WEB BROWSERS NOT WORKING

Sup Sup Forums. Web browsers aren't working on my computer. There is an internet connection, and other internet enabled applications seem unaffected, this seems specific to the web browsers (chrome, edge).

Some pages begin to load on Chrome but never completely.

Help me Sup Forums, your my only hope

then how did you install Chrome in the first place?
fake news

I mean, they were working and then they stopped. Probably should have mentioned that.

pls guise

guise

>edge
Spotted the problem; you are running Windows and caught more viruses than an Uzbek port-district transvestite hooker sharing heroine needles

A thread died for this. Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team.

everything else seems to be running fine, it is oddly affecting only the browsers, do you really think it may be a virus?

could you point me in the direction of some helpful nerds elsewhere then?

Either that or a fucked top network config. Try reverting your zfs-
Oh yeah. Sindows.
Try and see if it works in safe mode.
Try system restore, then apply pending updates once by one.
Then when you get your box out of the emergency, migrate to FreeBSD

install gentoo

kill yourself

What is the error message you get? Or is it the browser that's not responding?

No error message, just not really responding.

Anyway.. Do some ping commands in cmd to check for connectivity. Check that the time on the system is correct.

these but you should reformat your pc

More detail, process stopping? unresponsive?, site just not loading? No internet message?
Also do this

Some sites load a bit but not fully on chrome, most pictures don't load, nor do any videos and most other web pages don't load entirely.

wireless signal shitty?

Do the ping test in cmd and a speedtest for shit and giggels. Also are you donwloading a lot/torrenting?

It reminds me of when i used to many ports on a torrent client and the router couldn't handle it.

nope, internet signal is good, and works fine for other we applications, i.e online games.

it seems to be it is just affected the web browsers,

Try linux usb to check if it is the OS or a hardware issue?

thanks, will do

This and this