App Store paid out $70 billion to developers

How much do you think Google's Play Store paid out to developers? 1/10the of that? Even less? Kek.

This is why Android will always be a joke and will always have shittier apps. And given how mad all those poor people get when they have to pay $1 for an app, Android app developers will continue making shitty apps that just steal your info and serve you shitty ads.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/354208/20-apple-employees-caught-selling-customer-data-in-china
medium.com/@johnnylin/how-to-make-80-000-per-month-on-the-apple-app-store-bdb943862e88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$70,000,000,000/22,000,000 apps Jan 2017
=$3,181 absolute rough average per app
lmao kinda impressive but also sad, especially since the top 10 are probably taking 80% of that.

>paying billions so that devs make apid apps and you pocket from each purchase
Have you seen almost every good app on ios is paid.

So what you are implying is that no one has 100 or more apps installed?

Well, how many people have the same Apps installed? I'm guessing the social media apps (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) are the majority payouts, and then the amounts dwindle rapidly after newspapers, stocks etc.

I'm not implying that at all, so I don't really know how you're trying to angle this bait attemp--oh.

iPhone always wins.

Non-poor customers ==> Appreciate good apps ==> Pay developers ==> Developers make even better apps.

Virtuous cycle continues.

On Android, it's completely different.

Poor customers ==> Make a shitty app ==> Steal customer's contacts and other data ==> Sell the data to data brokers ==> Make another shitty app because the previous one got shitty reviews and was reported.

>Paying for apps
There is absolutely no reason to pay for apps when there always is a good libre alternative.

pcmag.com/news/354208/20-apple-employees-caught-selling-customer-data-in-china

>good libre alternative

That's the deal.

I've used libre video/audio player, browers, file managers, etc that were perfect. What kind of apps are you using that you can't find a good libre alternative for?

Who has 100 or more apps, wtf

i'd guess it'd be close to 50% since the vast majority of that revenue went to same 10 apps that exist on both platforms.

>china
>irrelevant to current topic
stay mad you dumb poojeet! kek. fucking love it how all you dumb low IQ monkeys get triggered by Apple.

>It's okay to sell your data when apple does it.

>pay for SDK
>pay to get it checked out once developed.
>pay % on every sell.
Bleed everyone dry > Spend money on marketing.

Is it just me or has anyone else on Sup Forums noticed the increased level of macfaggotry lately?
It's literally gotten more cancerous than the Sup Forumstards or the Rust-tards, or even the "is this the new desktop thread" cancer.

>Low IQ
>Has to use Fisher price because "Everything too hard"
Self awareness reserves at critically low levels.

Don't message anyone with the words "cake, police, a lot of people" on an iphone if you don't want to be searched by police.

>Is it just me or has anyone else on Sup Forums noticed the increased level of macfaggotry lately?

Sup Forums is now macfag central. Yesterday I was told to go back to plebbit for not preferring apple.

I only see that trash in macfag threads.

What apps are those?

Can you recommend me some apps for android?

>I only see that trash in macfag threads

So many applerinnas lately. The AMD vs intel/Nvidia threads decreased, while the macfaggotry increased 10 fold.

No wonder app developers focus on the iPhone app store primarily.

>shittier apps
medium.com/@johnnylin/how-to-make-80-000-per-month-on-the-apple-app-store-bdb943862e88

>No wonder app developers focus on the iPhone app store primarily.
Most of my university class is learning Swift this summer. It was the #1 lang that students voted on.

>one bad app developer
>rest must be bad
you're retarded, right?

>i-it's just one guy

Apple
Customers buy shitty phoned because muh apple==>Developers pay $100 a year to keep revenue in for apple because muh apple==>Developers go poor, also because muh apple==>Gotta compete with Android somehow, make those apps paid

Android
Someone buys a phone because they need a phone and not a shitty accessory==>Developers only pay $20 for life to keep their apps on the store==>People get better apps for less==>Developers don't have to charge $4.99 or they'll go poor

it has coincided with apple targeting ads at android users, what a coincidence. It's almost like Sup Forums is infested with shills or something

>shitty phoned
Hello Pajeet, your English no good. Take more class. Yes.

ps: poo in the loo