>corsair
>thermaltake
>zotac
>crucial
>gskill
>biostar

>gaming ram

wut
don't you know several of those companies deliver to the professional and enterprise market?

G.skill makes memory 1000mhz faster than everyone else.

u mad?

i would buy some of those if they werent so damn expensive thanks to the recent hike in RAM prices. luckily i bought 16gb of DDR3 2400 ram about 4 months before the price hikes for only $60. now your looking at around $100

>Mad Catz

I bought mine for Ryzen, and it was the only 3200MHz CL14 kit that I could find.
It was actually competetively priced to what the other kits with the same specs would have cost.

>G.skill makes objectively better RAM than everyone else
>Shits all over it with Gaymen Aesthetics and disgusting marketing
I want to buy their hardware but I have too much respect for myself

how much did you pay? like $120

also, when are ram prices going to come back down to normal? ive heard that theyre going to continue to rise throughout the rest of the year.

New Zealand, the land of expensive electronics.
$330NZD

RAM prices aren't coming down until fabrication plants can tool up to make way more of it.

G.skill is a heatsink manufacturer

>leds
>ever
wew ladders

if you have a closed pc case with no glass panel then what does it matter? its not like your gonna look at it. and if you own a pc case with a glass panel then your further down the gaymen rabbit hole than you think. your just a deeply closeted gaymer

When the supply goes up and the demand goes down.

>turn off LED
Or
>set LED to static white, red, or whatever matches the inside of your case

sooo like what, a couple years? never?

I don't have a window. I have a mini-ITX machine that's inside my desk and never seen.

I do a lot of video editing, so I really do want faster hardware, but you know, I just don't feel comfortable buying this shit.

The make the PCB's, heatsinks, and program the SPD chips.
They do the R&D on their PCB's to make the DRAM chips perform the best that they can, they bin their memory, and program them with optimal pre-sets, including sub-timings as custom XMP profiles.

They do a lot more than just make heatsinks.

i never looked into it, why is supply suddenly down?

As RAM became more cheap, demand went up. Now a lot of people bought it for their computers, so the price goes up since the factories can only make so many per year.

stop being so childish. your like those kids in high school who only wear black because they think that if they wear anything colorful itll make them gay.... faggot.

It's not. Demand just keeps going up from manufacturers. People buying PC memory kits is the smallest part of the market.

I only wore black in high school because I didn't want to put myself out there, so I guess you read my mind.

Why bring alpha-male shit into this discussion though? Will you feel emasculated if you have specific desires / repulsions like most people?

They make the circuitry, user, it's just that there needs to be a safe way to take all that shit off. Who needs the temperature of their RAM to be that low anyway? Do they live in the middle of Thailand and haven't dusted their computer in years?

no i actually dont care. i just like playing the devils advocate.

i wore black in high school too. but i can see the error in my ways.

>zotac

fuck off evga shill

>evga

We know that as "projecting" in psychology.

>Who needs the temperature of their RAM to be that low anyway?
Real computers have temperature-controlled fans.
If you like a quiet life you keep those fans running slow.

>absolutamente asqueroso

rip

>I dont use a good RAM brand because a subsect of human beings which do not align with my interests user it

ok

It's more about the ridiculous heatsinks, though, you can just remove that ugly ass shit.

>Your English skills

>he gives a shit about a random stranger's use of grammar on a dominican horse-riding image board

>anything other than G.Skill

>crucial
my $70 mx300 begs to differ user

OCZ
KINGSTON

>can't even fucking speak
>le randem board don't care mang

get a grip fucking scum.

>what is TeamGroup memory

>not using mushkin ram

kys

>overclockable
>no rgb

gud shit

I use some ram called avexir. Got a 16gb ddr3 2400hz kit for 55$ on clearance while the Kingston kit was well over a 100 like a year ago. No complaints.

Underrated

>sergeant cockmeat

I wanted to, but G.Skill Sniper ram was far cheaper at the time.

>tfw no mushies