ITT stuff Sup Forums recommend you that's actually good

For me it is
>Zune HD
Great looking and still useful mp3/4 player
>Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter, pic related
Useful to upgrade old amplifier setups and connect two or multiple sound systems

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Neet-Wireless-Receiver-wireless-streaming/dp/B00O0U37HO)
aliexpress.com/item/AirMusic-WiFi-DLNA-Qplay-Music-Audio-Receiver-Player-Radio-Streaming-For-IOS-Android-Windows-Free-Shipping/32675773979.html
aliexpress.com/item/Music-Radio-Receiver-iOS-Android-Airmusic-Wi-Fi-Wireless-Music-Receiver-Audio-Speakers-Support-DLNA-AirPlay/32792920680.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm totally not a shill!

>logitech g400s
>cm storm quickfire rapid

>hurr you're not allowed to like anything you shill
Please go back to facebook summer fag

gentoo

Thinkpad T430
Well Sup Forums recommends you mostly get the T420/X220 but that doesn't change that thinkpads are good meme

Who the fuck do you think would be paying someone to fucking post about the Zune HD?
Surely not Microsoft, the company that killed the product line about 10 fucking years ago.

Shut the fuck up

>recommends discontinued product
>shill
Sure mate

this

>driving hifi with bluetooth source
>ever

Never understood the ThinkPad meme. Is it because they are durable and kind of modular?
You don't have to use the BT in order to connect multiple soundsystems. It's just an extra port

They're durable, cheap, easy to service, retarded amount of battery life, some models are very upgradable and finally fantastic keyboards. They're just machines that age really well

You bought an ADDITIONAL bluetooth dongle and now you say you don't have to use it? Your train of though is bizarre.
Using bluetooth for audio streaming for anything other than sport IEMs and headsets is plain stupid. Well unless you're too deaf to notice that massive degradation in quality but at this point why even bother having a hifi in the first place?

Using that dongle I was able to connect my amplifier together with the 2.1 sound system from my pc. They now share the same source. It's an easy and cheap way to create an actual surround sound setup.
You'd use the Bluetooth if you'd connect multiple wireless speakers.

I don't think you understand. There are better mediums for wireless audio streaming than bluetooth. Bluetooth is the worst you could possibly pick. You do even realise that when you send audio over bluetooth SBC codec heavily compresses your signal producing utter garbage by butchering it. Especially highs. aptX is a bit of an improvement but its still pretty shit tbqh.

You should've gotten yourself a cheap chink Airplay box that has an Optical and Analog outputs (eg this amazon.co.uk/Neet-Wireless-Receiver-wireless-streaming/dp/B00O0U37HO) and install some Airplay server if you're on Windows like TuneBlade and enjoy 16bit/44.1kHz lossless streaming (higher bit depths/sample rates are automatically down sampled to 16/44.1). Airplay signal is streamed over network so you're not limited by shitty bluetooth range either if you'd ever want to stream from a mobile device.

Link is 404

I get your point about wireless streaming, however I use it over AUX mainly, like I said the BT part is fully optional. Also at the time being I have very weak WiFi. Can't even stream some movies if one of my pcs is downloading updates so I'll have to skip on that for now

Strange, link works for me. Search for Airplay on Amazon and it should be one of first ones. Its 24GBP in UK.

You mean you can't stream from your NAS or from Web?
Airplay signal is streamed inside your network and doesn't generate much traffic. In fact it should work even on old and slow 802.11g networks (unless you have also happen to run many devices on such slow Access Point).

Most of the time I run 12 devices, they can add up to 20 and you guessed it on a slow WiFi.
Anyways I think I could use my MSFT wireless display adapter for this

On side note, German Amazon is shit

>x201t
>Korean 1440p Monitor

just got this lbad boy and he is great

Fell for the Logitech MX Master meme. Turns out it's a really good mouse. Would recommend.

shit; forgot about that, I have the older Performance MX, would recommend that one too since it's cheaper

That DigiFunk box looks like it would do the job. There many of these cheap Airplay receivers and they come in all shapes and forms. For future reference Airplay protocol also supports video streams but you'd obviously have to get one with HDMI out.

I managed to find the one I have on AliExpress aliexpress.com/item/AirMusic-WiFi-DLNA-Qplay-Music-Audio-Receiver-Player-Radio-Streaming-For-IOS-Android-Windows-Free-Shipping/32675773979.html

do you really have 7 USB devices you need to be able to unplug and plug back in?

ahh thanks for your effort!

Looks like there are even ones with ethernet port if you'd happen to have an ethernet cable near your hifi and then you wouldn't even have to use WiFi to talk to it.

Forgot link aliexpress.com/item/Music-Radio-Receiver-iOS-Android-Airmusic-Wi-Fi-Wireless-Music-Receiver-Audio-Speakers-Support-DLNA-AirPlay/32792920680.html