Okay my brothas you need to help ya boi out i even got proof i aint newfag check my pass...

okay my brothas you need to help ya boi out i even got proof i aint newfag check my pass. i bought this iphone off craigslist and its fucking locked i cant get a refund. any way to factory reset the lock?? thanks brothas

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/text/give it back tyrone/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg42hHJUpd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried powering it off and placing it in a bowl of rice?

give it back jamal

>pass user since 2017
>i aint newfag

rbt.asia/g/search/text/give it back tyrone/

Send it back to Tyrone

Actually, you could do that in the past by removing the memory chip, placing it inside a reader, searching the device serial number through Find My iPhone service and forcefully applying one of the serials Apple gave you. Chinks abused this vulnerability and as of now, you can't use the Apple services (because (((they))) shut it down) to check whether if your iPhone was stolen or not. Your best bet is giving the phone back to its owner.

Jamal, give it back to the white high school girl you stole it from.

Give it back, Tyrone.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=Lg42hHJUpd8

>New version of infographic
>still has misspelling

Umm ask the guy who sold it to you to give you the pass. Isn't it obvious?
If that isn't obvious, give it back, Tyrone

give it back Ameer

Suicide.

>steal an iphone
>buy Sup Forums pass
>still get replies like and

Thanks Chinkmoot

Off topic but how does apple still have the most secure phone on the planet? There's literally 0 point behind anyone stealing it anymore.

The right thing to do is to sell the screen and the battery you just can't use it

How about you update it user? And change the flavor of the month anime girl too one of the kemono friends girls while you are at it.

Even FBI couldn't unlock an iPhone 5C that belonged to a terrorist. Damn you simple people are dumb.

stfu

Which girl do you want in :3

>all these people responding to bait :the post

Summer is truly here

This