Why do they hate Europe?

Why do they hate Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mJ8Rp3tWqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But we don't, we really love Europe so we want it to stay Europe.

>Europe

Fuck this shit, lad, I wish France was somewhere in America

Muzzies

Brexit when?

Why are Hungary and UK supposed to represent Europe ,,?

Why would Hungary hate Europe?

Europe hate*

this

Because our government is pro-nation states and against more power to EU

I'm on a roll today

Because Germany will do anything in it's power to maintain it's economic dominance over Europe and growth. And for these means it must import workers who are willing to work for shitty wages and kill all competition from all other European countries that will be forced to compete.
Germany will kill the economies of all other EU countries and make them it's own periphery.
They are putting the Greek economy in chains, while benefiting from the fact the Greek economy is keeping the Euro from skyrocketing thus allowing them to export easily.
They are choking Britain with their common market policies, and they are killing every sector of other EU countries by forcing their regulations on said countries and to compete with German companies that already fulfill them.
The only 2 EU countries that can survive German neo economic imperialism are France and the Netherlands (and the UK, but it would benefit more from being free).
We didn't fight 2 world wars to let them win by throwing away their national identity.

I don't really hate Europe I just feel a bit disconnected because of being an island nation and just think the EU is a failed organisation. Not to mention that continentals probably hate us even more.

As for Hungary I'll assume it's because of all their clay they got cucked out of

Fuck Europe desu

>We didn't fight 2 world wars
You didn't do shit. Your ancestors did.

I meant we, as Europe, and the rest of the world.

all are welcome

>I'll assume it's because of all their clay they got cucked out of
Nah, that's an unrelated issue to this

So what is the reason? Enlighten me Zoltan

The old
>nobody tells us what to do
mentality.
We might dislike a few countries for trianon, but not Europe as a continent or a current political entity.
We do dislike being told by Brussels bureocrats what to do.

There might be a little feeling of being disconnected from Europe though similar to what you mentioned how you are an island nation, we are also a little 'island' of our own in the sea of slavs and germanics.

Thanks lad, look Spain

Hungarians actually don't hate Europe that much and Brits seem to be split on that issue.
Based Greeks tho

France is even worse than UK. Frexit when ?

At one point in time there was enough French that settled in Midwest America for it to be that way.

No we don't, although there are things we'd change. For starters, the EU needs a new anthem.

I'd recommend this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3mJ8Rp3tWqU

France has always been worse than Britain
:^)

Heh, they are now thinking about employing asylumseekers for 0.80 euro jobs an hour.
Thats 0.20 less our longtime welfare receivers are netitled to on workprogramms.
Your onto something..

COO EE

>tfw no french bf

Nations are a meme

EU is already shithole.

>tfw no well-Hungarian bf