/nrg/ - Nyaa Replacements General

Previous This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

Links
>pastebin.com/40aFT7CN

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

News
>Scrapers work for AniDex and .si
>Performance issues should be solved (site should be more stable)
>Adding AniDB integration (shanaproject like)
>New upload api
>CSRF protection
>More mod tools
>More graphical improvements
>Working on generating torrent files for scraped torrents
>Improved upload form
>Users can finally edit and delete their torrents
>RSS feed fixes
>Customizable mascots
>Fixing db and db dumps
>Various bug fixes and general improvements

Dev live server:
>dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/user/14/HorribleSubs
nyaa.si
trac.mpc-hc.org/ticket/6058
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?order=false&sort=2
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0SIR9ZQArRARW5idGU5R25JVE0?usp=sharing
tracker.doko.moe:6969/scrape?info_hash=*******&info_hash=*******&info_hash=*******
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/123629
animelayer.ru/torrent/56c1b23ee1cf6851038b5d43/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wont 2 fungle with renchon if YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Kizumonogatari III when

Maybe when the BD fucking releases

/nrg/ is probably the most successful project Sup Forums has ever done hands down

>more people use pantsu daily than all other Sup Forums projects.
Lewd

>
>Check our ssl certs user.
>No comodo certs
>uses let's encrypt
Cloudflare confirmed for being removed

Just use shanaproject or vuze lmao
What about

or Sup Forums for that matter

>people use pantsu
uhm no honey

That's a big image.

Bring that same claim to the Japanese.

still no seeders stats while searching

What's wrong with nyaa.si?

I think nyaa.si is better since it's handled by the old nyaa.se guys. Closer to the original.

I think the guys who made pantsu got really upset about nyaa.si devs for some bizarre reason. They refuse to list in their general and get unbelievably pissy if you ask about it. I don't know what the point of having a "Nyaa Replacement General" is if you don't list any replacements except for your pet project though.

I used to think that pantsu was the best but they're into form over function now.

>60866409
>This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
>and other nyaa alternatives.

So now that Bethesda has introduced paid mods again, how about you guys make a categorie for gaming modifications on your website? It's not really anime related but you could become THE torrent site for pirating mods

Why the fuck are stats no working on sukebei? Are you still running it on deprecated code? Why the fuck?

Are the comments being worked on?
In case this isn't known yet, all old torrents have the same comments 4 times after each other and it's annoying as fuck.

Those are bots.

For you

There's a bunch of Horrible Subs stuff that isn't on the site. Is the scraper still working?

It wasn't.
Fixed the issue and running it manually.
I run the scrapers every now and again but we're working to fix that one and for all.
Can confirm
Yes.
If it's weeb or asian related it's allowed.
Fixing it.

It can just go under software - games IF it's japanese related. You don't need a whole new category for game mods. Why the fuck would you even mention bethesda in the first place? They're not japanese.
Have you fixed the scraper making duplicate entries with the same hash?

I believe so.
I'm currently mass generating missing torrent files as well.

have you fixed ths scraper that slowed down the website heavily that miao had to disable while you weren't here?

Even if for some reason Japs also start doing paid mods, I don't think there will be so many of them that they'll need a separate category.

Get kipukun to create a tracker list display like the file list in torrent details please.
Also is there something wrong with the upload dates being scraped?
nyaa.pantsu.cat/user/14/HorribleSubs
[HorribleSubs] Atom - The Beginning - 08 [480p].mkv shows are being uploaded 11 june despite being the latest release, while earlier releases show 12 june.

I just noticed the dates are out of order on the index listing too for various releases.

We need to refactor a lot of stuff to properly fix it.
But it's in progress.
Scraper scrapes stuff in order of upload which I also need to fix.

Does nyaapantsu operate a tracker?
Have you considered adding search by byte size?

Yes and yes.
udp://tracker.doko.moe;6969 or something.

have you considered suicide?

Would it be possible to make it scrape other trackers? Most clients can only handle one tracker at a time. It should be as simple as patching out the IP source checking for localhost (if source ip == claimed ip OR source ip == localhost) and then writing a script that announces to the tracker from localhost based on queried infohashes from log files and a predefined list of trackers.

Yes

Is signing in messed up?

