image to grab your attention

you can't even see the guy properly

She would be 100x sexier with a cigarette

>smoking those synthetic death sticks

I wanna go home and rethink my life.

3dpd

Ghost Commander is the only answer

disgusting long nails

Ranger or emacs depending what i am doing.

I'm not saying exactly all of them are bad, but yeah probably 90% of them anyways.

Even vaping(jokes aside) is better as far as "being healthy" goes. Peer reviewed studies(not funded by e-cig companies) showed that on a living tissue, 54% of the living cells died being exposed to that some while only 10% to 15% died to vaping, depending on the aroma you choose.There are even better nicotine delivery solutions but those are expensive af.

>not dermaly ingesting nicotine with DMSO.

On Loonix: GNOME Files aka Nautilus. On Android: Cyanogen File Manager or Ghost Commander.

those shoulder stickers look gay for me. I can't really talk about them because I'm not even that dependent to have to use those, i barely even smoke socially. Realised how much energy i lose by smoking when i started working out, even though i haven't been to the gym in months smoking is really uncomfortable

used nemo but then switched to kde
kept using nemo anyway but noticed several issues*
switched to dolphin to see if it will alievate said issues because its meant for kde while nemo is a form of gnome stuff.
so far Im still dealing with the fm(now dolphin) randomly crashing when doing two tabs, real fucking shit when Im in the middle of moving 500gb of shit or when I JUST get to the folder I needed

*, I noticed shit like I have three different clipboards going and it seems to be random when the right thing will actually paste. different pasting shortcuts seem to past different things from stuff that was previously copied. I have:
right click > paste
ctrl + v
shift + ins

Shift + ins seems to always give me what I wanted and Im now in the habbit of using that instead of ctrl + v, which in itself is pretty fucked.

I also had nemo crashing way more than is acceptable. Crashing happened most when I was using multiple windows or tabs. Horrible feeling when moving a large file or several hundred gigs of shit and then your file manager closes out half way through (mulitple times during the same moving session)
The "open in terminal" button didtn work after switching to kde plasma.
The plasma theme didnt work in nemo (which I liked it staying white while everything else was black. I dont like a black file manager).
and I noticed when I would shut down the computer, even though desktop icons are turned off in plasma, during shutdown after kde shit went away it would flash all of my desktop icons almost as if another de was running in the background.

Now I dont know shit about this and maybe someone could shed some light on it for me, but is it possible that an program I have running that was designed for gnome, is actually running the gnome desktop behind plasma leading to my multiple clipboards and the icons becoming visible during shut down?

I lived in a place I could exercise for a while.
I found smoking made running and lifting uncomfortable you can tell It's the blood vessel's fucking with you.
It started a cycle of "No smoke only work." in like 3 days.
You put down the cigarette to you can exercise and exercising quenches the desire to smoke, so you start getting cravings to go for a run.

this

She has probably fucked more dudes than women I've fapped to.

That's a big cigar

Dolphin is the best one I've used.

Thunar it just werks™

SpaceFM is customizable af and lightweight

source/??

dired, shell and nautilus

are you a butt guy

I hope she put that cigar into her pussy

thunar

Same.
I only fap to my relatives though.

windows: totalcommander
debian: doublecommander (in future totalcommander via wine), midnightcommander

She'd be sexy if she lost 50 pounds

ariel winter

not being into boipuccy in 2017

what kind of world do we live in?

What browaer?

>pcmanfm

>forgot pic

>desktop
win - total commander
linux - double commander

>android
MiXplorer

best answer

delid

spacefm

can i use this file manager on windows?
total commander and every file manager for windows looks horrid

It doesn't annoys you that the icon size isn't the same?

price?

what

4U

she looks like a nice whore

in the meanwhile i did the google search for her

>actress
>she had breast reduction because she wants to be in the business because talent not tits

top kek

but lets say i would have paid her tariff if ya understand me

that's not a nice thing to say

I use ranger with some custom functions ( scripts )
Really nice workflow with the vim keybindings, and I get image previews with w3m integrated

I'm not a fan of using a mouse

*sucks you off for a bit without you noticing* can you give a screenshot, please?
what am I seeing here? can you give a descritpion of your distro and what we can see in this screenshot?

thank you very much, friends

Q-Dir is the best windows file manager. Pic related.

thunar

Dolphin

>no real time updates
No thanks

BIG
BROWN
CIGARS

>those hands

user, I...

BLACKED

jus' how you like it, sis-boi.

bash 80%
thunar 20%

>Thinking he will live forever.

Exactly, have some standards, The girl is completely disgusting.

zsh + find + mmv + posix