youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE
tomshardware.com/forum/id-3362906/sort-files-date-creation.html
levlafayette.com/node/478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

>loolnix tards are so autistic they think this is a usefule feature
I bet you feel intelligent after using the command line to enable thumbnail previews, ooooops, you cant :)

What filesystem supports per-directory file timestamps? I can't think of one.

Irrelevant ones.

>You don't need that feature, trust (((Us)))
wonder who's behind this post?

holy shit Windows is trash

Holy shit, Microsoft is finished and bankrupt

Any non shit filesystem

>try out linux
>no option to disable auto arrange

>try out linux
>none of my games work

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>That feature is for nerds anyway
Winfags in a nutshell. They can claim linux users use linux because they think it's perfect and that they're like a blind cult when they're the ones who can't accept any kind of criticism towards Microsoft will attack anyone who dares to do it. What happens hen you ask them their reasons to thrash talk other OSs? It's just because the users of that OSs are mean who have victimized them and therefor the product deserves to be thrash talked. Too bad they'll never grasp that this is a way to shoot themselves in the foot just for tribal purposes.

Not him but the no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8bqzf45Y
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE

>try out Linux distro
>can't put PC on standby

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>try GNU/linux
>can't sort by file created date

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

...so which file manager has the best thumbnail previews? You know, for when you're not using Ranger, of course.

tomshardware.com/forum/id-3362906/sort-files-date-creation.html

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dolphin, but all of them if not all has thumbnail previews.

You can retard

most*

Sort by Date Accessed.

You're welcome.

Fair enough but them to be fair we need to follow the logic of you fellows: >That feature is for autisms.
Too bad, friendly fire is always ugly :(

Then the same goes for More friendly fire :(

> Access file in folder 1 on Monday
> Move file from folder 1 to folder 2 on Wednesday
> File reports being accessed on Monday

>Linux users have to jump through hoops to find file creation dates

levlafayette.com/node/478

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

see

>Windows 10

Did you even read the posts?

Well, let's be fair. When someone names a flaw with "linux" is hardly ever specified what distro, DE or version. So winfags comes here saying "lol linux can't do this" as if every distro, DE or version has the same problem. So if you follow their logic because "windows 10" has a flaw then it's a flaw of "windows", this includes all versions. Or will you tell me we're not measuring under the same standards :o?

>times I've needed that feature in my 30 years of existing on this planet and using a computer: 0
I think I'll live, dumb fossturd.

See Thanks for providing more friendly fire.