Clear cookies.
Maybe I haven't really looked into if it's possible.

nyaa.si

Sukebei works fine, but Pantsu doesn't sign in despite putting the correct info.

What the fuck are you guys doing on the prod server? Look at the index page..

Scraper scraping older content.

take a look at and make an educated guess

Where are the cartel shills, did they gave up? Did we won?

Looks like the scraper is working nice.

Is sukebei being scraped properly? unknown everywhere

>Scraper scrapes stuff in order of upload which I also need to fix.
Would it be possible to ignore the scraped date of scraped torrents and have pantsu add the date based on when the scraped torrent gets added into the pantsu DB instead? That would make more sense.

Could you please add pseudo-anonymous upload again?

Also, the site isn't reachable from Windows XP at all, because of the encryption method or something. You might want to reconsider that. At the least that locks out a portion of Chinese users.

No it won't. A first big scrap and there'd be a huge flood of new torrents that actually aren't new.
Scraped torrents should have their original date.

>You might want to reconsider that.
Not really. You should reconsider moving away from a OS that's been dead for years.

The server just printed "Unexpected EOF" in front of the HTML when I tried to load the front page.

unexpected EOF

>the site isn't reachable from Windows XP at all
Perfectly reachable from Firefox. Anyway, you should install SSL/TLS 1.2 Update from trac.mpc-hc.org/ticket/6058 to upgrade XP's SChannel capabilities a bit if you're still using XP.

>A first big scrap and there'd be a huge flood of new torrents that actually aren't new.
Yes but to the pantsu tracker, it'll be new right? So when people sort the db on pantsu, it won't have weird dates because they're all according to the dates uploaded to pantsu itself, not the original tracker. There's really no reason to add the original trackers dates since you're not sorting using the original tracker but pantsu.

They're not weird dates, they're dates of original release. That's some useful info about a release while the info about when it was scraped by pantsu is completely useless.

Oh never mind, my Firefox wasn't even up-to-date.

>go away for a week
>come back
>mafuyuu still says "nyanpasu" when you click on her
What gives?

The thing is you don't need the date of when they first uploaded to the original tracker since you're not using the original tracker in the first place. It's more relevant to have the date related to when the torrent was uploaded to pantsu, whether it was scraped or not.
Think of it this way. Guy uploads a torrent to tracker A. Few days later, he uploads it to tracker B. It's considered a new entry on tracker B, so having the date on based on when it was uploaded to tracker A makes no sense since he uploaded it to B only later. It works the same way for the tracker.
Not to mention, having the dates look all fucked up on the index makes it look more like the scraper is bugged instead.
It only makes sense to sort torrents by date based on when it was uploaded to pantsu, whether it was scraped or not. When I sort torrents on pantsu, I want to know the date it was uploaded to pantsu, not to the original tracker whereever it was.

Maybe none of the devs are familiar with mafuyu and how relevant she is to sukebei, either that or they can't find a good vocal sample to use, or they just don't have the time and it's low priority.

>implying anyone cares what a non tripcode dev has to say

Why did you even bother?

I never said I was a dev though? Are you okay?

Patches welcome!

PANTSUDEV IS JUST TRYING TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!

What is mafuyu's catchphrase anyway?

Aaaaah kimochiiii~ or some shit.

>since you're not using the original tracker in the first place
And that's the exact reason why I do need the original date because I don't want to go to the original tracker to find out just this or have a torrent timestamped as fresh which can actually be a several years old one.
Besides, just imagine pantsu have done a deep full scrape and now you have to scroll through 100+ pages of shit before you'd get to torrents posted just a day before. That's pure autism, gtfo with your insane ideas.

Eh, I prefer the date it's uploaded to original tracker since it's closer to the date that file is released to public.
The date it's added to a no-name tracker doesn't mean shit to a normal user.
It's not like pantsu exclusively use pantsu tracker anyway.

>Not to mention, having the dates look all fucked up on the index makes it look more like the scraper is bugged instead.
They should've make it sorted by the original date instead.
Something like this
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?order=false&sort=2
Then make the sort by scraped date a hidden feature or something, since I guess it'll be neat feature for debugging.

Well, then I hope he gets around to fixing the date sorting soon.

