When the US destabilizes the middle east, kills millions of people and funds terror organization for some cheap oil

>when the US destabilizes the middle east, kills millions of people and funds terror organization for some cheap oil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wEftKtWS40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
businessinsider.com/economic-conspiracy-theories-2012-8
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4&index=49&list=LLMi2aeKCHH_aZ7YfI_30pFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trust Germany, they know everything about destabilizing whole regions and killing millions of people.

this gentleman knew how to deal with kurd cancer.

Saddam deserved it

USA do not really import any oil from Iraq

they fucked the middle east over because there was a real possibility the oil producing countries to start trading their oil in different currencies - forcing USA to re-organize it's own economy as endless printing of money would become detrimental

so instead of managing it's own economy to be more sustainable, USA decided to fuck over a whole region for decades to come

No

saddam did absolutely nothing wrong

It was an accident!

>le blood for oil maymay
>implying oil prices didn't skyrocket when the war shut down production
>implying oil was ever part of the plan

Who writes this shit?

sadiam

Jealous much?

wen ur mom wont have sex with u
sad am

>war on terror created more terror

Saddam was an asshole who deserved to die.

This

>lightly banter Saddam
>the whole world gets angry

he a gud boi

>oil
>cheap

You are correct, but your reasoning is shit.

all the countries who left/were planning to leave the petrodollar just happened to be overthrown or invaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wEftKtWS40

Lions of Iraq will return! Only right,never left!

>he believes the us propaganda

>deserved to die.
just like bush clinton and obama

It isn't about cheap oil but who they sell it too

There is a big difference

because Saddam totally wasn't a dictator or anything and totally didn't use oil money for shady deals and transactions

Yes, and we didn't have to blow up and occupy an entire nation for 9 years to accomplish that.

fuck yea tell em siberia

Ahh and so that makes what we did righteous and intelligent?

You can argue about whether it was geopolitically wise to overthrow him, since it allowed Iran to metastasize the country and sectarian divisions to play out, but as to him being a repressive mass murderer, there's no doubt.
That's a fair critique.

>saddam tried to kill his dad

>mass murderer, there's no doubt.

Worse than murricans?

yeah half a million people sure deserved to lose their lives so that US could be the one to make the shady deals instead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Obligatory video

Gaddafi warns Assad about the US and Assad laughs his ass off.

yes

saddam was a fucking saint

This.

Especially when he gassed his own people and threw them in woodchippers

>he a gud boi
>he bout to get his life back own track

The fact we got to kill Saddam makes the Iraq War worth it.

(You)

>saddam did absolutely nothing wrong
Iran, Kuwait, Kurds, Shia and most of his neighbor's may disagree.

That nerve gas was a false flag?

>butthurt over the truth
as to be expected from americans

I like Saddam. I really do.

We will avenge our friend Saddam one day, I do not wish to harm stupid and ignorant american people, but I want White house, Capitol and all other government shits to burn
also Bill Clinton must be impaled on a non greased spike

basher the ass rasher loling pure muslim joy for 14years straight

I like Saddam, but Servs are begging to be bombed once again.

Le Petrodollar

Nice argument Cletus

>Kuwait
Artifical country for rich sheiks
>Kurds
they were rebels, and like all other rebels he put them down efficently
>Shia and Iran
That was a mistake, but everybody makes mistakes eh

The man knew how to deal with nutjobs and he actually improved his country until you idiots removed him

So why doesn't America invade the DRC, NK, China, Vietnam, Laos, Azerbaijan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Sudan, Rwanda, Turkmenistan, or Kazakhstan?

Why won't America do the "righteous and intelligent" thing?

ok Mehmet, you're on the list too my mutilated dick friend

>because some people don't like the guy, we should invade and occupy his country for 9 years

That's some Russian logic.

WE'RE SADDAM AND FINLAND
WE'RE SADDAM AND FINLAND

FUCK OFF SERBIA

WE'RE SADDAM AND FINLAND

Millions dead is a small price to give democracy and business opportunity for goy companies.

Your own cunt drone your own people. Not only that but your cunt put this bad boy in charge of Iraq in the first place and supported him in his war on Iran.

Its a common conspiracy theory that relies on the idea that our dollar is strong solely because countries use it for oil transactions. You might as well say lizard people told us to invade.

>petrodollar is a conspiracy
are you an idiot

Only in terrorist countries though

>Your own cunt drone your own people

Russian TV

>The man knew how to deal with nutjobs and he actually improved his country until you idiots removed him
>Yes improved.
You're also implying that the country could only improve with a dictator and forgetting that the Kurdish region is much better off now and that sectarian retardation and corruption isn't the actual cause of their current problems.

