sup Forums?

che stronzo

diocane peggio di Sup Forums

purtroppo pare che nessuno abbia colto il mio invito
sarebbe stato divertente :(

la furia, la furia

accidenti a voi che mi avete ricordato che Sup Forums esiste, adesso mi serve il lexotan per calmarmi

youtube.com/watch?v=EdqFZkryjZ8

Sup Forums non era neanche così male prima che Sup Forums diventasse così popolare e Sup Forums prendesse quindi il ruolo di board d'introduzione per chi è appena arrivato da facebook/reddit

my nigga u just got khan'd

FACCETTA NERA

>l'adulto medio è come loro

I'm moving to Venice when I finish uni

micio

BAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIOBAU BAU MICIO MICIO

lo so, lo so

youtube.com/watch?v=v_eClg7sH4Q