How to get Sup Forums off of this board?

How to get Sup Forums off of this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/9514179/how-to-find-the-operating-system-version-using-javascript
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gaymurs have nothing on weeaboos

anime site

By burning it all to the ground.

It's evolved. Time to drop the useless weight.

no u

>moeshit

pls post Nico thighs

We kill all weaboos

Wait for summer to end. They will not go away, but at least they will stop being the majority.

Won't happen unless mods start banning Sup Forums-tier threads. Or create a new board for pc gaming

>create a new board for pc gaming
this is actually a good idea. this site needs a containment board for /r/pcmasterrace spillover

>board for pc gaming
It exists but I forgot its name, Sup Forums... or something...

gaming pc building threads and graphics card threads are bannable on Sup Forums

f(ourth)pbp

>he thinks it's the gamers fault
You faggots shit on everything. Cpu's programming languages, headphones. And everywhere i see wojack false flagging and everyone who likes something you don't like is a shill.
Sup Forums don't need Sup Forums to be cancer.

Just ban windows users entirely

They can ban Windows user-agents, and preferably macOS. Sup Forums would be very intelligent if it consisted only of Linux and BSD users.

It's either we have Sup Forumstards or the board gets shit up with Sup Forumstards. I'd rather have the Sup Forumstards.

but we already have both
this board is ruined

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman

>he thinks it's one or the other

But it would have no one who actually uses technology.

Sup Forums is a must. Shitskin pakijeets and faggots are not welcome in this master race community. Jews are welcome because they're smart and intelligent.

>jews are welcome
>>>/reddit/

you're a low IQ monkey, aren't you?
you're as retarded as a shithead who goes on gay.com/forum/tech and complains about "faggotry".
Sup Forums is nothing more than a place for anime fans to discuss tech. it's not magically a different site. userbase is not somehow different from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and so on.
Sup Forums is anime. always was, always will be.
you need to fuck off back to facebook, tumblr, plebbit or whatever normie shithole you came from.

I wouldn't have a problem with anime if people posting it weren't homosexuals

This is why I post it. Faggots like you make it worthwhile.

in this moment I am euphoric. not because of any phony hacky Linux bullshit, but because I use the a real operating system for professionals, and because I am properly part of the PC master race without having to install some buggy WINE workaround.

I have the ultimate gaming experience. I can use discord without it crashing all the time.

My friends and family tell me they're amazed that I know so much about comptuers (I built my own gaming rig). I tell them I'm simply intelligent enough to think for myself.

why use discord when you have mumble and teamshit

If Reddit is free of shitskin pooinloos and faggots, i'd like to go in there.

>i'd like to go there

teamshit requires a license

or create >>>/loonix/ instead

Ohayou gosaimasuuuu~~~~ I know Sup Forums is not tech support but I need help from teh heckurzzz cuz you guys knowledgeable about this, amirite? Anyways what is the best gaming mouse for programming and shit, preferably should work on Windows. I already had a Razer mouse but I broke it in the middle of a rage when I lost while playing LoL. Teh hackerz ruining my game and shieeet.

this
people can change their useragent anyway

nah. linux users at least bring technological shit to talk about. git, gdb, valgrind, etc.

winfags shit up every discussion with "MUH GAYMES". There has never been a windows poster on here who didn't do this shit.

>Implying Sup Forums knows how to do that

macOS users on here are at least smarter than windows users, because if they browse Sup Forums, chances are they use it for the proper UNIX environment

winfags are dumber than macfags.

The majority of gaymers and macOS users who are shitposting in here are not smart enough to change a useragent, anyway it'll reduce the garbage drastically.

me to how do i install osu! on linux

i like this idea. they are the dumbest fucking people on here. worse than Mac users.

>REEEEEE! "TECHNOLOGY" MEANS LINUX! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS?!
Go eat the lint out of Stallman's belly button.

you have a valid point, however the people shitting up this board with gaming threads are overwhelmingly Windows users.

and discord takes away your privacy

i don't use teamshit, it's shit

use irc faggot

Linux users are more focused on the real technical questions instead of the consumerism.

"""discussions""" about operating systems dement into shit flinging fine on its own

that image is very out of touch

then fucking Mumble which is anime foss gahnoo approved-ish

well I agree with you

>not using smoke signals
fucking tech illiterates

kek this

there is no such thing as "civilized discussion" on this board

friendly linux threads?

One wrong opinion/question turns into 200+ replies of infighting.

>not linking two hard drives with quantum mechanical bonds and gaming with your friends off the grid

>Linux users are more focused on the real technical questions instead of the consumerism.

the same people who make those threads make occasional "unfriendly linux threads" and "friendly GNU threads" or "friendly Linux threads"

it has its own infighting

>not playing games by transmitting 1's and 0's via Morse code

What's the purpose of "evolving" into a website that has the same kind of posts and content as reddit, exactly?

the only way to actually solve the issue

If one morning anime completely disappeared from Sup Forums, it would hardly be anything similar to Reddit.

If you think it's the handful of dweebs posting 2d that make this site what it is, you are seriously deluded.

>Not setting up a CS:GO server on Pentagon superclusters to play team matches with Air Force One

>The "real technical questions"
Like "Why did pacman break everything?" and "Why don't these fucking drivers work?" or maybe "Where do you guys keep your list of obscure terminal commands that you pretend you remember?"

1. Fuck off weeb
2. I got the steelseries rival 100 on black monday for £5.00 plus shipping. It's a great mouse, and that's coming from someone who also has a razer mouse.

>package manager
>drivers
>terminal commands
These have more to do with technology then anything you've ever posted on this board.

Permaban by referer would be a good start.

Holy fuck this

Not even Sup Forums is stupid enough not to change their user agents to Linux.

quads? nice.

What's wrong with playing games? It's not like there is much else to do that isn't idle as all fuck and boring

write 300 iterations of fizzbuzz in c

This. Linux users should be banned since they think Sup Forums is just a RPG. "LET'S MEME UNTIL WE DEFEAT THE EVIL M$!"
Linux users should be banned outside of /tg/.

meant to reply to

I'm going to pass sounds boring

>a RPG
>even reposted and still didn't correct this

It should be an RPG

What if I opened a homebrew fork of firefox through cygwin?

> no (down|up)boats
> no karma

the only thing similar is that some boards are still essentially containment boards that ban any opposing views or try to censor controversial opinions, looking at /his/ and /lgbt/.

Maybe make a separate board for consumer electronics discussion?

dont forget js goy

Just toss them out.

Fucking 15 and 45 year olds don't know crap.

Sup Forums is mostly Sup Forums

when you sit at the PC most of the time and get rejected from society you become a mix of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

t. mix

*shit

How the fuck is JS related to the user agent header goy?

You can fucking write a Fiddler rule to replace that.

this

i hate niggers but i don't feel like sucking trumps cock either

you can find out many details about the user via JS and other active plugins

>Sup Forums is mostly Sup Forums
No, Sup Forums isn't mostly wizard MRAs. They just think everything should be about their triggers and won't shut up about it. It only takes one or two autists with 16 free hours a day to shit up the board.

Elaborate. I'm not a web pajeet.

why do you insult me so? I am not a web pajeet either, take that back you g0y.

stackoverflow.com/questions/9514179/how-to-find-the-operating-system-version-using-javascript

Script can be blocked, goy.

not him but 4chin becomes unusable without backlinks

>tfw play games and watch animu

we're fucked anyway this shithole uses google

if linux is so great,then why isnt it in anime?
windows ftw