It's better off now because it hasnt been bombed to shit

I wasn't justifying that, I was responded to the statement he did nothing wrong. He did a lot wrong. He was a fucking maniac.

the wrong man got the noose that day

here here
*bangs gavel 3 times*

But we do

>Your own cunt drone your own people.
Yes, dildos like this guy who were at war with us and everyone who didn't think like him.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

I unironically prefer ISIS and what we have now to the Middle East than Saddam's Iraq. If ISIS won it'd just turn into Saddam's Iraq.

We shared that cheap oil with you. So stop complaining

Okay. Everyone has done wrong.

Saddam did far more good than bad.

We now realize that.So America, France, and Russia?

Here's just one debunking of your idiotic beliefs.
businessinsider.com/economic-conspiracy-theories-2012-8

why are you guys not stopping the filthy americans from stealing from your common immigrants

>businessinsider.com/economic-conspiracy-theories-2012-8
>404

Yes, indeed why not? NK needs liberating for sure.

...and who bombed the Kurdish region....

Except that it's American logic. Russia never invaded cunts because it didn't like some dude. Afghanistan, Iraq and almost Syria were all about US disliking one dude and bombing his cuntree in the process.

>Saddam did far more good than bad.
no, just because he is not a terrorist doesn't mean all the bad he did is justifiable for the little good he did

Reminder that the American military complex that soared in WWII has needed to manufacture a new enemy to warmonger about every decade in order to stay afloat.

Peace is bad for business, silly goyim

>who bombed the people trying to invade the country?

I'd imagine it was Iraq defending their sovreignity

Uh, looks to me like deaths from terrorism in Western countries completely dropped off the chart after 2002

>If ISIS won it'd just turn into Saddam's Iraq.
Well yeah ISIS military commanders are all from Sadam's Baathist military.

Afghanistan was justified tbf

wew pham

When the United States originally took over Iraq they were welcome and seen as liberators. It wasn't until Sunnis and Shias started fighting each other that US forces had to stop violence. The reason half a million people died in Iraq was because insane religiously motivated jihadists started literally blowing each other up and killing civilians. This obviously escalates when civilians die in the crossfire and the West is blamed immediately. Sunnis can blow up a Shia mosque and kill 75 people but 2 kids are accidentally killed by a grenade and theres Muslim militias ready to behead American soldiers. Invading Iraq was a mistake, but don't entirely blame America for Muslims in the region killing each other over whos uncle should have taken over the caliphate 1400 years ago. Also blame Obama on the rise of ISIS, fucker literally did nothing to stop them from conquering territory the size of North Carolina

Which again, was caused by the US

>this delusion
You think you are seen as a liberator when you invade a country, kill their children and then throw it to the dogs

Just tried it again and it works fine for me. Maybe it's blocked in Swedistan.

no it wasn't

osama, a saudi, high tailed it to pakistan once the us invaded

so for like 4 years they were just dicking around and not fixing anything

Huh why does America support multiple dictatorships and install a number of them via coups in previously democratc countries?

The internationally recognized government of Iraq.

>what little good

well explain thisDid he just happen to not have terrorists? I wonder if he had anything to do with that?

There were almost none in 2000 either you autist. It was only 2001.

(Citation needed)

who here knew sad on a personal level

and had a sleep over at one of his fortresses

me tbqh

>There were almost none in 2000 either you autist. It was only 2001.
Exactly, so you agree the War on Terrorism was a great success

>When the United States originally took over Iraq they were welcome and seen as liberator

No.

I did

The Taliban was openly sheltering a group that committed the worst terrorist attack on US soil. Osama hightailed it later, but he was originally based in Afghanistan.
Pakistan should have been invaded too, but it always needs to be handled carefully because nukes

>blaming americans for jewish interests
wew

>Oppress people
>They resist
>Use chemical weapons and bomb them
>Saddam a good boy just defending his democratic society against terrorists.
Yeah just ignore the gassed women and children.

Its sad that majority of americans dont understand this one
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4&index=49&list=LLMi2aeKCHH_aZ7YfI_30pFQ

Its scary that a lot of people think that its some conspiracy, this thing couldnt be more real or obvious.

Seriously I got nothing against american people, but goverment and people that run that country are insane.
Its just a matter of time when those smart ones do something stupid like Ukraine and start WW3 that would involve big shits like USA fighting Russia, Europe in chaos or end up humanity at the end.

>When the United States originally took over Iraq they were welcome and seen as liberators.
lol

Ahh so what are 2004 Madrid
2005 Paris
2009 Fort Hood
2013 Boston
2014 Nashville
2015 Chalie Hebdo
2015 Texas
2015 San Bernadino
2015 Paris
2015 Russia
2016 Brussels
2016 Orlando

Resounding success am I right?

USA = Daenerys tbqh

Compared to previous deaths from terrorism, absolutely.

>because it didn't like some dude.

Like ukraines new president?

>muh coup

It invades, because it likes some dude?

>assad

You might be beyond retarded. We gave them a demand to turn him over in the beginning and they refused. He didn't originally flee to Pakistan either.