>Sure thing, he said

Other urls found in this thread:

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3956285
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you say "On a budget of $60"?

Nope, $1,200.

> Build
> Dell

How did you spend $1200 on upgrading a Core 2 Duo pre-built?

>One thousand and two hundred burger coupons

>dell optiplex 780
please tell me you didn't try upgrading your uncle's hand-me-down office desktop into an epic gaymer machine for 1200
assuming this isnt bait why didnt u just build from scratch for 1200 with an i7, 1060 etc.
fucking teens on this board

It was "custom built" at a local pc shop my family has gone to for decades. I figured they wouldn't treat me wrong, but goddamn did they ever.

Post specs OP

can we please take these threads to Sup Forums, or at least keep these posts confined to the pc building general?

$900 profit for whoever built your PC

So they stuck a $20 Optiplex motherboard and a GT 620 in an obnoxious LED gaymer case and sold it to you for $1200? I gotta get into that business

>you get a custom-built piece of shit, nobode else has that
Why would you ask somebody else to build you a pc, they don't have access to a black market with illegal 4 core 25GHz CPUs

there should be new board, for pc gaming faggots to post this cancer

fake
nobody's that stupid

so you and your family are all retarded? those shops exist only to scam morons. PC building is easier than putting together a lego set.

What's the page? I want to measure my epeen too.

>REEEEEEE! GAMING PCs AREN'T TECHNOLOGY!
Go back to the Linux thread, nerds.

Optiplex 780 is BTX so that won't even fit in a standard case. So did OP look at a beat up corporate desktop and think "that sure looks like a modern $1200 gaming PC to me," or did they bodge something together like Tabasco bottle guy?

So did you pay without knowing what it was or what? Specs? Was this 10 years ago?

they probably recognized how fucking autistic you were when it came to social interaction that they just decided you were retarded enough for them to scam out of 1200 dollars
and it worked

OP here. I dualboot linux, where is your god now?

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3956285

you got scamed
engage lawsuit

your family took your money and bought a $30 machine with it

>people actually fall for this shit.
Lol.

That test seems badly designed, if you unplug both of your USB hard drives the score will increase a lot. You still paid $1200 for maybe $200 of hardware.

>core 2 quad
>GTX650

>"poor"
Fuck that site

So you got a quad core CPU, 8GB of RAM and a dedicated GPU.

It's a pretty good computer for daily use.

damm dude.

Id say i feel sorry for you, but why the fk didn't you do some research before hand? there's tons of YouTube videos out there that help people like you. Even a bit of googling around would've probably helped.

If you can still return it and get some money back I would do so.

for $1200 though

Summer is already here
sage

kek.
I picked this up the other day.