Anyone of you dated a muslim girl? that had a towel on the head?

anyone of you dated a muslim girl? that had a towel on the head?
what is they mentalty? because all polish females are whores desu gonna find me someone somewhere else

You cant "date" a hijabi girl you have to be committed to a halal marriage that her family approves of. It's going to be hard if you are just some random guy, most Muslim girls just ask their parents to find a husband for them

>what is they mentalty?
sluts, but they won't tell you.

It's obvious you don't have many Muslims in the US of A, a lot of younger Muslim girls pretend they're religious to their families but are haram in the sheet in private.

I am Muslim silly. And I know that but I am speaking about the majority of hijabi girls this is how they are. The haram-in-the-sheets types are a minority, they are just louder

>I am Muslim silly.

Lol a girlfriend of mine once told me the muzziegirls at her school needed to go often to the assdoc due to all the pooperfucking they received because they did not want their vag to be ripped before marriage.
Some even go to a chirurg to patch the hymen up again .
When I hear about such stuff it feels good being a kaffir.

Went out on a three dates with a muslim (north african girl). Dropped her, because on the third date she kept quoting the quran, and saying shit like: 'don't you see all the evidence around you that justifies the muslim religion and blablabla'

Fucking ignorant dipshit nigress

hmm

>due to all the pooperfucking they received because they did not want their vag to be ripped before marriage
That's literally 99.9% white catholic girls nowadays as well haha.

Fuck off mudshit. Your time will come.

DEUS VULT!

>That's literally 99.9% white catholic girls nowadays as well haha.
Maybe in countries with puritan mentality like the US or Australia, not in europe.

Here we say that hijabis are the biggest sluts but I never was with one.

I had a muslim Pakistani girl who was really into me when I was in high school. She was a stalker and a huge slut who blamed it on her father not being around. Didn't wear any headgear.

>Maybe in countries with puritan mentality like the US or Australia, not in europe.
I'm from Europe buddy. It's the same over here and there tho. The ones that wear th cross and go to church every Sunday are the same ones that gorge on the BBC. It's such a shame really.

>Abandon Polish qts for Muslims
tbqh you deserve everything

Where are you from in Europe?
I lived in France and Belgium and it definitely isn't the case there.

>puritan mentality
>Catholics
You're retard. Everyone here is a feminist, regardless of religion now. Whatever puritan streak that's left only applies to males now. Read a story somewhere that a guy was dating a single mother, his pastor and father encouraged him to marry her. He declined and argued he was waiting for marriage till he has sex and didn't want to marry someone who had sex outside of marriage but they pressured him into marrying her anyway saying he had to "do the right thing."

Poland. The only "uncucked" country right now

Please my toilet is broken, what do?

What about die-hard Catholic Polish girls?

My toilet is seriously broken
It leaks water from the tank or whatever it is after I flushed
Though it doesn't do it if I hold the tap open at the same time
What do?

ib4 the obligatory "i heard they are so slutty abroad, i know this because my father works at nintendo and that one time he fucked so many they formed a pile visible from space"

Fuck off with your shit memes you stupid cucks

They'd prefer to die than to touch a filthy brown sub-human like you. I have never ever seen a polish interracial relationship in my life.

How does that make you feel?

It's not a meme. Help

when do you virgins get that women are the same everywhere

floating valve is likely broken

Thing costs about 30złoty in poland, but to set it up properly you need to have IQ about 80

We say all girls are sluts here. Just not white ones. The truth hurts senpai.

Arabs dont use toilet, only designated shitting desert

Thanks

>North Mexico
>Brown

I was talking to OP, you breathing meme island country.

Can't blame you for hating Aussie women, they're all infested with HIV, are polygamous, or have a penis.

You can't stop me from procreating with a Polish woman if I want to, boy. I have the wealth to do so.

This is how literally >90% muslim bitches act.
> she kept quoting the quran, and saying shit like: 'don't you see all the evidence around you that justifies the muslim religion
>dropped her only after three dates
Are you THAT conformist?

This used to be a (not so common) practice in my cunt some decades ago. Nationwide famous writer Jorge Amado mentions it in a 1940's book, among other references on literature. After feminism arrived here and brides stopped preserving their virginity until marriage such practice became defunct.

Lad if we're being entirely honest here, Polish people probably have a worse gene pool than anything you can find in Mexico.
The only two gene pools worse than Poland are Serbia and Somalia

R E K T
E
K
T

Im gypsy and can pass for arab/mexican and never had issues getting polish girl to fuck

If you one enough for her to fall for you, you'll be teased by her endlessly until she's eventually married off by her family.
As a non-Muslim, you're never even considered a candidate to touch dat ass.

*woo one enough

Op I am dating a conservative christain asian girl. It's pretty good desu, she was a virgin before she met me, isn't a sjw and is pretty cool too, try it and you wont have to worry about pissed off brothers or fathers trying to kill you or making you convert

I was once fuckbuddies with a paki girl who basically got disowned by her Muslim family after she moved in with a boy. Honestly if I were a Muslim I would have disowned her too, she was a total slut who exclusively dated nerdy white kuffars

Maybe in Warzaw, but the countryside byćes are definately uncucked

lel

>she was a total slut who exclusively dated nerdy white kuffars
Why do foreign girls never date Chads? It's usually the worst kind of ethnics that date out and the worst kinds of whites that take them.

Proxy?

What is Warzaw like?