Brother occasionally likes to hide my phone when we're both in the kitchen and I leave it unattended

>Brother occasionally likes to hide my phone when we're both in the kitchen and I leave it unattended
>Puts my S7 Edge in the microwave
>I dont see it, prolly cause of the weird angle since our microwave is below waist height
>Pop my food in, microwave my phone
>Only went for a second before he stopped it
>No wifi, no cellular, everything else werks
>Can detect wifi networks, but authentication errors prevent it from connecting
>SIM card works in spare phone, but not in the S7
Any tips for how to approach this with the AT&T people to get it replaced?

make the dumbass buy you a new one

play dumb

That'll happen if I can't get it replaced

>pls how do I commit fraud

Just put your brothers phone in the microwave for a couple seconds next, to get even.

Then get you brother and you both go tell your mom that you are sry that her children are retarded and can't be trusted with smartphones, and ask if you could get cheap used dumbphones instead.

Get that jackass to buy you a new phone.

You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

>didn't see a fucking phone in the microwave
O king of manlets!

If it has no cosmetic damages just play dumb and say it doesn't work. They won't check it.

I had a Sony action cam that just fell one day (less than 1m, inside shockproof cover, in the grass) and lost focus on the lens and a sitecom router who lost its modem when a lightning fell near my house, amazon changed them both under warranty with no questions.

Forgot to say, beat the shit out of your brother

Out of curiosity OP, was this your younger or older brother?

If he's older I'm lmaoing @ your life but it's unlikely

>amazon
They'll refund and exchange you anything without even sending the item back.

If you're using an Anglosphere Amazon and it's late at night, you'll likely be chatting to some Pajeet who doesn't give a fuck.

just tell them it isnt working. theyll write it up as a manfucaturer defect.

Younger, he's 20 and I'm back home for the summer.
Wrong angle, microwave is under our kitchens island counter. Below waist height as I said.

my galaxy a7 2016 wasn't on microwave but my wifi doesn't work aswell.3gb per moth is hard business nigga.

>Wrong angle, microwave is under our kitchens island counter. Below waist height as I said.

Oh wtf that's awful

So the warranty ends in 6 days, so that was lucky. AT&T is sending me a new phonk and I send my old one back. Apparently if they decide I microwaved my phone I'll have to pay the $500 remaining, which he'll pay me if that happens

>unbotnet'd his phone
>wants to reverse this

what's up with teenagers nowadays laying their phones everywhere? is it so hard to just leave them in your pockets?

Don't tell them anything. Just say "there's this weird error."

The tech will troubleshoot it for a little while and when he can't figure it out, he'll get you a replacement.

>too fat to see a phone in your microwave
kys

Move out so you don't have to deal with the hijinks of your jerk brother.

Ask mommy to make your brother pay for a new phone.

>Pop my food in
It was hotpockets wasn't it?

I knew a nigger family that had their microwave like that...

The dad was like late 60s. The mother maybe late 50s. The only daughter a crack head. In Riverside, CA.

holy shit that's true. It would totally be just a device for typing shit and playing games.