/jp/ theme for nyaa when

>You came already?

Looking through her voice lines right now, how would she say that in game?

I don't remember about the game but in the ova she says "もう出しちゃったの? (mou dashichattano)" iirc. If you have the game, you can try extracting that line.

I have all the .ogg files for mafuyu, it's figuring out if she actually says that in the game that' the hard part
2630 voice lines

Gl user!

When you make it.

Shame the site is still slow as fuck.

All Mafuyu voice lines from the game

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0SIR9ZQArRARW5idGU5R25JVE0?usp=sharing

We are currently at 4 reverse proxy's in different locations, might add more and also add GeoDNS to use the reverse proxy's as a DNS based CDN. Currently we have:
Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine and Hong Kong.

Have you moved the server yet?

Well, pantsu staff are aware they need to improve and fine tune the existing categories on pantsu and sukebei

Seeds count can be implemented as client-side JS.
>get all tags on the page
>throw away those not beginning with magnet:
>get id of parent's parent (i.e. torrent_XXXXXX)
>insert into dictionary key=infohash value=parentparentid
>convert infohash from hex to hex encoded string (easiest is to hex encode regular characters too, just replace ABCD1234 with %AB%CD%12%34)
>scrape doko.moe via http and xmlhttprequest
>tracker.doko.moe:6969/scrape?info_hash=*******&info_hash=*******&info_hash=*******
>get a gzipped file back
>use regex to parse bencoded string to json
>parse json string as object
>iterate over object
>write seeders/leechers into html
All you need is one ugly clusterfuck of a script to embed on all pages.

Can anyone save this torrent?

I remember you from Sup Forums. Didn't you find a torrent in that thread?

>OST
>animelayer.ru/torrent/56c1b23ee1cf6851038b5d43/
unlikely

Maybe that could be a fall back.
Might be a good at least temp fix for older series.

>Russia
That's a very bad decision if you're seriously concerned aboud users' privacy. All of proxy's traffic (let alone access logs) are captured and stored for 3 years, and this data can be easily sold to any foreign party interested in it by the hoster, or just traded for some service from the foreign legal authorities by the local ones if they'd need it. And the server itself could be seized and analyzed without much of juridical efforts or just taken down easily without any of them. Nowadays it's not worth to host *anything* in Russia let alone some shady stuff. Also, sukebei.nyaa.se was banned in Russia due to some indecent stuff on it, so hosting this kind of proxy in Russia is the quickest way to attract unnecessary attention and get banned again.

Good luck on your exam, PantsuDev~

cock.li didn't get any justice in germany either

Thank you user!

Registering a new user: Email does not appear in your account settings, email changing doesn't work (never receive a confirmation mail), account deleting doesn't work, logins are case sensetive but that is fine.
This is not a complaint. Keep up the good work.

Still no actual tracker, right? I honestly don't see how this improves on over9000 year old TT apart from somewhat replicating the appearance and user experience of the old NT, which in my mind is a huge negative since NT was fugly as hell. I'm fine with alternatives, but all of this 'hah we really showed those guys!' just sounds dumb if you didn't replace the tracker as well.

tracker.doko.moe:6969

Nyaa.si already won out on replacement and are run by same people.

What I want to see now is something different. Something like an actual client with DHT builtin to share all the magnets and such and remove the need for a centralized system.

>What I want to see now is something different. Something like an actual client with DHT builtin to share all the magnets and such and remove the need for a centralized system.

No surprise considering the USA was involved, Kanzler-Akte etc. But in Russia you just don't know who may be involved in situations like this and whether it's an issue of power or an issue of money. Moreover, Russia is sucking copyrighters' dicks left and right despite all its anti-western propaganda bullshit - it's not a safe haven for pirates anymore. Think of Russia as having a near-Chinese level of Internet censorship and despotism but without the Chinese attitude to copyright.

Vuze. There's also DHT indexes which anyone can set up such as btdb.in.

What do you think pants's goal is
Pantsu.cat has had a tracker since week 2 I believe.
Also no Cf and they take your privacy seriously

lmao

anyone here use usenet?

>retards still calling it nyaa
>devs not even knowing what the site they're forking was named

It's over, the cartel won.

Usenet is dead
meow