twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
youtube.com/watch?v=kWMjxE17ypM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

korean pop

rip

Right-wingers are violent thugs.
What else is new?

If she had been strapped, this would have never happened.

quite weird that you could upload that quote with a yank flag every day and it'd always be true

>be nonce-apologist, diversity loving, mass migration pushing remaniac
>get literally BTFO

why should I be upset?

>only source of the man shouting Britain First is from a muslim who wasn't there

>le sitting on the fence centrist above it all

lia

how would leaving the eu stop this from happening? people will still want their xboxes from denmark shipped in

>Why is this not classed as a terrorism? Oh wait I forgot, attacker was white...
Thing is, this is the very definition of terrorism. He killed due to political motivation (he screamed "Britain First"). Violence done for political reasons is the definition of terrorism.

Brize of freedum, better than letting the globalist-zionists disarm us without a fight.

Somewhat brown 8/10

Anyone find it pathetic that left wingers are so desperate they are trying to politicise this tragedy, when we don't even know the reason for the shooting?

not even model worthy face
she had good tits, so what

Very insightful

Kyary

Do you really think the average Brit has any idea of the consequences of an exit? It's mainly a patriotic issue.

So, basically, this was a false flag designed to slander the Leave movement as fascists?

might post a generic "absolutely tragic..." comment in the reddit thread then wait an hour to soak up 1000+ karma and edit it to say "what else can you expect from brexit scum?"

one of the brownest in kpop

Not really, no. Righties would've done the same if it was a muslim shooter, but would've done it even more-so.

We know it was a rorke, and I hope he just lost the referendum for Leave.

>my 9mm will defeat the largest army in the world

any source on him screaming britain first outside people who weren't there

>it's all an institutional conspiracy against rasheed and jamal, despite the entire welfare system being designed to carry them from cradle to grave and allow them to populate as many non-white offspring as they choose!

I know right? The right-wing never politicises tragedies!

No, but the damage is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpom1_2adhI

banter

I don't even know what you're saying.

>turn on football
>0-0

euro 2016 a shit

>9mm
"LOL"

Also,
>implying it hasn't been done before

*whispers in your ear that I love you*
*crosses fingers behind back*

the difference is Trump had a point, there is a problem with Islam and lack of integration/compatibility with Western ideals. Is there a problem with Brexiters and violence? No. Now go back to /r/unitedkingdom eurocuck

The difference is that when muslims do this type of thing for religion and it happens time and time again it is representative of a bigger problem that no one is willing to even talk about

this issue is not representative of a pervasive public and cultural problem, its just a tragedy

>moving the goalposts
Classic stormcuckery.

Arranged a meeting at 9 am tomorrow just to have the motivation to come to work on time lads.

Arrived at the office after noon today. My sleeping pattern is a mess.

He did not yell "Britain First" jfc

the nutter was legit mentally ill

Did NOT yell "Britain First" I repeat

didn't you try and banter him for safe spaces like 5 minutes ago

and you've just been telling him to go away since. sounds like its you that needs the safe space feller

Oh there are actually people who take "gotta be able to fight against the government" as a serious argument. America's stupidity has reached new heights.

because the EU facilitates the free movement of people through the continent. i know britain isnt part of schengen but the best thing to do is lead by example and crash the EU so we can stop this madness.

Gentle reminder if you're left wing and tired of all those horrible right wing bigots there's a subreddit just for you

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom

go there comrades and never return to this cesspit!!!!

I'M NOT RORKE I'M NOT RORKE I'M NOT RORKE I'M NOT RORKE I'M NOT RORKE

>Woman
>Labour

Nothing of value was lost.

Bet you lot can't even name three of Jo Cox songs

Good lads.
>brits get a laugh, pakis get pennies.
What's the issue?

Why didn't she shoot back?

Cox was married to Brendan Cox.[24][25] Together, they had two children[5] who were aged 3 and 5 at the time of her death.[26] They lived on a converted barge moored near Tower Bridge.[7]

Fucking gypsies

BREXIT IS FINISHED. A labour MP sacrificed herself for Remain

Why aren't the media calling the killing of Joe Cox a terrorist attack?

oh, right, it's because a white guy did it

>moving the goalposts
>we don't even know what his motives were

retard, utter retard

I wouldn't mind a left winger here if they had some nuance to their opinions, but this guy's just an utter retard. There is no benefit having him in this thread

we are all rorke

Gentle reminder if you're right wing and tired of all those good left wing progressive there's a board just for you

Sup Forums.org/pol/

go there stormies and never return to this cesspit!!!!

/brit/: politics

How boring.

>says the cuck sitting back and watching Moroccans take over his country

Sounds like something Rorke would say.

it's too late

that's what people will be thinking come voting time

Rorke.

Stay classy, rorke

MADNESS

HAS HAD ITS DAY

that would be a crime

aww poor lefties

So their attempted smearing of brexit hasn't worked, what will they try next?

Read:

Fuck off poleaboo. If you're going to post about stuff that isn't tranny autism-related, please take the trip off

As a radical centrist I think BOTH sides are trying to politicise this tragedy.

>never return to this cesspit

if you don't like /brit/ you should go back 2 reddit

Why this is not your national anthem? Such an epic song, much better than current one.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWMjxE17ypM

>Order something Monday night
>Pay extra for it to be delivered royal mail first class so Wednesday or Thursday delivery
>It's not here

Should I request a refund on the P&P?

>we don't even know what his motives were
He yelled "Britain First".

When the Orlando shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS, nobody says "we didn't know his motives". In fact, everybody on /brit/ actively said it was because he's Muslim.

You stormcucks move the goalposts whenever it suits you because you're wrong if you don't.

>/brit/: politics

>How boring.

It has worked. It's not true, but the damage has been done regardless.

>all these leftie fucking shits crawling out the woodwork

bit miffed

Remaincucks BTFO again

just filter him

Bradamante is the biggest cunt I've ever met desu

>He yelled "Britain First".

2 shekels have been deposited into your account!

They've literately just said he didn't

wrong

>crazy mudslime shooter
All mudslimes are insane vermin their ideology is cancer.

>crazy right winger shooter
This was an isolated case, a legit mentally ill nutter vote leave and god save the queen ok

*puts 2p into your Rourke accounts*

yep, school's finished, they've done their homework and now it's time for 4 hours of shitposting

jerusalem desu

I'm strictly a showfag so I only started shitposting in GoT this year as to avoid spoilers, don't know much about their various resident autists and tripfags

I do see that name come up a lot though

Where is the proofs?

And?

Every time someone talks about this incident, they'll mention that origianally people claimed that he yelled Britain First.

Damage control is impossible now

As a trans woman I am glad that Britain First and the extreme right in this country have been exposed
Hopefully this will be another watershed moment and never again will we let groups like Britain First, the EDL or BNP thrive

better?

That's right lads, I just made it up. Very good.

He did yell britain first though. Eye witnesses have confirmed so

Nice try

>stay classy

How about you stay one gender and stop noncing, trying to murder your father and using Spider-Man bedsheets you fucking shinpad

Going to go pre drink in the bushes behind Sainsbury's before going on this meal with the gf

hahaha, what a life

But Dems told me if we banned guns criminals wouldn't be able to get them?

someone who wasn't even there made it up

>better?

Yeah, I'm just going to filter you instead. Thanks for making the decision so easy.

x D

dont care

Woah don't be hating on Spider-Man now.

Hahaha where's the sheep shagging cunt who always posts this now? BTFO by a top black British bloke

Too late.
Media already spun the narrative it based on their 'unconfirmed reports'.