Foreigner, please do not come to Finland

Foreigner, please do not come to Finland

I had no intention on visiting a frozen hell hole inhabited by autistic half mongoloid sad freaks in the first place anyway.

Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are.

I had no intention on visiting a frozen hell hole inhabited by autistic half mongoloid sad freaks in the first place anyway.

Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are.

Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are

Anonymous 7 minutes ago No.60856285
(OP)

Anonymous 5 minutes ago No.60856352

Anonymous 4 minutes ago No.60856391

Anonymous 1 minute ago No.60856450

Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are

why would anyone go to finland anyways?

Your fears are allayed, this intention I will not have. Not to mention I am supremely annoyed at the undeserved reputation by this community of said country and it's inhabitants who are below the normalized average as above stated.

Fuck you for breaking my chain turkroach

hello is dis s4s :DDDDD

I say they are welcome to visit as long as they leave reasonably quickly.

mario pls why u hef 2 be so mean

he is really afraid while locked in his homo-fortress

Why the fuck would I even want to go to your frozen hellhole?

>Frozen hellhole
>been ~30C hot this whole week

i was there two years ago
was fine

>Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are.

I want to fuck a fin

Autistic homo hellhole
better?

[+] [g / int / qa / trash / wg]922 / 5 / 20 / 3
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - International
Reply to Thread

[Index] [Catalog] [Bottom]
1429127266468.gif (938 KB, 500x281) google iqdb wait
938 KB
Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:31:07 No.60856091 Foreigner, please do not come to Finland
Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:37:43 No.60856285 (OP)

Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:39:26 No.60856352

Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:40:54 No.60856391

Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:43:19 No.60856450

Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:45:03 No.60856495
Anonymous 7 minutes ago No.60856285
(OP) (OP)

Hate how they were overhyped

kek, i actually live there

Too late.

>>
> Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)12:45:03 No.60856495▶
>Anonymous 7 minutes ago No.60856285
> (OP) (OP)
>I had no intention on visiting a frozen hell hole inhabited by autistic half mongoloid sad freaks in the first place anyway.
>Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are.
>Anonymous 5 minutes ago No.60856352
>I had no intention on visiting a frozen hell hole inhabited by autistic half mongoloid sad freaks in the first place anyway.
>Anonymous 4 minutes ago No.60856391
>Anonymous 1 minute ago No.60856450
>Hate how they were overhyped as memelords by the Sup Forums community, finally that bullshit meme is disappearing slowly but surely Fin will be seen as the subhuman freaks they are

>another quality thread ruined with anime